Unfinished Comedy Quest Chain is a quest for Genshin Impact. Guide contains how to start, walkthrough, answers, how to unlock, & rewards.All World Quest List
Unfinished Comedy Quest Chain - How To Unlock & Location
How To Unlock Unfinished Comedy Quest Chain?
Unlock By Swiming Around The Fortress Of Meropide
Unlock the Unfinished Comedy World quest by swimming around the vicinity of the Fortress Of Meropide. Once you are swimming and exploring the area of the Fortress, being on the area where the spotlight lit will detect you and will bring you to the receptionist, who will also automatically unlock the Unfinished Comedy.
Start Location Of Unfinished Comedy Quest Chain
Located at the underwater of Liffey Region.
Unfinished Comedy Quest Chain - Walkthrough & Tips
Game Of The Rich Walkthrough Chart
- Talk to the characters marked by then Quest pointer until you talk to Lanoire. Aftewards, follow Lanoire.
- Once you reach the cafeteria, a cutscene will happen giving you a fortune slip and Suspicious Bean Soup.
- Follow Lanoire once again to the Rag and Bone Shop.
- Follow the quest path to the Elevators and head to the Dormitory area.
↳ You will pass by a Waypoint so make sure to unlock it.
- Talk to Cater then take a break.
- Follow the quest line and earn Credit Coupons.
↳ Complete Scene From Life In Meropide to get 300 right away.
- After earning 300, Talk to Cater and take a break.
- Earn 300 more coupons by completing quests in Fortress Of Meropide.
↳ Second Part of Scene From Life In Meropide will unlock so talk to Galvaret located at the map below:
- Talk to Cater and take a break once again.
- Earn 500 coupons then head back to the usual area.
↳ Examine the blackboard and complete more Scene From Life In Meropide like Fist Of Fury & Treat The Symptoms to quickly earn 500 tickets
- Talk to Cater and take a rest once again. Earn 300 coupons once again.
↳ We recommend doing Scene From Life In Meropide: A Raw Deal & Chit-Chat for a fast earning of tickets.
- Head to the quest area.
An Eye For An Eye Walkthrough Chart
- Talk to Lanoire.
- Defeat the enemies.
- Once you are teleported to Fortress of Meropide, talk to Estienne.
- After the cutscene, sneak to the Abandoned Production Zone without being seen.
↳ Using Speed characters like Yelan and Wanderer helps
↳ For the Elevator, use the spotlight to move the guard.
- For the first Elevator, use the Spotlight to move the guard.
- For the second Elevator, activate the Loudspeaker using the machine on the side to move the guard.
↳ To activate the loudspeaker, you need to charge the battery on the other side.
- Once you reached the basement, open the passage to the shaft by getting the 2 gears aside from the upper right gear and making them move so that it points upper right.
- Move the battery close to the controls to make it rotate then place one gear to the pedestal.
- Run the contraption and wait for the wall to have the blue gear sign. Stop the contraption during that door to open a path.
- Follow the path to see a maze of Crystals. Get the battery and place it on the machine while dodging green orbs.
↳ For each terminal you activate, you can break a seal. Interact with the terminal before searching for other ones.
- Head outside and defeat the enemies. Follow the path and quest pointer to finish the quest.
Hereafter... Walkthrough Chart
- Talk to Lanoire.
- Send her home.
- Talk to Cater.
Unfinished Comedy Quest Chain - Rewards
- Adventure EXP x 350
- Primogems x 40
- Hero's Wit x 3
- Mystic Enhancement Ore x 6
- Mora x 30,000
Unlocks Initial Facts
After completing Unfinished Comedy, it will unlock the World Quest, Initial Facts.Initial Facts Walkthrough