Battle Pass is the progression system for Genshin Impact. Guide includes BP rewards, weapons, price, how to unlock, worth it, PS4 Battle Pass, Gnostic Hymn, & Gnostic Chorus!
Table of Contents
What Is Battle Pass?
A Reward System
The Battle Pass is a reward system where the player will do different in-game tasks in exchange for Battle Pass exp. You will get rewards for every BP level you gain.
Has A Premium Path And Free Path
The Battle Pass has two paths: the Sojourner's Battle Pass and Gnostic Hymn. Sojouner's Battle Pass is entirely free, while the Gnostic Hymn costs real money.
Upgrade To Gnostic Hymn For Better Loot
You can "boost" the amount/quality of loot from the Battle Pass by upgrading to the Gnostic Hymn tier. You will get more loot unlocks this way, but it will cost real money to do so.
Gnostic Hymn Rewards You With Strong Weapons
Reaching Battle Pass Lvl. 30 rewards you with a powerful 4★ weapon. However, note that you can only choose one of the weapons in the rewards.Check Out Mountaineer's Endurance Event Here
How To Unlock Battle Pass?
Battle Pass Unlocks At Adventure Rank 20
To unlock Battle Pass, you must reach Adventure Rank 20. Once reached, you can open the Battle Pass screen from the Menu.
Gnostic Chorus Is Unlocked By Using Real-World Money
There are two kinds of "Premium" Paths: the Gnostic Hymn and Gnostic Chorus. Both unlock the main premium path of battle pass. However, the Gnostic Chorus has additional bonuses.
Gnostic Chorus Bonuses
| - Limited Furniture For Serenitea Pot
- Fragile Resin x 5
-Advance to BP Level 10
- Limited-Edition Namecard
Leveling Up Battle Pass
Clearing Missions that are indicated in the Battle Pass page will give you the needed EXP to level up your Battle Pass level. Some missions refresh daily and weekly so make sure to check the page every time you log in.Check Out Daily Events Guide Here!
Purchase Levels Using Primogems
If you are in a rush but want to get all BP rewards, you can also purchase levels using Primogems. It is not recommended to do so since you can easily acquire BP levels by completing the BP missions.
Best Battle Pass Weapons
Best Weapon To Choose For Battle Pass
|Ratings & Details
- Limited number of claymores with CRIT sub-stat makes this weapon shines
- Versatile weapon for DPS due to non-specific DMG bonus
- Could be on par with the BiS weapon of several characters
- An excellent sword that can be used by a lot of characters
- Most sword users utilize Skill & Burst
- Good for both on-field & off-field DPS
|Ballad of the Fjords
- Powerful polearm for EM-scaling DPS
- Has lower CRIT Rate than Deathmatch but its passive can be enabled easily
- Flexible weapon that can be used by any polearm character
└ Recommended for ATK-scaling DPS
- Significant CRIT Rate but its passive depends on the number of enemies nearby
|The Black Sword
- Flexible Sword that is useful for many 5 Star DPS.
- It boosts DMG and provides self-healing.
- Self-healing is very insignificant at lower refinements.
- Flexible and can be used by many catalyst characters
- There are many available options for 4-star catalyst that makes this at a lower priority
|Scion of the Blazing Sun
- Only bow users that utilize Charged ATK can make the most out of this weapon
- Lesser CRIT Rate than The Viridescent Hunt but its effect can deal significant damage
- The passive is restricting as it can only be maximized if the character is not on the field
- Few HP-scaling DPS catalyst users
- Has a very high potential for upcoming characters.
|The Viridescent Hunt
- There are many other better option for a 4-star bow
- Good CRIT Rate but its cyclone passive is underwhelming
- Passive is situational which requires the wearer to be affected by an element
- Reliant on element self-application to maximize its effect
- Lower CRIT Rate than Serpent Spine
While the best weapon to choose mainly depends on the characters that you have, you can use the table above for reference.Best Battle Pass Weapon
Should You Buy Battle Pass?
Great Weapons Give Crit Rate As Main Stat
The BP Weapons can be good for Main DPS, or Burst Support Characters since it gives crit rate as the main substat which can potentially deal more damage. This also makes it easier to build artifacts since you don't have to focus much on getting rolls for crit rate.
Gnostic Hymn Gives A Lot Of Resources
You definitely should buy it especially when you're lacking in resources or a weapon for your characters. Gnostic Hymn provides you with a lot of resources such as Exp Books, Mora, and Ores needed for ascension.
Is Battle Pass Worth It?
Worth It For Players Who Plays The Game Daily
If you have enough time to play Genshin Impact on a daily basis, buying the Battle Pass would definitely be worth it. The weapons you can get here have amazing abilities and would make a lot of your battles easier.
Great Source Of Level-Up Materials & Mora
Genshin Battle Pass gives you various rewards that can be used in-game. Other than a CRIT Rate weapon, you will also receive a generous amount of Mora and Talent Books. If you are struggling with materials above, buying the premium battle pass is recommended.
Not Recommended For Players Who Seldom Play
The Battle Pass requires daily log-ins to be able to efficiently get a lot of EXP and claim rewards. When you purchase the premium pass, it will only be valid in the current Battle Pass. So it is possible you might be unable to claim all rewards if you don't play daily.
Cheaper Way To Support The Game
Genshin is a free-to-play game. However, like most games, it needs money to keep things running. Buying the battle pass is a cheaper way to support the creators.
Battle Pass Rewards
| - Acquaint Fate
- Adventurer's Experience
- Fragile Resin
- Hero's Wit
- Mystic Enhancement Ore
Gnostic Hymn Rewards
| - Fragile Resin
- Hero's Wit
- Intertwined Fate
- Mystic Enhancement Ore
- BP Bounty
- Guidance of the Land of Thunder
- Guidance of the Land of Geo
- Philosophies of the Land of Geo
- Philosophies of the Land of Thunder
BP Bounty Contents (Weapons)
You can select one weapon from the options bellow:Check Out Which Battle Pass Weapon You Should Pick Here!