A Weapon Tier List that ranks Best & Strongest Weapons for Genshin Impact. Includes weapon types, star ranking, weapon rarity, tier list, weapon tips, and more.
Table of Contents
New Weapons & Rank Changes
New Weapons In Version 1.5
|3/17|| Added Elegy For The End to Top 3.|
Moved Staff of Homa from Top 3 to Top 1.
Moved Primordial Jade Cutter from Top 3 to Top 1.
|2/23||Added Staff of Homa to Top 3.|
|2/3||Added Primordial Jade Cutter to Top 3.|
Sword Tier List
Top 5 Sword Recommendations
|Primordial Jade Cutter |
| - Increases the attack that scales to the HP of the user. |
- Boost HP of the user.
- Sub-stat being Crit makes most of your attack damage strong.
| - Among swords,has the highest Base ATK. |
- Restores health upon receiving damage that scales on the ATK of the character and deals AOE Damage to enemies around you.
|Skyward Blade |
| - Greatly boost CRIT Rate. |
- Increases movement and attack speed on Elemental Burst.
- Effect deals additional damage.
| Prototype Rancour |
| - Can Increase Attack and Defense up to 4 levels. |
- Can be crafted and obtained for free.
| The Black Sword|
| - Boost normal and charge attacks. |
- Crit Attacks recovers HP.
- Can be obtained using the Battle Pass
Bow Tier List
Top 5 Bow Recommendations
| Skyward Harp |
| - Greatly increases CRIT DMG.|
- Hits have a 60% chance to inflict a small AoE attack, dealing 125% Physical ATK DMG.
|Amos' Bow |
| - Greatly increases range DMG. |
- High Base Stat.
- Best Bow For DPS.
|Elegy For The End |
| - One of the best support weapon. |
- Increases the fire power of your teammates per hit of skill or burst.
- Great for support archers.
| - You will receive an attack buff every time you defeat an enemy. |
- Those ATK Buffs can stack up making your hits more powerful.
- Might be difficult to do proc the first buff.
| - Can reset the cooldown of Elemental Skill. |
- Great for Elemental Skill focused characters. 【Recommended Characters】
Catalyst Tier List
Top 5 Catalyst Recommendations
|Skyward Atlas |
| - Summons a cloud that adds damage to the enemies. |
- Boost Elemental DMG Bonus of the character.
|Lost Prayer to the Sacred Winds|
| - Boost Movement SPD and CRIT. |
- Elemental DMG of character gets stronger the longer it is on the field.
| - Can be crafted so it is easier to enhance and obtain. |
- Boosts effects of Elemental Reactions.
|Blackcliff Agate |
| - A catalyst that boosts CRIT DMG of the character. |
- Makes building characters easier.
|Solar Pearl |
| - Greatly boosts Crit Rate. |
- Normal attack boost Burst and skill's power.
Claymore Tier List
Top 5 Claymore Recommendations
|Wolf's Gravestone |
| - Greatly increases Base ATK. |
- Can boost the whole party's base ATK
|Skyward Pride |
| - Elemental Burst, Normal and Charge of the character will create a Elemental Burst of the character will create a vacuum that gives additional damage. |
- Boost damage done by the character.
|Prototype Archaic |
| - Can be crafted so it is easier to Enhance. |
- A great F2P option for all claymore users.
|Blackcliff Slasher |
| - Greatly boost character's CRIT DMG. |
- Increases damage output upon defeat of enemies.
- Obtained through Starlight Exchange.
|Serpent Spine |
|- Greatly increases Crit Rate for easier Artifact Building. |
- Boost DMG of any claymore users.
Polearm Tier List
Top 5 Polearm Recommendations
|Staff Of Homa||- Significantly increases HP and ATK of weilder. |
- Needs decreased HP to maximize power making it not recommended for beginners..
|Primordial Jade Winged-Spear |
| - Increases ATK stat every hit you did. |
- ATK Boost stack up to 7 times making most of your attacks deadly.
|Skyward Spine |
| - Attacks can trigger a vacuum blade that damages enemies. |
- Increases CRIT rate and ATK speed.
|Vortex Vanquisher||- Increase the Shield Strength of the one equipping it. It increases ATK on hits, and this effect is strengthened while the character equipping it is under the protection of a shield.|
|Crescent Pike |
| - Craftable so it is easier to enhane. |
- Picking up Elemental particles boost your ATK.
Overall Damage Capability
The main criteria for this tier list is strength and firepower. Because of this ATK stat and CRIT weapons are recommended for they give out the big numbers.
Versatility Of The Weapon
Each weapon has its own unique skill. This tier take into consideration how useful the skill in different situations. Skills or effects that are useful to certain situations are not placed high in the tier list.
Common weapons are sometimes stronger than rare weapons when it is fully enhanced. Weapon with decent usage but easier or free enhancement are rated high in this tier.Check out All Weapons List here!
Make Sure To Check Weapon Effects
Some weapons are made to suit a certain character or element. Check the weapon description to see which character they are better equipped to.
Obtain Strong Weapons Through Wishing
You can obtain most of the strong weapons through wishing. If you are having trouble with your character's stength, obtaining strong weapons might help. Note that you can also get a 4★ weapon by getting rank 30 in your Battle Pass!Check Out Wish (Gacha) Guide Here!
Refine Duplicate Weapons
If you receive doubles from wishing, do not be upset, you can use the duplicate to increase the base stats and effects of the weapon by refining the weapon.
Enhance & Ascend The Weapon For Stronger Stats
Make sure to Enhance your weapon of choice to the max level. This will boost their base stat which will make your character extremely strong. A fully enhanced 3 star weapon can be stronger than a 4 Star weapon.Check Out Ascension Guide Here!
Use 1- 2 Stars Weapon To Enhance Your Weapons
1-2 star weapons normally have near useless stats. However, they can be used as fodder to upgrade your stronger weapons.Check Out Other Ways To Get Stronger Here
Need An Idea For Builds?
Check out our Genshin Impact Character Builds & Weapons forum to find builds posted by your fellow players! Have a good build you'd like to share? Post it there for others to see!Check Out The Character Builds Forum