Road to the Singularity is a quest for Genshin Impact. Guide contains how to start, walkthrough, pipe puzzles, how to unlock, solution, achievement, Mysterious Ore & rewards.All World Quest List
Road To The Singularity - How To Unlock & Location
How To Unlock Road To The Singularity?
Unlock By Going Inside The Cage And Check The Guy Inside Cage
Road to the Singularity will automatically be unlocked once you go deep inside the cave, and interact with a guy who is trapped inside a cage.
Start Location Of Road To The Singularity
Road to the Singularity quest is located inside the cave at the north side of New Fontaine Research Institute.
Road To The Singularity - Walkthrough & Tips
Road to the Singularity Walkthrough Chart
- Go inside the cave at the north side of the New Fontaine Research Institute.
- Talk to the person inside the cage.
- Unlock the cage using the Energy Transfer Terminal.
- You will be locked & tricked by Kuisel.
- Go out of the cage with the help of Paimon
Instruct Paimon with the ff:
└ "Try the terminal by the cage."
└ "Activate the energy storage device by the door."
- After unlocking the gate, go inside.
- After reaching the end of the pipe passage, go to the area across the pipe.
- After climbing to the said area, rotate the handwheel to the correct position.
└ The light in the handwheel will turn off if the position is correct.
- Go down to the area where the 2 pipes are located.
- Adjust the 2 pipes (check the image above)
- Go down to the bottom area.
- Once you reach the power ground, you will need to install the handwheel.
└ How to get & install the handwheel?
- Go inside the lift and proceed to the underground area.
- Solve the Pipe Puzzles
└ How to solve Pipe Puzzle 1?
└ How to solve Pipe Puzzle 2?
- Use the wind current to glide above to reach the entrance above.
- Go inside the pipe entrance, and at the end, you will need to defeat the Clockwork Meka enemies.
- Go down to the basement area, indicated on the image above.
- Solve the pipe puzzle under the basement.
└ How to solve Pipe Puzzle 3?
- After solving the pipe puzzle 3, continue exploring above and go to the marked location.
- Activate and open the passage on the right side.
- Defeat the meka enemies.
- After defeating the meka enemies, go back to the tunnel and ride the lift, then proceed deeper.
- Defeat the enemies.
12. How To Get & Install The Handwheel?
Once you reach the bottom area, get the handwheel and install it to the pipe so you can unlock the gate. You can check the table below to learn the step-by-step on how to get & install the handwheel.
Get the Pneuma Block behind the pipe
After getting the Pneuma Block, to destroy the rock behind the Energy Transfer Terminal.
After destroying the Ousia-affected rock, pick up the terminal (energy storage device)
Place the terminal in front of the cage to unlock it.
|5||After unlocking the cage, pick up the handwheel and go back to the pipe.|
Rotate the handwheel, and position the light to the left. (check the image above)
Go to the right side, and unlock the door (check the image above). Defeat the enemies that appear after the gate.
How To Solve The Pipe Puzzle 1?
For pipe puzzle 1 is located near the doorway/passage, move the gear down, then lastly rotate the pipe vertically.
How To Solve The Pipe Puzzle 2?
As for pipe puzzle 2, you will also need to align the pipes vertically and it will finally unlock the door above.
How To Solve Pipe Puzzle 3?
Once you go down to the basement, you will also need to solve another pipe puzzle. You just need to move the gear on the left, then rotate the right pipe vertically, while moving the gear again so the left pipe will also align.
Road To The Singularity - Rewards
- Adventure EXP x400
- Primogems x50
- Hero's Wit x5
- Mystic Enhancement Ore x3
- Mora x 30,000
Unlock An Achievement
Upon completing the Road to the Singularity quest, you will be able to unlock an achievement called While Motors Sleep....
Obtain A Mysterious Ore
In the last part/area of the Road to the Singularity quest you will also see a Mysterious Ore in the vicinity.