Crimson Witch Of Flames is an artifact set in Genshin Impact 4.2. Guide includes locations of Crimson Witch Of Flames artifact, set bonuses, domain!All Artifacts List & Locations
Crimson Witch Of Flames Set Bonuses
|2-Piece Set||Pyro DMG Bonus +15%|
|4-Piece Set||Increases Overloaded, Burning, and Burgeon DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental Skill increases 2-Piece Set effects by 50% for 10s. Max 3 stacks.|
2-Piece Set Increases Pyro Damage By 15%
The two-piece set bonus increases Pyro Damage by 15%. Since it's a percentage, the amount increase is dependent on the user's current Pyro Damage.
4-Piece Set Increases Pyro Reaction Damage
The four-piece set increases the damage for Overloaded, Burning, and Burgeon DMG by 40% while Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Additionally, upon using an Elemental Skill increases the effect of the 2-piece set by 50%, making the total increase to Pyro damage to 65%.
Crimson Witch Of Flames Best Characters
|Diluc||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- Diluc can take full advantage of the 4-piece set bonus because he can use weave his Elemental Skill with his Normal Attacks
|Klee||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- With 2 Elemental Skill charges, Klee can have a good uptime for the 4-piece set bonus. It's even better for her since all her attacks apply Pyro and could cause Elemental Reactions with every attack
|Xiangling||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- The two-piece set can be paired with Noblesse Oblige for a Burst DPS Build
- The four-piece set is also strong with Xiangling even if she can't get all 3 stacks. The benefits to the Pyro reactions make her strong as a Sub-DPS in reaction comps
|Hu Tao||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- The four-piece set can't be fully taken advantage of by Hu Tao, but the Pyro Elemental Reactions will ramp up her damage
|Yanfei||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- The four-piece set can't be fully taken advantage of by Yanfei, but the Pyro Elemental Reactions will ramp up her damage
|Yoimiya||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- Having the four-piece set will increase Yoimiya's damage due to the numerous buffs to Pyro Elemental Reactions from the set
|Amber||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- The 2-piece set can increase Pyro DMG which is great for general use
|Dehya||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- The 4-Piece set focuses on increasing Dehya's damage output thru Pyro-related reactions with her Elemental Skill.
Recommended Characters - Breakdown
2-Piece Set Is Highly Recommended For Most Pyro Characters
So far, only Thundering Fury offers Pyro DMG increase in its set. This makes the 2-piece a must-have for most Pyro Characters.
Full Set Is Good For Pyro Reaction Characters
The full set is especially good for Pyro characters that depend not on their raw damage but on their Elemental Reactions. Full benefit for this artifact set will rely on your team comp as well.
Crimson Witch Of Flames Best Stats
Priority Stats For Crimson Witch Of Flames
|- Elemental Mastery|
- ATK %
- CRIT Rate
- CRIT DMG
-Pyro Elemental Damage
|- Energy Recharge|
- ATK (Fixed Value)
Sub-Stats Are Random
Unlike main stats, Sub-stats will only be randomly applied & enhanced every 4 levels of artifact upgrades. This means that getting a perfect stats for the artifact may require some grinding.
Some Stats Has Fixed Value Or Percentage Increase
Some stats increase has 2 types of buffs:A Fixed Value or Percentage Increase (Such as DEF + 10 vs DEF +10%). A rule of thumb is that a percentage increase will be more beneficial in the later stages of the game due to stat increase from leveling up.
Crimson Witch Of Flames How To Get & Domains
Drops From The Following Bosses
This Artifact Does Not Drop From Enemies
Currently, this Artifact Set cannot be farmed by defeating enemies since it does not drop from any of them.
Farmed In The Following Domains
Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula
Through The Mystic Offering System
The Mystic Offering System can be used to convert stock up artifacts for new ones. It's a 3:1 ratio and can be used indefinitely as long as you have 3 5-star Artifacts to sacrifice.
Crimson Witch Of Flames Set Pieces & Description
|Witch's Flower of Blaze||A flower touched by the witch who once dreamt of burning away all the demons in the world. The anonymous flames affectionately caress the hands of those who touch it.|
|Witch's Ever-Burning Plume||A bird touched by the witch who once dreamt of burning away all the demons in the world. Its eternal flame burns hot.|
|Witch's End Time||A timepiece worn by the witch who dreamt of burning away all the demons in the world. The years the witch dedicated to the flames flow within.|
|Witch's Heart Flames||A flame-spitting urn left behind by the Crimson Witch of Flames, who once dreamt of burning away all the demons in the world. The fire in the urn burns eternally, as if its former master.|
|Witch's Scorching Hat||A hat once worn by the witch who dreamt of burning away all of the demons in the world. The large brim blocked her sight.|