Tenacity Of The Millelith is an artifact set in Genshin Impact 4.2. Guide includes locations of Tenacity Of The Millelith artifact, set bonuses, & domain!All Artifacts List & Locations
Tenacity Of The Millelith Set Bonuses
|2-Piece Set||HP increased by 20%|
|4-Piece Set||When an Elemental Skill hits an opponent, the ATK of all nearby party members is increased by 20% and their Shield Strength is increased by 30% for 3s. This effect can be triggered once every 0.5s. This effect can still be triggered even when the character who is using this artifact set is not on the field.|
2-Piece Set Increases HP By 20%
The two-piece set bonus increases HP by 20%. Since it's a percentage, the amount increase is dependent on the user's current HP.
4-Piece Set Increase ATK & Shield Strength When The ELemental Skill Hits Enemies
The four-piece set bonus not only increases the ATK of all nearby party members by 20%m but also increases Shield Strength by 30%. However, the bonus is only applied when the user's Elemental Skill hit enemies and will only last 3s. This does not require for the user to the active member of the party.
Tenacity Of The Millelith Best Characters
|Zhongli||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- Zhongli's one of the few characters that can consistently proc the 4-Piece Set Bonus of the set
- The health increase from the 2-piece set strenghtens Zhongli's DMG and shield strength
|Yelan||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- The two-piece set's Health bonus will increase Yelan's damage output since she scales of HP
|Diona||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- Diona's healing and her shield strength scales off her HP, making the 2-Piece very beneficial for her
|Charlotte||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- 2 piece is not very helpful but Charlotte can continuously proc the 4pc effect using her Elemental Skill
|Albedo||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- 2-piece set bonus is not great for Albedo, but because of his Elemental Skill, he can consistently proc the 4-piece set bonus for the team
|Kuki Shinobu||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- Great for increasing the healing abilities of Kuki Shinobu.
- Enables Kuki Shinobu to provides additional consistent ATK and Shield Strenght buff to the team.
|Dori||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- Two-piece is great for boosting the HP of Dori.
|Nilou||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- Great for Boosting HP for overall increase of DMG produced by Nilou.
|Candace||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- Boost HP of Candace increasing the buff Candace produces.
|Layla||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- Great for increasing HP for more powerful shields.
- Off-field DMG allows consistent ATK% and Shield Strength buff for the team.
|Kirara||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- Use 2 pieces set and Vourukasha's Glow 2 pieces set to be a great support.
- At C4, Layla can fully use the effects of this Artifact.
|Dehya||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- The 4-Piece set focuses on increasing the effectiveness of Dehya's Elemental Skill and its uptime making Dehya a good tank for the team. The Tenacity of the Millelith is preferred to provide an additional ATK% buff to the team.
|Xinyan||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- The 4-piece set effect is effective when Xinyan is able to hit at least 3 enemies with her Skill
- Optimal when Xinyan's C2 has been unlocked
|Yaoyao||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- The 4-piece set effect provides ATK bonus to the team when Yuegui hits an enemy
|Furina||[Recommended Set Bonus]|
- Increases HP of Furina and allows her to give ATK buff for the team.
Recommended Characters - Breakdown
Good For HP-Scaling Characters
The two-piece set can be used by any character that scale off of HP. This is not limited to just healers, DPS characters that scale off HP can also use this set.
4-Piece Is Best For Characters That Have Multi-Hits
To ensure continuous proc of the 4-Piece set bonus, having a character that continuously deal damage with their E is good. Zhongli and Albedo are good examples for this.
Tenacity Of The Millelith Best Stats
Priority Stats For Tenacity Of The Millelith
|- CRIT Rate|
- CRIT DMG
|- ATK [Fixed Value] |
- DEF [Fixed Value]
Sub-Stats Are Random
Unlike main stats, Sub-stats will only be randomly applied & enhanced every 4 levels of artifact upgrades. This means that getting a perfect stats for the artifact may require some grinding.
Some Stats Has Fixed Value Or Percentage Increase
Some stats increase has 2 types of buffs:A Fixed Value or Percentage Increase (Such as DEF + 10 vs DEF +10%). A rule of thumb is that a percentage increase will be more beneficial in the later stages of the game due to stat increase from leveling up.
Tenacity Of The Millelith How To Get & Domains
Drops From The Following Bosses
This Artifact Does Not Drop From Enemies
Currently, this Artifact Set cannot be farmed by defeating enemies since it does not drop from any of them.
Farmed In The Following Domains
Tenacity Of The Millelith Set Pieces & Description
|Flower of Accolades||A flower made from gold leaf. It represents the glories and honors attained by its wearer.|
|Ceremonial War-Plume||A falcon feather worn on ceremonial occasions. It dispalys the dignity and resolve of Liyue Harbor to the outside world.|
|Orichalceous Time-Dial||A simple device for telling time. This was once standard-issue for the Millelith during times of war.|
|Noble's Pledging Vessel||A golden cup used by the Millelith to take their oaths. Still bears the lovely scent of wine.|
|General's Ancient Helm||A splendorous helmet from ages past. Clean the dust away and it will look brand-new once more.|