Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Twin_Pie 17

There are two different dialogue excerpts you can find by refusing to free the man from the cage; they're pretty entertaining. The Traveler and Paimon accuse him of potentially being a monster or the cage being a trap for us.

Anonymous 16

Fkin hell, should have provided the solution to the puzzle. Spent 3 hours and it isn't solve yet

Anonymous 15

i cant find the man in the cage, i am 100% sure i did not free him before, what do i do? ;-;

Anonymous 14

Can someone help me? I freed the caged man a while ago and now i collected all 4 tables but theres still no quest showing up. Where can i give the tables to the caged man or how do i fix this bug??? I really need the weapon for ayaka T^T

Anonymous 13

To anyone who can't free the man since they can't get the cage key, it is on a tree on the peak of the island, it's not the one closest to the cage though, it's the tree on the left (if you face SE near the two Nobushi.

Anonymous 12

I can't find the last one ;-; i have no idea how to get there

Anonymous 11

i can't find the key brooo

Anonymous 10

J'ai fini la quête et je n'ai pas eu le plan de l'épée

Anonymous 9

to the person said no quest started, after you free the man from the cage it immediately started, it just doesnt show in the quest menu. you gotta find the tablet next to proceed.

Anonymous 8

I did this and nothing happened no quest started or rewards where given

Anonymous 7

Couldnt even give us solutions to the electro puzzles

Trucy 6

Scan the Small Fox means use the Memento Lens.on the Kitsune.
The cage key location is on the same plateau but on another tree. Saimon Jirou will tell you where if you interact with him

Anonymous 5

what does "scan the small fox" mean? how can i scan that?

Anonymous 4

WTF, the cage key location is wrong! This guide is useless.

louisa 3

@YRUF hey! i'm in the same boat as yours a while ago! if you still haven't solved it, i suggest to go find all the stones first! that worked for me and the quest popped up again! have a nice day :D

Liwyght 2

YRUF, teleport to the south waypoint in Konda Village, past the stone bridge, there is a "Missing Person Bulletin Board", interact with it.

That fixed my bugged mission

YRUF 1

Hello, I want your help about this world quest. I cannot see the world quest again because I free the caged man before I finished the Chisato's letter, where can I go now to enable do the quest?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles