Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Kira 20

I don't know if I'm just really bad at the game or something, but I cannot for the life of me defeat the Ruin Guard within the time limit. Any tips/team combos to maximize ATK? Unfortunately, I ascended my world LV to 55 so I don't think I can lower the enemy's level.

Anonymous 19

In Act 2 of Noelle's hangout event, this is after and can be done during the points deducted ending before talking and after talking to Noelle, there is a hidden achievement similar to the World Known Only Unto Roses Achievement, but this Achievement remains completely unlisted for some reason.

Anonymous 18

I had to give about 10 foods to Cyrus and finally i gave up and google it to find that i need to wrongly answer one question for Cyrus to complete the 5th ending ugh

Macran 17

Solution for Hangout Part 2 - Ending 4: Points Deducted is wrong. I failed all 3 Cyrus' questions and failed Ruin Guard battle, which resulted in failed hangout instead of getting the ending. Fix it please.

Anonymous 16

the noelle hangout event part 2 being on top is quite misleading but after realizing where part 1 is its quite doable

Nikigemini 15

noelle hangout event 2, 1 more achievements: read noelle notes again (table between her), before talk to noelle again in ending 4

Pipi 14

lol i just wasted my time following your guide.. this will be the last time i'll visit this scam page

Anonymous 13

Feels painful to get some of the endings since she's precious :'(

seagoblin 12

none of these work for me, i dont get the option "Don't hide from it. Confront the stress of the exam directly"

Anonymous 12

yea I know I wasted so mu h time redoing part 1 ending 5or 6 maybe can't remember bc it's wrong on here. So be careful if you follow this whichever one it is.. If you get it wrong too many times you'll lose the story. I finally figured out it was nothing I was doing wrong but this that was.

Anonymous 11

holy all of part one is just wrong what kind of guide is this

Anonymous 10

Hang outs part 2 you can get an achievement by reading noelle's Note (5 Primos)

Noelle 9

Hangout Part 2 ending 4 remember to read Noelle's Study Notes on the table for an achievement

Anonymous 8

Regarding 4 ending:
You can also do everything perfectly, but fail the battle with Ruin Guard.

Anonymous 7

stop wasting my time gamewith, jesus

for ending 2 the major choice is not when the brat wants to see noelle's sword but the one after that, instead of choosing harbor choose the other place

JingKaiZen 6

Hello there if you're reading this, to get one of the endings where you need to fight the ruin guard, you must not get all the things right to get to the library ending.

Anonymous 5

Ending 5:
"The Knights of Favonius have... maids?"
"Of course, where do you want to start?"
"Knightly Exercises?"
"What you lack is rest."
"Stopping for occasional rest is all part of ensuring that you can train to your maximum ability"
"And speaking of tea, let's have some!"

Vanir 4

Ending 5 must be checked.

Sup 3

where are exactly noelle's study notes , the ones mentioned to be read after ending 5?

Anonymous 2

Ending 5, Step 1 needs to be “Of course, where do you want to start?”

Anonymous 1

If you read Noelle’s study notes after ending 5 it will give you an achievement worth 5 primogems- „A world known only unto roses”.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles