Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 27

i cant follow the seelie, i lost sight of them so quickly (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Anonymous 26

All 3 Star Shaped Gem Locations
This video guide helped me out https://youtu.be/ZQPmG2Fp3h8

Glyphs 25

Position 7 stones by character !!!

lisa 24

I've found out that after you've put all of the star-shaped gems inside, the 3 electro seelie will run to those 3 locations on the pictures. After that just follow them.

Anonymous 23

I just found a star shaped gem in the underground area by using my feather on the wall with the bird portrait.

Anonymous 22

Once you use the gems and light up the murals 3 seelies (one for each mural) will fly out to the three locations (marked by clovers and circled on the map) at the appropriate elevation in the 3 murals. If you follow them they ultimately end up in the center circle with a luxurious chest.

Anonymous 21

Once you use the gems and light up the murals 3 seelies (one for each mural) will fly out to the three locations (marked by clovers and circled on the map) at the appropriate elevation in the 3 murals. If you follow them they ultimately end up in the center circle with a luxurious chest.

Anonymous 20

Use the feather here (there are 2 birds there), u'll find torches on the wall. u just need to light 3 of them i think, then u'll get a chest.
for the water to drop down, there's one bird on the right side of the room, he reveals the mechanism.

Anonymous 19

It switched to the next day at midnight, i dunno man

Anonymous 18

I have this feather, however today is the first day and I didn't do phase 2 yet, as I think

Mythundalard 17

Depends on your time zone

Anonymous 16

If that's the case then technically today should be the first day for everyone right

Mythundalard 15

This is the feather

Anonymous 14

Ah so it's like the tatarasuna quest line. Gotta wait until tomorrow I guess

Anonymous 13

There are the bird symbols. You use the new item and use it on them

Mythundalard 13

(Im still the same guy) It unlocks after you complete yesterday's quest and then start today's quest from the author. I believe it will work much the same as other daily quests, where if you miss a day you will be behind.

Anonymous 13

Yeah, need help for this phase 2 thingy.

Anonymous 12

Can someone elaborate on this phase 2?

Anonymous 11

Oh, didn't know it has phase 2. I currently don't have any missions now after giving the item to the author.

Anonymous 11

Phase 2? Like, we get more as a daily commission/world quest?

Anonymous 10

You need to get the feather from phase 2 of the quests, and use it on the statues down there

Anonymous 9

How you unlocked the water tunnel though?

Anonymous 8

Location 2? South of small mountain with symbols on it. note the 2 islands in background on the left

Anonymous 7

I should clarify, it's through the tunnel and down below the previously inaccesible small water barrier

(part 3)

Anonymous 6

I just found one in a chest at the very bottom of the pit in Shirikoro peak. This makes me think that the hints denote entrances rather than the location of the gem.

(this is part 2 showing location)

Anonymous 5

yes maybe there will be another update, my sakura tree is already 40, can't upgrade anymore

Anonymous 5

I just found one in a chest at the very bottom of the pit in Shirikoro peak. This makes me think that the hints denote entrances rather than the location of the gem.

Anonymous 4

2nd hint

Anonymous 3

I think it has something to do with these, found 3 of them

Anonymous 2

2nd hit looks like the mountain west of mt kana, it also have these glowing symbols

Anonymous 1

1st hint seem to be Shirikoro Peak. 3rd hint is Mt. Kanna.
But I have search both locations but not found star shaped gem.

As for 2nd hint, I still have no clue.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Symphony Bounty