Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 95

mine is oingus boingus

Anonymous 94

I named mine Rei. It's Japanese for Bell. If Genshin let me put in more letters, he would be Rei Arashi. Bell storm or bell new heart.....
Maybe I'll change his name to Belle Newhart....

Anonymous 93

Haha my is scaranara

Anonymous 92

I might name him Scaramocha because i like the Scara part and i also like hot chocolate.

Anonymous 91

Bro, I named my Wanderer Kazeh after a poor, nearly homeless, fatherless and motherless blonde guy who builds houses for a living but can't seem to pay his due rent on time.
But, with a Z because it sounds cool! :D

Ayayapillarmen 90

I named him Natsu since both of them share the same VA

Anonymous 89

I named him..

Sauskeikun , cuz sausy

Anonymous 88

Named him Abeguer or Abeguar (the final choice was Abeguer), both names make reference to a native Guarani God that flies in a extremely high speed, exactly the way he did to save the traveler.

A Man 87

His name is Scaranara, and his name is pure beauty.

Anonymous 86

Where’s scarababy on this list

Jaka Klana 85

I named him Namikaze cz he's an anemo character (also a sad boy-indeed) and some japanese vibes

Anonymous 84

He's Mochi, my evil twin

Anonymous 83

I named him snapdragon cuz finding snapdragons is annoying

Anonymous 82

FuijnKazuma

Anonymous 81

Keijirou/Keijiro

Anonymous 80

Babygirl

Anonymous 79

Whos Scaramouche ... I mean Rem ...

Anonymous 78

I just named him Yakuze cause I thought it sounded cool

Anonymous 77

Shinzo for heart in JP

Anonymous 76

I named him Kami (which means "God"), for reasons that should be obvious.

Anonymous 75

i named him scara lol

Yuri<3 74

I named him Sasori, because of the puppet guy from Naruto

Mona hater 74

I hope you didn't go to college to write this kind of useless fluff. Had to check I wasn't in Buzzfeed for a second

Anonymous 73

I simply put Wanderer into that

Anonymous 72

I named him Kazeshi_Arata, build like the name of Kadehara Kazuha is it a recunstruct of Atarashï Kaze, which means new wind. And the _ is there because the system doesn't alow you to use two seprate words.

Anonymous 71

im gonna name him Tabibitwo when i finish that quest

Noelle'smom 70

Eiji Ei Jr, i think it is a fun gimmick, they look similar, Eiji stands for shadow, connecting him to his mother and her role, and Ei jr is a joke as he ith the son of ei, ak Ei jr

Kurou 69

I gave him the name Kaze. XD

Anonymous 68

Scaranara

Anonymous 67

I named him Scarawind since my username is Hazelwind :3

Anonymous 66

I'll just name him Bongo-Head

Anonymous 65

i'm gonna go ahead and name him kuroneko, after nahida's story about him. it fits pretty well, and i've never seen anyone suggest it before!

Anonymous 64

I called him Hiruko after the Japanese kami who was considered inadequate by his parents and set adrift on a boat. Thought it fit his story quite well, also because Hiruko became the god of luck Ebisu after being cared for by the Ainu

Anonymous 63

John

Anonymous 62

René, it means 'reborn' in french lol

Anonymous 61

his name will be "Jugemujugemugokonosurikirekaijairisugyonosuigyomatsuunraimatsufuraimatsukunerutokoronisumutokoroyaburakojinoburakojipaipo-paipopaiponoshuringanshuringannogurindaigurindainoponpokopinoponpokopanochokyumeinochosuke" what do you guys think?

Anonymous 60

I named him Bongo-Head lol

Anonymous 59

I was thinking of calling him "Shinatobe or Shinatsuhiko" because of the god of wind in Japan. Or you could also call it 放浪新生 Hōrō Shinsei - Wanderer reborn already to follow its theme with the name in Japanese

Anonymous 58

I named him Chunchunmaru

Anonymous 57

dude i named him rizzmaster

Anonymous 56

Khaldun, foi um grande cientista, significa imortal também tentei focar em nome do oriente médio, pra mim não faz sentido nomes japoneses se é um novo recomeço em sumeru

Anonymous 55

I named him "Metanoia" Greek word for Redemeption.

Anonymous 54

Yukaze, evening wind

Anonymous 53

Shu ("he who rises up") - egyptian god of peace, lions, air, and wind

Anonymous 52

I named him “Rei.”

Similar to Ei. And in Japanese, it means “to bow.”

Anonymous 51

I named him Kuni, because it's short for Kunikuzushi, but also I have created a language (for a world I use for stories and D&D) where "Kuna" means "Heart"

Anonymous 50

Scara****s

Scaralove 50

新生 shinsei - new birth

Anonymous 49

scarapoop

Anonymous 48

Scarabong

Anonymous 47

Scarabortion… no further comments

Anonymous 46

I like Bob. Ayt. I'll call him Bob.

Anonymous 45

I named him ChickenLegger

Anonymous 44

Harutaka. I like the shorter version Haru too

Anonymous 43

Bongohead, obviously. He just looks like one.

Anonymous 42

i thought i was the only one looking for ideas to name scara here lmao
named him Aoi

Anonymous 41

i want to name him watari, from watarimono(渡り者) the words that means "wanderer" lol (ik, it's not very creative but oh well)

Anonymous 40

Scaramushi, would be a fitting choice

Anonymous 39

named mine "Mushi" sounds kinda similar to "mouche" and it means "insect" in Japanese. Gotta put him in his place

Anonymous 38

I'm thinking I'm going to name him Kaisei (from the Japanese yojijukugo (four letter idiom) kishikaisei (起死回生) meaning "to wake from death and return to life"

Anonymous 37

I named him babygril

Anonymous 36

I named him Shunsui

Spoon 35

Pikachu seemed like an excellent fit to me. ~

Anonymous 34

I might name myself Ruhamah, so we can share the same name. Ruhamah was once named Loruhamah, bit was redeemed and forgiven by God, hence her name change. It's more interesting than i've described it and fits his character theme well.

Anonymous 33

gay

Anonymous 32

I named him Seichou for “growth”

Anonymous 31

I will name him Fujin the God of wind in ancient Japan.

dink 30

I named mine bingus but i might rename him to be Joe the zoog

Anonymous 29

Since Scara whole existance is a Bohemian Rhapsody reference, imma name him Freddie.

Noragami fit too.

Anonymous 28

...so I play project sekai and I decided to name him "tenshi"
mmj fans know what I mean

Anonymous 27

I went with "Kawaru" which means a change of heart. (japanese)

Jay 26

I named him Hermes - the greek god of travel, wind and messengers. He wore winged sandals that gave him flight. I thought this was fitting, if a bit off by Teyvat lore (Enkanomiya is more greek-themed rather than Inazuma)

Coraline 25

Yo llamaré al mío 翼 (Tsubasa), que significa alas. Porque de hecho ahora mismo es el único que puede volar o levitar, no?

Anonymous 24

I named him Tofu =w=

ScaraSimp 24

After much deliberation, I went with Zephyr. After Zephyrus, the personification of the west wind. Though the wind blows west to east (opp of Wanderer), its association with spring (new beginnings) and the irony of it being the "gentlest wind" won me over :)

Anonymous 23

I choose “Susanoo”, the tempest Kami.

Anonymous 22

I named him Mercury after Freddie Mercury, but I was thinking of naming him Rowan, or Rowan Mercury, but he’s still named Mercury and I have not changed it.

Anonymous 22

I named him Hatsukeisuke
Hatsu meaning "beginning" and Keisuke meaning "save"

And also cause hat name for hat man

Anonymous 21

I named him John Michael

Anonymous 20

I named him Akihiko at first, which means a bright prince, but then I changed it to Kunikuzure, which is the synonym for Kunikuzushi in Japanese. It is hard to give him a new name because I like the original one, so I gave him the synonym instead.

Anonymous 19

i named him Kazekage, wind shadow

Anonymous 18

Went for Nausicaa, figured Valley of the Wind is a good enough tie in.

Anonymous 17

I named him Ryu. Somehow he felt like a beast, free and wild, never be tamed…

Deionscribe 16

I named him Wan after finishing the quest. It seemed fitting to name him after the first Avatar in the setting of the franchise in question. Also, Wan (萬) can mean "uncountable" or "infinite", which is fitting in a number of ways for him.

Anonymous 15

Sasuke it remines me of someone but who

naruto

Anonymous 15

I named him Akira at first, but since he considered himself as " the Wanderer," I changed it to Rhapsody. Definition means full of excitement, it is also used in Greek epic poems. Also just because of all the Bohemian Rhapsody references.

Anonymous 14

Kakotsumi

kako for past and tsumi for sins in jp

かげ 13

I want mine to be Saisei Shirayuri but since characters are limited, I made it Shirayuri instead. Saisei Shirayuri means "Rebirth of a White Lily" or Second Life of a White Lily.

かげ 13

I want mine to be Saisei Shirayuri but since characters are limited, I made it Shirayuri instead. Saisei Shirayuri means "Rebirth of a White Lily" or Second Life of a White Lily.

Anonymous 12

Ronin is decent, means wanderer in Japanese

Anonymous 11

I like "Naoshimono". Means mending essentially.

Dawn 10

I named him Enkidu because his story us very similar to Enkidu who is a puppet in search of a heart, both made by a god, and then both become become the friend of their respectively supposed enemies, Gilgamesh and the MC, though in Wanderer's case he still got on the MC and Paimon's nerf

Anonymous 9

I named him Arashi Rokuro
Arashi meaning: Storm or New Heart (in Kanji)
Rokuro: Sixth son (Because he was the 6th fatui harbinger soo)

Anonymous 8

I named mine Tsukishima because they both salty as hell.

KRIT 7

"AnEmo" still the best name for him :)

Anonymous 6

Blueberry muffin
Jimmy
Chris

Anonymous 5

I named him Kurogami, kurogami meaning black god / dark god This leads to his hair being black and him being a god created by the doctor

Anonymous 4

I named him Hoshi Akari which means "Star" and "light" in Japanese but here are some others in case this one is not one you like.
1. Hoshi
2. Haruku
3. Hisakata
4. Kaiyo
5. Genesis

Anonymous 3

Potato because it suits him.

Anonymous 2

Teppei. He said he wanted to remember his sins. Plus it's got Ei in it.

Anonymous 1

I named him Arashi because I read somewhere that the name (in Kanji) could mean "Storm" but also "New heart".

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps
Shrine Of Depths
Other Maps
Fontaine Articles
Fontaine Domains