Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 38

If you don't have the 63 yet go and see this video
https://youtu.be/yIPC1ScGD3U?si=VyDA8JiCNEtdEf-8
You need to change the weather to sunny

Anonymous 37

there's a bug in no.63 where the room is flooded, re-login will solve the problem

Anonymous 36

63 not explained well AT ALL

Anonymous 35

63, 57, 59. I can't find them does anyone have vids for them or sm?

Zozo 34

Outlook posts go to all and use electro on lens.
Make sure to read instructions #63.
Those were my mistakes

Anonymous 33

where is 55 help meeee

Anonymous 32

I have finished the entire notebook (green checks on I-VI, all 15 of the mysterious clipboard) and gone through this list but I still can't open the 3 chests in the center! Do I need to wait for the daily reset?

Arcane 31

I have gone through the list and gotten all… but i still cant open the last three, am i bugged?

Anonymous 30

Very helpful and accurate! Much appreciated :)

Nara Nara 29

You need to have helped every aranara to be able to open the last 3 chests! Thank god for this map!

Anonymous 28

where is 36 im so confused :(((

Anonymous 27

Do I have to complete every quest in the aranara book to open the last 3 chests?...Or am I missing any aranara.

naranonymous 26

I have 7 chests left to open... does anyone knows by chance how many aranaras i'm probably missing? i'm going crazy

Anonymous 25

I already checked all the aranara twice and I can't still open the 3 big chest pls help

Anonymous 24

Idk if you all care but this day i finally did it i open 3 chest,and if you wanna want to know what aranara i,m miss is 19,good luck don't give up so easily

Anonymous 23

update 22 anonymous:

I did it LMAO I did in fact got every aranaras.. I just needed to complete all of the quests on the aranara journal book and clipboard!

Anonymous 22

I swear I've watched youtube and went through this guide myself 2 times.. I'm still missing one

Anonymous 21

This has been the only guide I have been able to follow and it worked, thank you so much for helping me complete this quest!

Anonymous 20

I have Problems with
63 so there is a gade where i can play musik but behind there is wather

Yuuya 19

Going through again for the nth time. Still can't unlock the last three.

Lily 18

i went through all of them and I'm still missing I-

Anonymous 17

N.63: If the area is flooded, go to Apam Woods then change the weather to Rainy. Then go back.

Anonymous 16

where is 57 58 59 help

Anonymous 15

I don't understand n.63
When I use the Lyre I'm being teleported to a place full of water and I can't do nothing

Anonymous 14

The 56 is underground. On the map, just to the right of 72 there is a path that goes into the hill, this is the access to the underground, it is behind a wooden house.

Anonymous 13

How do you get number 56?

Anonymous 13

How do you get number 56?

Anonymous 12

number 7 is outside on a field-esq place near the river, there should be some fungi right next to it

Anonymous 11

Iirc 7s entrance might be north more by the waterfall base

Anonymous 10

Just finished this :D at the end, you have every chests in the room and there's an achievement too :]

Anonymous 9

To get to number 7 go over here, play the lyre, and then enter to go underground to where the aranara is.

Anonymous 9

I've gotten all but number 7 because I can't figure out how to get underground. Does anyone know how to get there?

Anonymous 8

56 entrance is behind one of the huts 2 eremites are sitting at. Take em out and then go behind the hut, you'll slide down a log and enter the withering

Anonymous 7

for number 7 im not sure how to get underground?

Anonymous 6

Reached all 76 Aranaras, still tells me that I haven't found them all. 4 hours to search all of them and nothing still

Anonymous 5

How to know if you got all 76 though? Or how many I've helped so far?

Anonymous 4

The entrance for 56 is here

Anonymouse 3

For 63, the water level is dependent on the varuna contraption. Setting it to rain should lower that water level

Anonymous 2

How to lower the water level for number 63?? I already fought the boss 4 times and went through the door..but water level is there..HELP

Anonymous 2

I still could not find the 56 any hints?

Anonymous 2

Does anyone know how to get to 63? It says to go behind a door but when I do, the cave is filled with water and idk how to get the water level to go down

Yunnah 1

I am going to cry.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets