Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 18

Does anyone know what one of the tablets said? its the one next to the room that fills with water,, i forgot to read it T-T

Anonymous 17

guys climb up the vines, also there is a lux chest next to the fire torch things

Anonymous 16

the water went up but it stopped and its not filling the whole room

micah 15

1. go to the island on the map
2. jump in the nearby bubbling whirlpool
3. read stone tablets and move throughout the area
4. stand on platform at 1:00. water will rise.
5. collect luxurious chest and light the torch.

Anonymous 14

there is a luxurious chest along with the 4th torch

Anonymous 13

Climb the vines

Anonymous 12

I am stuck in the cave, i stepped on the platform, water started coming into the cave but it stopped, now nothing happens and I cannot get out. Please help.

Anonymous 11

HI besties, the fourth and last torch is in the water-filled chamber (it's still accessible even after you fill the room up) just hop back into the hole, and it's toward the left, past the climbable vines. :)

No name 10

There is whirlpool with manny buble. If ur boat get into that, u will get new path for last torch

oneeyedhim 9

once you are in the cave, you must light up the 4th torch that is in the wall using a pyro with bow and arrow, Amber.

oneeyedhim 8

im in the cave, and a commenter said there was a 4th torch, but i cannot see it inside it. i am trapped... what to do?

Anonymous 8

Came here to find the message on the last tablet.. but no info found.. let me complete the collection T_T

Anonymous 7

Help, I think I didnt get one of the tablets, but the water filled the hole up now and i cant get it. I cant open the water dome

Anonymous 6

so... how am i supposed to get out of the cave? nothing really happens when i stand on the platform thing. [even though it is on 1 am

Anonymous 5

there are 3 torches on the island, the 4th one is inside the cave. you can get into the cave by going into the whirlpool with the bubbles on your boat. inside the cave, there are 3 total tablets

Anonymous 4

i can't find the stone tablet???

Anonymous 3

nvm im dumb it was in the cave

Anonymous 2

i cant find the last fire torch thing :(

Anonymous 1

there is 1 lux chest

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters