Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
chihayaks 13

As this event has appeared twice, that means for those who claimed a seelie in the last event may choose between the 3, and for those who hasn't may choose between the 4 options. This is for the comment below me.

Anonymous 12

So is it one of 3 or one of 4 Seelie? You keep typing three (3) and yet there's 4 possible to choose from lol

Xavier 11

Viola is the new one
Curcuma, was also availible in the 1st time this event got release

Anonymous 10

Storm Terror's lair has a challenge there

Anonymous 9

bruh the fatui agent challenge is by far the most bs thing ever, and for what? some mora and wits? even leylines are better than this

Anonymous 8

Super hard solo. While not impossible, doing the shooting one on mobile made me so angry.

Anonymous 7

The fatui agents, they spawn FAR apart, so hitting them at the same time is impossible. I only have a couple friends that play and they are way below my level. One spawns at level 81 the other at level 77 and like 5 feet apart. so a major pain and in 30 seconds, with what level of bs.

Anonymous 6

Even with more than one people, the Fatui agents one is impossible. Mihoyo really can't balance their difficulty.

Anonymous 5

I got my second challenge near Cape Oath after completing the 10th Treasure Area (no idea what's behind it as I'm waiting for friends to come online and do it together)

Brzydzi 4

I got second challenge in Stormdragon's Liar (2x water mage, 1x ice mage, 30s).

Anonymous 3

mihoyo dropping the ball once again, if u have no friends/discord server for genshin and not the right char you'll not be able to complete em, gg genshin, gg

anon 2

also got 50k at mora at the guili plains location. did the co-op with 3 other friends in my world and they got hero's wits though.

Childe main 1

I did not get Hero Wits, I got 50000 Mora

Article Menu
Latest Updates
5.0 Update
New Features
Natlan Guides
Natlan Domains
Natlan World Quest
Natlan Secret Guides
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles