Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 18

if you are stuck on the 2nd floor this will help you
https://youtu.be/2RoXh-d6naE

Anonymous 17

I CANT GET PAST THE 3RD FLOOR OF THE LAST BUILDING

Anonymous 17

I CANT GET PAST THE 3RD FLOOR OF THE LAST BUILDING

Anonymous 16

yea, so i messed up the puzzle on the second floor and there isnt a way to reset it as far as i can tell. anyone know how to help?

Anonymous 15

"How to solve the torch puzzle" "Light all the torches"
do you realize that theres an actual puzzle here, that your "how to" isnt helping with?
laughable, "how to solve puzzle?" "easy, just solve the puzzle!"

Juju 14

I'm stuck on the second floor fire puzzle.. I dont know what to do I can't closed then down to open them correctly

Anonymous 13

So am i the only one who is STUCK with the stupid third chamber???

Ten 12

The logic is simple, ignore the star shape and focus on the "<" the lines that connects the torch you lit to two other. If it's already on, it goes off, and if it's off it goes on. If both are on, both goes off. Etc. But if you prefer a more complicated explanation, here you go.

Ten 11

Hello. If you got stuck in the star pyro puzzle, I have two ways of explaining the logic behind it. One is super complicated, the other very simple. Here's the simple one.

Anonymous 10

I messed up the second floor pyro puzzle- is there any way to reset? I left and rejoined, messed around with the torches, but there's no way to do it.

Anonymous 9

i messed up the sequence for the second floor pyro puzzle. is there anyway to rest it? i’ve been trying for 20 minutes now and no matter what order i light the torches nothing work. :’(

Mochi-Games 8

look at the morkings on the floor for the second fire puzzle, each torch links to two others, it may take some time but youll figure it out, youll only need to light two torches to complete the puzzle but using the lines helps if you messed it up the first time

Anonymous 7

I glitch my way up from the second floor but, I can't get out

Anonymous 6

I don't know about everyone, but I was actually able to glitch through the gate with Venti's skill. Getting out of the 3rd floor was a h***le though, goodluck!

_aconite._ 5

Greetings. If your stuck in 2nd floor fire puzzle use your pyro characters (amber and xiangling )
Goodluck players :)

Anonymous 4

Nerf the last fight please. Either drop the hp of the abyss mages shields or reduce how often they trap you in bubbles and freezing you. Heck, I'd take a return some time to the counter for killing an enemy

Anonymous 3

bruh i messed up the fire puzzle on the second floor wtf

Anonymous 2

Can I reset the fire puzzle on the second floor?

Anonymous 1

In the north building on the 2nd floor what if I light all of them up and they can't return to normal. So what do I need to do now?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles