Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 9

people forget that you dont HAVE to use mika as a physical dps buffer, you can also use him with wanderer, kamisato ayato or wriostley because of mika's attack speed bonus

TokyoQuaSar 8

Ocean clam on Mika is really not good. He has one of the worst healing of the game, so much that he might even need Maiden beloved. But still Noblesse is his best option, unless you really need his healing in which case it would be Maiden.

Anonymous 7

*what if i want dps mika*

Che Gil 6

Please edit out the movement speed buff as it is implied that mika boost attack speed not movement speed. Mika's attack speed bonus is also good on wanderer as he uses normal attack and have good synergy to wanderer's ascension 1, infused with cryo- giving 20% crit rate.

Anonymous 5

Assuming a core team of Mika, Shenhe, and Eula... the electric options will be Raiden, Yae, KujouSara, Keqing, Cyno, Beidou, and Fischl. Who do you think will be a favourite?

Anonymous 4

No skills listed yet. I hope he opens up the possibility to run Mika - Candace - Faruzan +Anemo.

Alisson 3

I think if he is holding a book so he is not using a polearm, don't you think?

Anonymous 2

He's from Mondstadt not Sumeru

TokyoQuaSar 1

From the lore, I feel like he will be a support for Eula. The problem is that he seems to be cryo, and I wish he was electro so he can provide supraconduct in addition to his own phys dmg buff. I already have Rosaria C6 and Xinyan C6, so a third buffer for Eula hypercarry would need to be electro.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps
Shrine Of Depths
Other Maps
Fontaine Articles
Fontaine Domains