Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Memehoyo 18

Happy anniversary!

Anonymous 17

I think that's what mihoyo want, they deliberately drop our expectation so whatever ****ty reward they're going to give, it'll looks like a godsend and the gullible people in the community will defend them.
It's basically how abusive relationship works.

Sokketz 16

What annoys me the most is that a handful of people will always try to justify these ****ty rewards

Anonymous 15

Damn meehoyo really went and try to get the Stingiest Company Ever awards this year too

miHoyo 14

Ah yes, show appreciation for the great F2P community that couldn't get the stick out of their ***es and complained about every possible thing on every possible media during every single update. Ah fuck yeah, we'll give you the rewards you deserve, he's 3 fowl, take it or leave it

Anonymous 13

Come on people are ****ed off. Not realizing how much a concert would cost! Around the world. I think people are way to obsessed with choosing a 5 star

Anonymous 12

Our expectations wew low, but holy ****. This is just a plain abusive relationship.

Anonymous 11

Why are the rewards so bad? We shouldnt expect much considering its a first anniversary, but this is way below expectations anyway.

Anonymous 10

I just want to pick one character i actually want ! Is that so much to ask for !!! That should be top anniversary reward ! Pleaseeeee I want hu tao so bad !

Anonymous 10

I just want to pick one character i actually want ! Is that so much to ask for !!! That should be top anniversary reward ! Pleaseeeee I want hu tao so bad !

Anonymous 9

C'mon MHY give us better rewards, some of us has been playing ever since the Beta of the game non the less how about the F2P players? MHY it's your 1st anniversary you should give more Great rewards as your Appreciation for the game and for your players.

Anonymous 8

im honestly disappointed, hopefully they would actually give us better rewards

Anonymous 7

They haven't event announced anything about in-game anniversary things man and ppl are protesting for anniversary web event which is entirely different thing lol and fyi 10 free wish is from LOGIN event, not anniversary event. Just wait, they haven't said anything about the anniversary.

Anonymous 6

Other gacha games have so much rewards in their anniversary and they're free games too. Why is MHY stingy about giving tons of rewards for their players when they earned millions per banner?

Anonymous 5

They should put some more gifts. Its an anniversary not a normal event.

Anonymous 4

Lmao, I don't mind them being stingy about pulls, but they add freakin' 1 ley line run as anniversary reward xD 1-2m mora and 200 books would've at least made a difference for every player in the game, but no, let's give everyone 8 books that would barely even get a level past 70...

Anonymous 3

bruh the top up reset?!? thats gross genshin

Wa 2

I would love a free constellation of any unlocked character. Current rewards are lacking

Asufiku. 1

5* Selector pleasee..if possible i really want to choose one of the weapons. But i would still be happy with just a huge amount of primos (We're talking like enough for pity huge)

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles