Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 13

A 4 star set are they crazy or what? I trash those

Haruto 12

I'd also suggest the Exile 4pc artifact set. +20% ER, and a boatload of particles for the whole team on ult. It's a 4* set, so only raise up to level 16, but Gorou's damage and healing aren't material enough to worry about the missing 4 levels.

wanderer 11

Yeah, I mean, I said he can also "deal damage" while healing, I took in count his passives too. It's just that I wanted to bring attention to his C4, because some people may think that Geo Bonus could be good on him, to which I disagree because he relies a lot on his DEF stat.

Anonymous 10

You have listed that def only affects C4 healing and burst damage.
You might want to double check his second passive talent.
154% of def is applied to his skill damage.

wanderer 9

I was also wondering if EM substats would be useful for him, since some of his constellations and pasives mention shards.

wanderer 8

I would focus on building his DEF with 4pc Husk, especially if you have his 4th constellation, since he turns into a healer (!) and can become full support, while also dealing damage. (+)

wanderer 7

Well, getting 4pc Noblesse would certainly buff the ATK of the team, but he only works with DEF-Geo teams, so him buffing ATK wouldn't be really useful... (+)

Anonymous 6

wow, your description for elegy of the end says "Increase Elemental Mastery of Venti and the whole team for every hit of his Elemental Skill and Burst." crazy how gorou can buff a venti i won't have just by using a bow!

Anonymous 5

I just wanna say that 4pc Noblesse (for ATK buffing) and 4pc Husk (for buffing his individual damage, so sub-dps Gorou as opposed to dedicated support) are also useful.

Anonymous 4

dog boy dog boy

Emocka 3

come on your telling em i cant start setting aside artifacts for him. all i have is his bow i choose to pull for TT I've been waiting for him since 1.5

Bianca 2

I'm trying to look for his build everywhere so I can start preparing for him xD

Anonymous 1

Pretty cat boy OwO

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies