Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 19

All my Zhongli pulls on his reruns have been Keqing ;-; so instead of the archon, I got someone who simps for him instead

Anonymous 18

I pulled and got c1 ganyuu. zhongli ****s cause of all the sheild ignoring mosnters

Anonymous 17

Zhongli stop being a tease and come home already! I lost the 50/50 and got Qiqi instead ;-; whilst I'm glad I didn't get a duplicate 5*, I want Zhongli cuz he's just that good for team comps aaa

Iyz 16

His my first simp. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous 15

I need zhongli to pair with my baby Ei.
I need a shielder C6 Bennett doesn't help me now at all.

Anonymous 14

PLZZZ let there be a Zhongli Rerun!!! I have my prototype star glitter waiting for u!!! I need your shield so then I don't die every time a ruin hunter slashes!!!
PLZZZ MIHOYO

Anonymous 13

Will there be another re run of him soon

Anonymous 12

Zhonglllllliii, I dl bgenshin right after his rerun..is there another rerun?:(

Please 11

I missed this banner, I want Zhongli so bad!! does anyone know when his banner is returning?

**I also want Diluc and Kazuha so badly too, I tried pulling for Kazuha so many times but I can't get him :,(

GoneLi 10

I miised this banner, will there be another rerun of Zhongli?

Anonymous 9

pulled for zhongli. got c6 diona , my luck really hahaha guess i have to use support diona now

J***y 8

I don't know if this matters but if you can, don't wish directly from primogems. Buy the intertwined fates first before using them. I didn't do rituals. Just do the wishes on the very first 3 days and 3 days before the banner ends. That's my technique and somehow I got what I want in my case.

J***y 7

Got Zhongli in my 1st 10 wishes and then I got C1 in my 2nd 10 wishes. I didn't wish directly using primogems, instead, I bought intertwined fates first before rolling. I did it all on 1st day and after an hour the banner was released.

Anonymous 6

got zhongli on my 75th pull right after his story quest eheheh

Kaze da~! 5

replying to the first comment: I agree to the third commenter. I did the venti story quest and then at the end when venti is sitting on his statue, I rolled for 1 wish and got him

drahgonne 4

i went on youtube and searched up zhongli lucky ritual and ended up pulling him. also reccomend saving up 10 and pulling idk why just seems to work more for me

Anonymous 3

Replying to the first comment, i usually wish next to the character during or after their story quest. This trick has brought me Hu Tao and Zhongli so hopefully it works for you ^^

Hello 2

Oooo what time will Zhongli’s banner will come out?

Anonymous 1

do u guys have any working 5* wish tricks? (ex. going to the venti statuse and wishing there) it'll be better if it worked for more than one person, i just wanna get zhongli </3

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles