Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 33

Cyno, furina, nahida and baizhu seem to do well. Furina being a good boost

Anonymous 32

Best team comp for premium: Cyno, Kazuha, Nahida and baizhu. Baizhu's dendro application ends too early for cyno to optemize fully.

Fafnir 31

Could I use the new BP weapon on him or is it bad?

Anonymous 30

Shouldn't Baizhu be also added in the recommended supps for Cyno's hyperbloom and aggravate comps since he clearly synergizes with him?

Anonymous 29

Why does the description still say "Dendro traveller" when the team comp has already been updated to include Nahida

Anonymous 28

Can Cyno work with other electro reactions? I'd rather not be tied down to Dendro if possible when using him.

Anonymous 27

So Yun Jin is not even mentioned as a very good support for him huh?

Anonymous 26

is missive windspear good for cyno

Cyan 25

Try cyno/xingqiu/albedo/shinobu. I could 36* the abyss for the first time with this team (and ayaka/kokomi/kazuha/rosaria on the other half) it works pretty well (albedo is there for his em granting passive you can replace him with kazuha or zhongli)

wanderer 24

Anon 21: You can use the Inazuma polearm or the Sumeru one, both are acceptable. But is better to give him White Tassel. The Catch is useless on him and the polearm from Mondstadt event is worse than the craftable weapons.

wanderer 23

Anon 20: Aggravatte is a reaction that does deal Crit DMG, sames as Vaporize and Melt. That's why you should try to get as much as Crit DMG/Crit Rat and EM as possible.

wanderer 22

Anon 19: You get White Tassels from chests on Liyue. Try exploring Liyue and see if you can find any!

Anonymous 21

Would the polearm from Inazuma be good on him for someone who is f2p? Or perhaps the one you get from fishing, or the new one from the recent Mondstat event?

Anonymous 20

Shouldn’t he be considered an EM character instead of crit dmg u mainly focuses on aggravate and his passive higher em more dmg does.

Anonymous 19

I got him but I'm still looking for a Lance for him. I haven't gotten any white tassel yet surprisingly.......

Anonymous 18

As an ex-Razor main, I love Cyno, he's so fun to play. I have 4pc glad with Fischl/Xingqiu/Zhongli team, works for me

Anonymous 17

glad 4 piece works too!

Anonymous 16

Cyno

Anonymous 15

Cyno is the best. After seeing him in the manga i was in love with him.

This community is also trashy hating on characters that aren’t meta or have big ****as.

Anonymous 14

I got Cyno and didn’t lose my 50/50 after I got Klee

Anonymous 13

bro the people here lol

Anonymous 12

for everyone saying cyno is trash look at this lmao

https://www.tiktok.com/@remyuwuu/video/7148325260612406571?_r=1&_t=8W9fqjNRp38&is_from_webapp=v1&item_id=7148325260612406571

Anonymous 11

Here bc I got cyno on 17 pity randomly

Anonymous 10

People really whining and complaining?

Anonymous 9

WEAK

Anonymous 8

Im am guaranteed lol

Anonymous 7

i got him first try by accident in a single pull nice

Anonymous 6

Most games have power creep, but each new character seem to be weaker and weaker or just has a very niche roll or group they work in. The fact that Keqing is better with Dendro than Cyno makes me sad.

Anonymous 5

wow at c0 he is not even close to Raiden dps.

Anonymous 4

This attempt to make 5 star razor same like they did 5 star Xingqiu with Yelan ? But razor still look cooler

yami 3

Cyno will probably be a pyro polearm user, if u look closer he has something that looks like a pyro vision on his waist lol

Anonymous 2

Cyno's male.

Anonymous 1

it's a 'he'-

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies