Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 21

I've submitted the theet twice and nothing happens

Anonymous 20

thanks

It'syaboi 19

Can't take em in co-op please fix that (i asked before trying cuz that's the polite thing to do)

Anonymous 18

So I can't seem to be able to grab them in co-op... huh

Anonymous 17

could someone confirm the respawn time? is it 2 or 3 days?

Mitsu 16

I followed Ming's theory and it works! You need to go to the heart first and click the question marks. Then you'll find the four teeth in their same location.

Solember 15

https://youtu.be/tXf1gF1Dfnw

A helpful video guide for all 4 teeth. No ads, and none of that time wasting filler stuff. Hope you find it useful if you are stuck!

Sleekai 14

If you're having trouble trying to find the teeth, use elemental vision, the teeth pop up gray in the environment. Makes it easier to spot

Ming 13

I have this theory that you have to get the one in the heart cave FIRST, only then will you find the ones in the other three locations.

Que 12

I ran around to the 2 locations to the north, found nothing. I found one in the heart cave, and then one at the southern location. Then when I went back to the northern spots, they were there. All I can recommend is to check all the locations a couple of times on rotation.

Anonymous 11

I don't know why people are having trouble with having the strange tooth respawn. They respawn for me after 3 days or so.

Anonymous 10

I get people are stating that they respawn, but I’m one of those who can’t. It’s been a couple of weeks and still no fangs in those spots. But I need 8 for crafting. Hard to make things if items don’t come back.

OmegaWeaponX 9

LordAaronus, explain to me how, at this moment, I have a Dragonspine Spear, 1 Strange Tooth, and 4 Vitalized Dragonteeth in my inventory. You know, since you're so sure they don't respawn.

Anonymous 8

ArisaGold, to get that one you need to kill the Frostarm Lawachurl

LordAaronus 7

it's been a week. they don't respawn.

Anonymous 6

Couldn’t find the first one hasn’t appeared at all on PS4

Mrkingtut 5

If you're here to find out how to craft another to refine the sword you can go to the event store and buy festering bone marrow and use that.

B2As 4

I got a dragontooth at the dragonheart 2 days ago, today I went back to the location and it seems to have respawned. So now I have a dragonspine spear and a dragontooth (so 5 dragontooth in total), which confirms the theory that they respawn.

https://imgur.com/Y5Wy6nL
https://imgur.com/9vvXfDC

Anonymous 3

but we need 8 each time to craft a dragonspine spear? r they gonna add more?

NoHands 2

The guide is missing one in the screenshot, you have to find 4 in total. One to start the mission and 3 more after. The 4th one is right above the W in Wyrmrest Valley

ArisaGold 1

WOW its as if there isn't a mission that gives you the location, how do you get through the shield on the one in the south east?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps
Shrine Of Depths
Other Maps
Fontaine Articles
Fontaine Domains