Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Unwishful 57

Just started a new account a week ago and planning to farm all possible primogems until the release of this ole' immortal man. I'll update and add more comments every new patches that he won't appear

Anonymous 56

I saw a video on the powers that could be displayed, one was called 'quantum' (dark) and the other being 'imaginary' (light). I see Dainslief being a quantum user with his power being from the abyss.

Dain wanter 55

He's so attractive I will wait the 10 years to get him.

Anonymous 54

i think his power is going to be void

Anonymous 53

I think he channels abyss energy, which would make sense since the people of khaenri'ah turned into abyss mages (with the exception of a few like Dainsleif), so him having abyss powers is somewhat of a possibility.

Anonymous 52

his element is deez nuts

LOL 51

Hydro, you can hear the sound of water swirling on the video 3:24

Anonymous 50

I think dainsleif will bring totally new elemental energy
It sounds impossible
But because he channels dark matter energy
Chances are dainslief might introduce the element that people of kanria'h used at that time as vision wielders

Anonymous 49

he will either use “abyssal” energy or darkness, the opposite of Aether and Lumines true element, which is light. since he is supposedly the heir to the Kingdom of Darkness.

Anonymous 48

he will use abyssal energy and all of the elements

Anonymous 47

Dainsleif will have the abyss/celestial element. ahhhhhrggg

Anonymous 46

he must be a dendro there isnt any other possibility

OMG 45

Current highest revenue sales: Raiden Shogun

Dainself: "Oh, you wish to challenge me?"

Reniel 44

Abyss Energy Element

Anonymous 43

Black Lighting/ Black Fire/ Cosmo/ Delusion/

Anonymous 42

I say he is the Cosmo element , the parallel to Quantum from Honkai

Anonymous 41

Dansleif is prolly is a delusion user

Anonymous 40

Definitely new element, but I like to think he will turn himself into a sword, just like his name and pattern on the cape shows :D

L0m 39

New element, abyss element. Maybe the traveler would be able to use it once the story resolves with the sibling

ton 38

Pyro element will looks good on him.
from the design, the fire would be black fire/blue fire.would be epiccc

Anonymous 37

blue fire or he’s batman

Hoshi 36

all Blue element manipulation

Yakshaza 35

Pale flame in other words Blue flame or Blue fire.

Anonymous 34

Stellar element

Anonymous 33

He don't have vision

Anonymous 32

Probably Abyssal power or similar to travellers.

Anonymous 31

The underside of his cape looks like paimons cape

Anonymous 30

sorry, Khemia*

Anonymous 29

He'll probably fight using Chemia, the ancient alchemy/magic from Khaenri'ah

Anonymous 28

I think, his power would be darkness or abyss power.

Anonymous 27

I bet he won't have an element since he's from khaenri'ah. They did say that khaenri'ah didn't worship a god so that means they have no need for visions and the like.. in my opinion.

Anonymous 26

Guys let's vote for a new element like shadow or void, u know something new like aren't u all tired of playing with the same elements( well, except dendro rly wanna get 1 of those).

Aquarius 25

pretty sure after the new quest he will be a Phys. Dps guys. No element.

Anonymous 24

Its probably fire if it was an existing element

Anonymous 23

Ich denke er könnte ein Gott sein

Yama 22

Void will be his element.

Welt_Yang 21

So either, he's a playable character with a new element, or he is just a boss/NPC. Also, here's to hoping he's a scythe user :D

Anonymous 20

He shares similarities to the ley lines, but I think it would be a far stretch to call him Dendro. He definitely has some relation to them, but is most likely not a Dendro.

Welt_Yang 19

I think he will have a new element that is similar to how Quantum works in HI3rd . Maybe related to the abyss or time. He bears no resemblance of being any of the elements we've seen so far.

Anonymous 18

Mybe unplayable character?

Anonymous 17

Maybe his elemental could be a dark shadow

Anonymous 16

If someone played honkai impact there's a quantum element, so i was thinking maybe he's going to be different than the others

artic 15

i feel like dainsleif would have a “unknown element” i feel like he has relations with the unknown god so he maybe has some sort of time power

Anonymous 14

id didn't think anything...

Anonymous 13

tbh I feel like he won’t need a vision. After all he’s from Kheanri’ah. If you think about it Kheanri’ah was highly advanced in alchemy, so his power most likely comes from alchemy.

G 12

I think he’ll be an electro character. He will probably have blue lightning instead of purple like the rest

A 11

I think he will be "Cosmos" Element

Anonymous 10

I think he will be dendro (☘️) element

Anonymous 9

what if he actually dont have vision element. A character with physical skills only. if so, then aquila favonia is truly for him

Anonymous 8

I think he is the traveler sibling guide kinda like paimon to us

Anonymous 7

I'm pretty sure he'll be an OP pyro character.
Also bear in mind - fire can be blue if the temperature is high enough, so a blue-flame Pyro Dainsleif should not be unrealistic (especially given the strength of Pyro + how he appears on his sprite).

Anonymous 6

I think that his powers will be similar to dilucs father or just a normal vision.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am definetly going to wish for him anyways if he comes out to banners.

Anonymous 5

I would have liked a shadow like cl*** mby like a necro/warlock specialization, you know, something new ;)

Anonymous 4

I think, its eather from future. He with paimon were turn into one form due to dark elemental inside him were appear. Hahaha

Eyyy 3

Just a theory: he may be your sibling's future child.

Anonymous 2

Maybe his element is actually dendro? He is the Bough keeper and his right arm, leg and the side of his face a little under his mask look like they've been contaminated by something root-like... It'd be really cool and another reason they haven't released him yet :>

Anonymous 2

I think he is like Paimon, Travel Guide of Traveler He keeps mentioning about his adventure companion (theoretically Lumine*Antago) and his cape really resembles Paimons

Ronds 1

I think he is the guy that cause these meteors

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps
Shrine Of Depths
Other Maps