Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 47

I mean showing us the map locations is all well and good but not telling us anything about it makes this useless. Like is this chest undergoing? Do I have to do something else to spawn it?

Anonymous 46

Found one under the bridge(where my character is)

Anonymous 45

the treasure compass shows a chest east of kamisato estate, but i cannot find it, anyone know where it is? i see a gutter but nothing more

Anonymous 44

There's one precious chest right here as well on top of an stone structure (building?). Activating the 2 pressure plates with geo traveler will spawn it.

Momo 41

For inazuma?

Anonymous 40

There is one here. need to light the 2 lanterns.

Anonymous 39

also make liyue route please

Anonymous 38

As far as I know so far, common & exquisite chests respawn in couple of days or weeks randomly (not all). But only mob chests. I recently got a chest respawn in Qingce village on top of a pillar guarded by some slimes.

Li Fu 37

all chest have their respawn chest, but not for luxurious chest.

Anonymous 36

Chests respawn. I was afk one day and when i was about to sit and play again i heard a summon and a chest appeared next to my character.

It was a common chest. From what i know only Common and Exquisite chests respawn.

okzivit 34

if you want chests, you can find in Liyue by breaking the ambers in Mount Hulao. I was able to find 6 chests inside on random weeks

Hyoretsu 33

"Chests respawn every 2 days but not same location" Then it isn't the same quest, what's with this dumb misinformation that's still spread 5 months after launch.

Anonymous 32

I think that chests in storm bearers point always give primos..even respawned chests and some more in liyues locations

Elyza 31

No Chests do not respawn, I have opened a total of 1893 chests. I find no more. Chests however DO Respawn after AR IMPROVEMENTS NOT PASSIVE RESPAWN. As I am AR 55 I have no more chests to find as I have found them all. Stop spreading misinformation.

Anonymous 30

common Chests do respawn..... and yes !!! some of them have 2 primos as rewards....

Des | AR 40 29

will the map ever be updated to the current one or will it stay like this

chets mastere 28

oly the poo poo chests respawn not the gold and the luxurious chest ok bye

Anonymous 26

Def respawns. Had a chest that I would bet any amount of money that I had previously opened reappear today. The traits do match with the last poster - respawned Common Chests don't have primos like their original spawn.

Anonymous 25

chests indeed respawn but don't give any primogems and do not add to the number of chests in the achievements. just ar exp and meh items.

Anonymous 23

chest repawn even luxurious chest there are videos on youtube to prove it and i already found most cheat repawned

Anonymous 22

Chests respawn every 2 days but not same location

Anonymous 21

idk... i cleared 3 areas 100% and still finding chests to open...

Anonymous 20

No, chests do NOT respawn. New chests spawn after gaining AR level. There are about 1680 chests total if u p*** AR45 and opened every chest in the world u will NOT see chests ever again.

Anonymous 18

there are some chests that this map doesnt show.

Anonymous 17

Hey, I was 100% exploration at Dragonspine but then at the other day I were there for some fatui farming and then it was a not opened chest... I though they didn't spawn again actually... I'm really confused

Anonymous 16

No chest respawn. ever. period

Anonymous 15

chests do not respawn. pelase stop spreading false information.

Anonymous 14

To ano on te secret island off the coast of starsnatch cliff, you have to dig it up a little to the left of where you're standing.

Anson 13

to that one anon who was posting reddit links heres what i got from it

Anonymous 11

I don't see this Precious Chest on the list. You must use Geo Traveler's skill to open a gate that blocks off the Geo rocks. Break the rocks and light the lamps to unlock the chest.

Mtrash 10

https://fragstrat.com/genshin-impact/hidden-secret-chest-locations

u would have thought that you already found every chest and you will be surprised by this guide. this also helped me reach ar40

Anonymous 9

SOURCE 2: https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/jeov1j/the_truth_about_genshins_chests/

SOURCE 3: https://www.reddit.com/r/Genshin_Impact/comments/jokxcb/daily_commission_quests_in_some_areas_will/

Anonymous 6

@Anonymous
Any source to back the claim that chests never respawn? Thanks.

Anonymous 5

Chests have been confirmed to not respawn at all by Mihoyo CS. There was never any verified proof provided by any 3rd Parties that they ever did. [New] chests will spawn with increased Adventure Rank / World Level, but chests you have opened will never respawn.

Trankill 4

When finding a chest not shown on the map, is it non respawnable or how do we get it added?

Anonymous 3

a youtuber (mattjestic gaming) reveals that luxurious and precious chests do respawn on a 1 - 3 week basis

Lux 2

Will common chests eventually be added?

Anonymous 1

Do precious and luxerious respawn?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies