Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Aya 18

I use Venti, as a support and battery. He can gather the enemies in one point, and Heizou's swirl is very interesting in this configuration.

Anonymous 17

Is Lisa good for electro application if you don't have beidou or fiscal

Anonymous 16

What about faruzan as a support??

luluzas 15

why is beidou not considered good for electro application??? shes so good at it

ZCJ 14

is elemental mastery as a main state on sand a good subsitude for atk?

Anonymous 13

to the guy that said catalyst cant do physical damage, technically not correct, there is the clam set and the eye of perception that as far as i know both are physical damage when they pop :D

Anonymous 12

Heizou doesnt do physical damage and neither do any other catalysts - physical damage are those white numbers you see during fight, catalysts can only do elemental damage

Anonymous 10

does heizou do physical damage? i know catalysts usually don't but given his fighting style i can't tell. one piece of my viri set increases phys dmg but idk if i should grind for a new piece if it's not benefitting him at all.

itsjyu 9

Need help. Can you suggest a team comp for my Heizou with MoD (I want to make use of this copium weapon :')) I have Zhongli but he's in my Itto team. Other shielders I have are Beidou, Diona, Thoma and Noelle all of them are c1. I have all 4* char except Sucrose. Thanks in advance!

Aspen 8

That guy who says anemo damage can't crit is braindead. Swirl damage are the ones that can not Crit but anemo damage does. You want to build your Heizou with Atk% sands and Anemo Goblet, so it's better to go for Crit Rate/DMG circlet just liie Xiao.

Anonymous 7

anemo elemental damage can crit, what can't crit is the transformative reaction swirl, like any other reaction...

Anonymous 6

Anemo doesn't crit, so going for Crit Rate/DMG is not helpfull. EM and ATK% is all that matters to him.

AHealGao 5

Would be Eye of Perception a valid weapon choice, or rather stick with the Mappa Mare, cuz i honest would prefer Mappa Mare for my future Sucrose, any thoughts on Heizou with Eye of Perception?

Anonymous 4

Wouldn't yelan and raiden presumably be on his best team?

Anonymous 3

Would 4pc echoes of an offering work for heizou?

Curious1 2

What build are you thinking of for Heizhou? (weapons and artifact sets?)

Anonymous 1

This is exciting, I've been meaning to prepare mats and I didn't really know how to build him I already have xiao but I'm gonna main him on release at c6, I also have is best team! Thanks so much!

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps
Shrine Of Depths
Other Maps
Fontaine Articles
Fontaine Domains