Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 336

121, i cant find anymore the relay stone

Anonymous 335

no 21 and 24 has the same image but 21 is wrong

Vientodel 334

175 -- there's a fox statue close that'll spawn the electrogranum tree (use a purple feather gadget)

Anonymous 333

160 isn’t working. I use the gate but my character never reaches it. They’re always too short to grab the thing

Anonymous 332

here's a pic on nr 58 with location on the map. it's in a cave, so it's kinda tricky to find with the vague hint given

Anonymous 331

154 there is a bird statue in front of the window. Use the Peculiar Pinion that you get from the Quest '' Octave of the Maushiro '' to spawn a Electrogranum there. It's easier this way

Anonymous 330

153 pic is for 152, and real 153 is here on the cliff

Anonymous 329

21 and 24 have the same image

Anonymous 328

climb the tree makes me want to ree i always fall off of it

Anonymous 327

152 is actually 180, therefore 152 location is not correct.

Anonymous 326

Found one more not in the article. Way up above Seiramaru, not sure if there's another way, but can jump and glide from Anamuko Peak south teleport point. You WILL need stamina food, I used +100 stamina refill and a 'Red Feather Fan' (5lvl Inazuma rep reward) to boost gliding speed

Anonymous 325

I noticed newer maps have the images when the icon on the map is clicked. Maybe you could update this so that it does too?

Hotaru 324

152 and 153 are both wrong...

Anonymous 323

To get 100 you need to solve the cube puzzle first, make sure all light up side is pointing to the center of the isle, after that a thunder sphere will appear above the broken platform

Anonymous 322

13 is wrong, you only need saukra tree level

Anonymous 321

95 description incorrect, location and picture correct

Anonymous 320

21 and 24 have the same image. 21 is wrong.

Anonymous 319

This is for #85
Took me almost an hour trying to find this one.

Anonymous 318

#153, correct location. Wrong "how to". correct: Summon Electrogranum in Area to get.
Picture and how to is of #153 is for #152
Unsure what #152 "how to" description

Anonymous 317

Please fix number 152 and 153, you put the wrong images for both and i dont know which is which because this is supposed to be organized. Its not hard to put the right photo.

Anonymous 316

Number 152 and 153 are wrong.

Jack 315

I've completed this map but I'm still missing two

Anonymous 314

Can you make Dark Theme for this website, i have photophobia but i really need this useful website.

Rznc 313

Thanksss

Anonymous 312

"Guide"

Anonymous 311

i need just 28 thankss

In'ora 310

121 can also be reached by gliding in from one of the high platforms around the thunder manifestation. Honestly easier considering how badly glitched the electrograna are.

Anonymous 309

You should add labels

Anonymous 308

Worst guide ever, half of these are wrong or there is not enough information to reach it.

Anonymous 308

21 has the wrong picture

Anonymous 307

Whyd people get rid of the map or make it look like it was taken on a potato?? I can't see where most of them are because there's either no map or bad quality.

Anonymous 306

41 is wrong. There is a nearby puzzle.

Anonymous 305

152 is wrong.

Anonymous 304

Unfriendliest guide ever. They never show any route at all even for simplest one which tolls more time to do so.

Anonymous 303

For 117 just use electro gate that is located on the small island close to it. It doesn't need to be that hard

Anonymous 302

how come you aren't able to reset the map that is pretty annoying

Anonymous 301

152 and 180 are the same photo 152 on the map is 153

Anonymous 300

how do i get to 100? the platform isnt close enough to the thing and theres nothing to get me up higher

Anonymous 299

how do i get 37 without venti

Anonymous 298

180 and 152 seem to be the same one

Anonymous 297

Am I the only one that's not seeing anything on the map right now?

L 296

152 location itself is correct

L 295

use the Thunder Sakura Bough on the cliff to grab it in the air

młodzi 294

how to get 53?

iammad 293

can the venti guy fix pictures and be more specific, behin a cliff can be everywhere

poy99 292

Hey your 152 is wrong.

152 and 180 are duplicates.

Reon_ 291

how to reset?

Anonymous 290

#21 has the wrong picture

Raiden 289

152 and 153 are photos are reversed on the map. 152 has 153 photo and vise versa

Kiki 288

The ones for Tsurumi island don't correspond AT ALL

Nyahufk 287

Tip. #152

Nyahufk 286

A tip for the n. #152

Nyahufk 285

A new picture for the n. #152.

Anonymous 284

#153 is at wrong place on the map

Anonymous 283

I think the picture for number 21 (Narukami Island) is incorrect - it's the same as the picture for number 24.

Anonymous 282

I believe the number 152 on Tsurumi island is wrong picture, It has the same as screenshot as the number 180

Anonymous 281

#155 Electroculus on Tsurumi Island needs the Gadget called the Peculiar Pinion. Here's the location https://youtu.be/x9sCWdL5ICw

Anonymous 280

Sorry wrong info. Didnt get it by gliding. LoL. How am i suppose to get it?.

Anonymous 279

Theres another electroculus between 121 and 120. Its located uphigh. Need to glide from encircled tp

Anonymous 278

Theres another electroculus between 121 and 120. Its located uphigh. Need to glide.

Anonymous 277

I have to say your guides helped me a great deal with running around and scouring every corner of the game. Thanks a lot, bro!

flynn 276

153 correct position

Anonymous 275

156 is outside the shirikoro peak located at the letter "K" when you max zoom in, u need granum to access
157 is at the peak of shirikoro, need granum
158 is at the center, below the thunderbird tree

Anonymous 274

Why is 157 and 158 the same?

Anonymous 273

155 is not above the cave. It is in the cave. Use the feather thing on this wall with the owl and it is there

Anonymous 272

159 is the only one unsolvable left

Anonymous 271

159 is in wrong position lol

Anonymous 270

The 'how to get' for 152 is actually for 180 and the one for 153 is for 152. To get 153 you have to summon an 'electrograna' and jump high.

cvexy 269

Found 155, its behind fake wall with an owl on it(use feather near it).
It's under that opening on the ceiling in the hole (with two cube robots).

Anonymous 269

157 is wrong, it's supposed to be at the top of the peak under a electrodome

Anonymous 268

the 155th is not above, there's a fake sky (it's all a gigantic hoax)

Anonymous 268

155 is located underneath (the same place where the water used to be). There is a wall with an image of a bird and u use the feather to make the wall disappear.

Anonymous 267

Yes you can max the statue

Kiwi 266

155 isn't accessible until some amount of quest progress is made I think, but it's time gated by server reset. In the dome ruin room there's a wall with a bird motif which I think might act like one of the kitsune statues with an item that isn't available yet

Anonymous 265

Did Anyone get the 155? I'm still stuck on it

Anonymous 264

155 how?

Anonymous 263

can you max out your statue now?

Anonymous 262

There is a eletroculus on the island above the statue of 7 that isnt on the map

Anonymous 261

how do u do 7? i have the lvl 6 sakura tree but idk what to do after

Anonymous 260

am i the only one having trouble finding 60? like for me the tree isnt even there its just a cliff

Anonymous 259

picture 21 and 24 are the same

Anonymous 258

literally the first image is lvl 9 statue +1

Anonymous 257

So just to be clear, the max you can currently get is statue lvl 9+1, right?

Anonymous 256

You can climb the castle by using geo traveler and a wind catcher (given that you don't have kazuha or venti)

Anonymous 255

I don't know do I still need. I'm at level 8 with 12. So how many is left?

Anonymous 254

can we get more info for 124? seems just using the electroculus isnt enough to reach it

Anonymous 253

the number 21 is the same as number 24,

number 21 need to use electromagnum but you can glide from top too

Anonymous 252

how do you climb the castle?

Anonymous 251

the image for number 21 and 24 are the same. is there no 21 or something?

Anonymous 251

I couldnt find 90, even when i searched the inside of electro dome

Anonymous 251

Why is there no counter just like the ones for anemoculous and geoculus????? I have to sit down and god**** count one by one from my map pls do something

Anonymous 250

nvm! it was 121 ;__;

Anonymous 249

Area for previous post, near the wrecked ship Seiraimaru

Anonymous 248

This is evil. I was only able to get it to pop on my minimap by flying from a really high teleporter. Might be a better way to get it somewhere... somehow?

Anonymous 247

for those missing 1 more electrocolus make sure you got the 121 right, just need to use the electrogana fast enough, optionally you can glide down from the boss platform to get it

Anonymous 246

who ever put number 53 on that cliff
should burn in ******** hell

Anonymous 245

I can’t find 140

Anonymous 244

On number 4 I did the two foxes but there’s neither the barrier or the electrograma

Anonymous 243

21 and 24 are weird, 24 is right but number 21 is in the wrong place for the picture* location is right*

Anonymous 242

I checked all, and still have only 150? Even the electroculus finder cant find any, which one am I missing then?

Anonymous 241

For #51, get to ground level and climb up the wall until you get to the hole/cavity as described (thought it could be described better)

Anonymous 241

For 121, you just need to climb as fast as possible, otherwise the path gets cut off mid-way. This one was my last electroculus which I only found out thanks to the electroculus resonance stone. It is floating very high above and the mark doesn’t appear on map during normal exploration.

Anonymous 240

current max is lvl 9 statue with 1 electroculus I believe

Plonk 240

Anyone else struggling with 121? The electro things keep disappearing before I reach the electroculus even though I still have the electrogranum, and whe I do reach it, it's just barely out of reach??

JARRED 239

Is this complete? Im lacking 30 electrocolus for lv10 statue

Anonymous 238

126 is above the dead tree

Anonymous 237

Missing two, can anyone confirm if this map is accurat?

Anonymous 236

Im not even sure where im going wrong but im missing one, looked everywhere twice now

Anonymous 235

I went to all the locations on the map and there are still 3 electroculus left.

Dudeonetwo 234

I really need some help, i can't get 138, 139 and 144 since there is no electrogana spawn after the quest, what should I do?

Anonymous 233

i found another one lol and it isn't in this guide

Anonymous 232

For 121, I've solved the puzzle and get the dead electrograna branch revitalized. But I can't get to the electroculus up above, the path always cut off mid-air. What should I do?

Hinake 231

I would like to retract my previous comment, you do use the the thunder sakura, but the article fails to mention that you have to light up all the cubes nearby first

Anonymous 230

could you add a feature where it shows you how much you've marked so far out of the total? like for example 134/151

Hinake 229

100 seems to be incorrect, i used the thunder sakura and it took me in the opposite direction

Anonymous 229

Wow perfect guide!

springcalico 228

for 115 you just gotta solve the electro seelie puzzle and it unlocks thunder spheres so you can fly up and get it

Anonymous 228

So 2.1 has our statues at Level 9 with 1/30 electroculus. Right?

BanSugar 227

I already have all of them, but I still need 29. Where can I get the remainder so that I may achieve level 10 statue?

JAY 226

for 13 glide from sakura tree on a small floating island and below you'll see the entrance to the cave

JAY 225

13 !! can someone show me the entrance to the cave, i cannot find it

Anonymous 224

number 136 was impossible for me to get with that gate so i went to the highest place in the island, used the red feather fan and barbatos ratatouille ang got, even tho i barely had stamine at the end.

Anonymous 223

Does anyone know what's the current number of electroculus? My So7 is level 9 with 0/30

minigosling 222

number 21 is the wrong how to get desc.

Anonymous 222

I have 150 of them. I've gone through this list like 2 or 3 times and I still cant find the one I need from the 2.1 update. Its frustrating. Part of me thinks that #130 isnt accurate since I never found one in there the last few days.

Anonymous 221

Please show the pics with THE MAP FFS

Anonymous 220

From what I know you'd need around 180 electoculus to max out the statue. Seems like some new location(s) might be coming.

Anonymous 219

are these all the elctroculus already?

Artemis 218

One is behind the blue wall - complete the puzzle via the switches to access it.

Anonymous 217

140 is behind some rocks that can be destroyed after you drain the water. It’s near the entrance of the hole.

Anonymous 217

140 is behind a breakable wall

Anonymous 217

143 is done by draining the water, go down and complete the color door puzzle

Artemis 217

One is at this location - behind a breakable wall - near the top after you drain the water from the puzzle.

Anonymous 216

143 is obtainable after finishing the coloured door puzzles, which you can reach after draining the water levels in the amakumo peak puzzle

Anonymous 215

140 is obtainable after draining the first level of water in the amakumo peak puzzle. go into the pit and destroy the pile of rocks on one of the ledges to get it

Anonymous 214

121 is up in the air. finish the seelie puzzle to activate the electrogana to reach it

Anonymous 213

143 213

143 require you to complete the puzzle beneat Amakumo Peak

Anonymous 213

number 131 is wrong, you go up instead of piercing through a barrier

Anonymous 212

Han 211

*121, you need to complete the electro seelie puzzle to activate the electrograna tree that will produce a path upward

Anonymous 211

F 210

after draining the lake, destroy the rock with electro reaction

Anonymous 209

96. Clear the puzzle to get there.

Anonymous 208

140 is behind a breakable rock just below 141, and for 143 you have to drain all the water again and complete the doors puzzle

Here's a tip, you only need to open the geo door and not all 3 at once.

Anonymous 208

#121 is achieved by solving the puzzle that lets that dead electrogana branch revitalize with a seelie. Can confirm, just solved it.

Anonymous 207

holy s finally! thanks!!

Anonymous 206

update the map plz!

Anonymous 206

Theres a few electroculus' in the middle of Amakumo Peak lake. Must do the pressure puzzle nearest the southern most waypoint. The electrified waters will recede. Hop down, should be 2 more down in the puzzle :)

Anonymous 205

The missing (?) electroculus can be obtained by fighting the hilichurls and saving the girl. She’ll ask you to protect her and figure out how to work the mechanism. She’ll show you the map so memorize the pattern. It’ll unlock an underground area near the house where the electroculus is under.

Anonymous 204

Yeah, when will the map be updated? It's gonna be difficult not being able to tick each one after obtaining it.

Anonymous 203

When will the map be updated?

birdbrain 202

The first fifteen on the Seirai Island, working on the rest.

Anonymous 201

How to get the #4, theres no barrier and electrograna

Anonymous 201

for no 37, just craft a windcatcher. i dont have venti and i had to make that lol

Anonymous 200

When are you gonna add the electroculus from the new locations at inazuma

Anonymous 199

I find 5 on Watatsuma island, how to submit?

Anonymous 198

I've been through this whole map t w I c e. how am I still missing two?!

Anonymous 198

NUMBER 37 IS IMPOSSIBLE T.T

Anonymous 197

so once I fully finish Tatara tales the electro thing will be gone?

Anonymous 196

Finish the quest to get 51 so you wont take dmg from the enviroment

Anonymous 195

I miss two though. How is this possible? Is it some kind of bug?

Anonymous 194

any tips to get 51? the bumps in the cliff are really troubling when climbing my stamina is lowering and the electro power thing keeps killing my characters im not sure how to get it

Anonymous 193

no. 21 is wrong, pls fix it thx

Anonymous 192

i need 1 more electroulus so mad

Anonymous 191

number 21 is wrong, please change it

Anonymous 190

Just to be sure, After the statue reach lvl 6, how much electroculus left in the bag?

Anonymous 189

Just to be sure, After the statue reach lvl, how much electroculus left in the bag?

Uizado 188

Electroculus on location 60 can't be obtained on ps4, maybe due to a bug

chlo 187

u can get it by jumping / gliding from the fox statue,,
btw it requires electrogranum level 6 (sakura tree level 17)

chlo 186

another picture of the electroculus

Anonymous 185

For No.7 you need to have the Sakura Bloom be at least 7, not 6. I was not able to p*** through the barrier as soon as I hit 6.

chlo 185

there's one here, inside the barrier underground!

Anon 184

#21 is not on the map. It's mistakenly shown as #24 instead. The actual #24 is too blurry to discern.

Anonymous 183

Where is 58? i need a clearer image or something

Traveler 182

I already solve the puzzle, but how to get that electroculus (93)

Traveler 181

I already solve the puzzle, but how to get that electroculus (93)

Isobelle 180

Donde esta el 5 hay otro arriba

Anonymous 179

im pretty sure 21 and 24 are the same thing

Person 178

Why is this map and the crimson agate map synced? Its a slight annoyance so I hope someone will be on this.

Anonymous 177

I collected all 95 electroculi and Im at lv. 6 of electro archon statues, I noticed that sometimes they are randomly respawning, I recollected number 19 and number 85 (and I'm 100% sure I had already collected them the first time using this walkthrough).

Anonymous 176

so far there are 95 electroculi, or level 6 20/22. more will be added in future updates

YaBoi 175

It is possible to use the geo constructs from geo traveler's elemental burst to climb up, but I cannot overstate how much I would recommend using a character that can get you a higher jump or construct

YRUF 174

wtf, the ligthning probe in the no. 46 has some problem

Anonymous 174

Can you please add counter of how many electoculus we have left just like in geoculus and anemoculus map? Like this, players wouldn't so easily lose track of how many electroculus they still need to find

I mean something like this btw:

Anonymous 173

What's the progress for the Inazuma Statue of the Seven so far? I've lost track of how many electroculi I've collected.

Anonymous 172

I can't get number 9. There's no fox there, or on any nearby island.

Anonymous 171

I'm lucky that the only one missing for me is the 95th

AHH 170

I'm still missing one...have to reset my map and go everywhere again :'(

Sushimonkey1 169

Everyone looking for #81 hope this helps.
Here's the entrance to the cave (Where I marked on the map) When you enter the cave go to the tunnel on the left, keep walking forward until you see a lamp post, take a right and there should be a mini cave with the electroculus.

Shad 168

What about the others 86?

LuizHB 167

Oh I got 98/100. Idk where I got the extra 3, but got all the ones in this map. Hopefully soon someone will get those last 5 ones for this map.

Anonymous 166

Is there something I have to do to get 17 to appear?

81 165

Cause "inside cave" gives us much detail... been trying to search for this cave for a half hour now and still cannot find this **** thing...

Anonymous 164

wheres the cave entrance for 81? a picture along with it would be nice, thanks!

Anonymous 163

I found another electroculus on chinju forest (near electroculus no.29) on top of straw hat wearing panda

3IslandClr 162

#53 Easiest way:
https://youtu.be/Ilo5d4RXivI

Anonymous 161

@Anon 158 I think they will release other islands with new electroculus

Anonymous 160

@ Anonymous 159. Use the Traveller Geo to reach it.

Anonymous 159

mfw i cant get 37 bc i don't have ptw anemo characters

Anonymous 158

hey i think ive collected all of the elctroculus does all of that 95 is not enough to max the statue?

Anonymous 157

for #76, summon the electrogana from the gimmick that's near the pilar. there's another gimmick nearby which won't let you jump to the electroculi

JD 156

Guides are clear and undersatndable, i would like to suggest that you include the minimap when taking screenshots, thank you

JARRED 155

Hey anonymous #36 is below the inazuma castle just go top of the TP key near the castle then glide down to the cliff then search for a cave.

FacePalm.exe 154

@153 there are 2 electrogranum nearby. make sure you use the one north of the Electroculus, the southern one doesn't quite reach.

Anonymous 153

i cannot find 51, im done with tatara tales

Anonymous 153

can someone help me to get to 76? i know i need to use the electrogranum but i cant figure out how to get it

BL69 152

For anyone struggle with 4, there's a bug where the electro shield does not appear and so does the last Earth Kitsune. You just need to log out and log back in, it'll solve the problem.

Anonymous 151

About 60; that is NOT gr***, that is the top of a tree.

Anonymous 151

I think the picture for 21 belongs to 24

Anonymous 150

I can't find 36 when I'm in the same spot in the cavern

FacePalm.exe 150

If anyone else is struggling with 37 because they don't have any decent anemo characters, you can get onto the final rooftop with just the Geo Traverler.
Solution that worked for me below:

Anonymous 149

Where tf is no13

Anonymous 148

the max is 6 i think

Anonymous 147

what is the max tower of 7 level u can reach in inazuma for the current 2.0 patch?

Anonymous 146

For anyone wondering, for 73 there is an electro stone wall that can be broken which hides an electro teleport thing that will send you straight for the electroculus

Anonymous 146

The Diluc, Venti and Barbara need to be stopped the pictures are zoomed in, full of pixels and/or really small

Oswelux 145

I am wondering that have I collected all the current 2.0 ones if I have statue lvl 6 (Electroculus 20/22) or have I missed something? As I have gone through every electroculus on this list.

Anonymous 145

does anyone have an Idea how to access this?

Jenna 145

How to get 85???????

JARRED 144

@reyah go here, at the beach, theres a cave there.

JARRED 143

@reyah go here to get 11th. Theres a cave there near the beach

reyahh 142

Guys any tips on getting the 11th? I can't find the cave...

Anonymous 141

After you've collected all off them what level should your statue be? Thanks.

Anonymous 141

On 34 where you need to get 3 seelies use the memento lens on the one with the barrier and it will go away you don't need to be high level electrograna.

Anonymous 140

Guys, u know that u cannot have max lvl statue because we still do not have full Inzauma? On the map you have every culus we can get in 2.0, wait until 2.1 for more

Anonymous 140

Gotta love this smart guy with venti that cropped the pic so you can't see the mini map or any landmarks. Good job dude.

Anonymous 139

Would be awesome if you could get the other 40 something on this list

Anonymous 138

#13 requires a lvl 17 Sakura Tree and lvl 6 Electrograna

Anonymous 138

are there only 95 in total? I've collected all and the statue of seven isn't at the max level, will more electroculi be released in the future? it kinda got me panicking haha

flynn 137

3 clearer image

flynn 137

21 correct image

flynn 136

number 28 clearer image

RaiN 135

FYI the #13 need electrograna lvl7

Don't complain. 134

Just find your self lmao don't just keep asking

Anonymous 133

tried to do no.13 with my sacred sakura tree level 15 but it still doesn't work

dude pls do better, and the image quality ****s

Anonymous 132

#73 is wrong, the mini map even shows a different location

Erm 132

Lmao a lot of these are wrong

Anonymous 131

for no. 4, you will need the memento lens to reveal the thunder spheres and the thunder sakura. then use electrogana to rapidly fly up to get the electroculus

Anonymous 131

is there enough electroculi out now to complete lvl 6? because i've gotten all that are on this map but im only at 17/22.

Anonymous 131

24 is wrong picture

Anonymous 131

petition for people to get better photos?

Anonymous 130

No 13 is lie. need lvl 6 electrograna(lvl 17 sacred tree) to go through

Anonymous 129

Next update will have the rest of Inazuma and electroculus'.
You can't get to statue level 7 right now.

Anonymous 128

No. 24 is wrong.

UPDATE ME!!! 127

Please for the love of god... I appreciate the pics and locations... But did you guys literally have to upload terrible photos depicting the locations? it literally shows half of them at a small angle not able to properly see where they are located at also terrible descriptions for some of them...

furoyo 126

next to number 84 but above ground

Anonymous 125

Number 24 is wrong.. anyone knows where it is

Kofal 124

In the cave under Tenshukaku compound (South half of Inazuma city)

wingodang 123

By #4, this is another electroculus. Use memento lens on all fox statues on the small island. Grab electrogranum and ride Thunderspheres up to it.

Anonymous 122

My statue says I'm missing 6 but from what I've marked here I'm only missing 4. I guess I'll have to walk through all of them once more...

Anonymous 122

Number 24 wrong screenshot

Mayas 122

i have lvl 4 sakura tree however i still cannot get through the barrier in number 12

Anonymous 121

i get all 95 but statue lvl 7 need 2 more, any know where i find this?

Anonymous 120

the total Electroculi number is 97, this list misses 2.
Whoever made it, you better get your *** back in the game and start searching better.

Anonymous 120

84. Is wrong. It's above the cavern under a leaning stone pike

Anonymous 119

I think i have all 93 and yet the statue is just level 6 and 16/22. I still lack 6 and i dont know where to get them. Maybe the map is still going to expand

Anonymous 119

no.53 is at the top near the entrance you gotta climb to get it (already picked it up) its somewhere near the red circle

Anonymous 118

56 is inside the house

player 117

i already marked do all of these but still need 2 more electroculus to baal statue lvl 6
is this already all it... ?

Anonymous 116

To get into 13 you need level 6

Anonymous 115

For no. 46, https://youtu.be/gdypSVsAbUA
it shows how to solve the puzzle

SkylerEye 114

for the life of me, I can not seem to find the cave entrance for No. 13, let alone the barrier it's behind. Can someone please add more details/instructions for some of these electoculus, thanks.

Satty 113

Hello! As of today (07/24), No. 24 is a copy of No. 19 in the list.

Sheep 112

Is number 9 an electroculus or just a marked spot for the entrance to underground p***age?

Anonymous 111

No.13 I already lv.5 electrogana but still can't get in

Anonymous 110

NOOO I MISSED 3, AND NOW, HOW I WILL FOUND WHOS THE ONE THAT I MARKED??

Anonymous 110

no.4 Guide: there are 3 kitsune statues on the island, use the lens on all three to get the electroculus

Anonymous 109

anyone know how to reach the no.4?? i cant seem to reach the electro gimmic above

Anonymous 108

For 46, there are 3 seelies. you can summon the seelies by completing 3 puzzle near the area. 2 puzzle with the electro box, 1 electro needle. complete those 3 and follow the electo seelie.

Anonymous 108

24 is missing

GameWith Team 107

Hello Travelers!

We will check your comments soon and brush up the description for each Electroculus. Please share your thoughts if you have any difficulties! Thank you.

Inf 106

83. Guide electroseeles which are on the teeth of snake skull to form "eyes", it will open the electroculus.

Anonymous 106

For No.13, pre-reqs to enter the barrier is not lvl 4 electrograna.. mine is at lvl 4 and still could enter. Probably lvl 5?

Anonymous 105

having difficulties in number 46. does anyone know how to get it without cheesing it ?

Anonymous 104

im just wondering if theres only 95 in total or this is still incomplete bacause i saw a tweet says there 180 in all

Muramasa 103

No. 56 inside the house (sry I already grabbed it)

Kuroh 102

For 62, it's in a small hole where the oculi symbol is, there you should see a small cave, and it's situated on the side of a wall.

Anonymous 102

seems like a lot of people have issue with 46. I didn't complete the puzzle. All u need are Venti, Zhong li, and Kazuha. Put the pillar down under it, venti wind current, switch to Kazuha and reach the top of wind current and press E. No problem!

Kiran 101

For 90, go in mines and use electrogranum to go up it’s on a ledge near the ceiling north east of electrogranum sprout.

Anonymous 101

83. You need to follow two nearby electro seelies. Then the grating will open.

ajax 101

90 is in a hole mine thing to the right of the shrine sort of then you fly to the left and it's on a ledge

Anonymous 101

In a cave where the river meets the ocean

Revi 100

For 90 you have to climb high in the mines (sorry i already collected it when I found it)

Muramasa 99

No. 62 defeat the samurai

Inf 99

46. Do the comp***es puzzle, then light all cubes right to the electro field and do the combat challenge. It will show the electro seeles, guide them to the plant to activate it.

OneKnightStand 98

Tips for no. 46 please? What's the gimmick for that? thanks in adv.

Anonymous 97

number 82 you go to the edge, touch the electroganum and use the gimmick to fly up

Anonymous 97

56. In side the house next to the broken bridge

Inf 97

62. Below area 62, there is a chest, guarding by Fatui, then climb up and you will see a red samurai and electroculus

Anonymous 97

3 is underwater

Anonymous 96

24 has the same picture as 19

Anonymous 96

90 is in a groove on a rock under a hole with the electro grapple thing

Anonymous 95

number 34 you need to clear side quest and get Memento Lens first then can clear that 3 seelies puzzle and Electroculus will above there

Anonymous 94

62: go to the east of the Electroculus and the entrance is there

Anonymous 93

56 it's in a house located bear the furnace, obtainable during the quest, tatara tales

wiegraaf 93

64 is in this house

Anonymous 93

63: Teleport to the waypoint at the peak of the mountain and glide downwards. Its quite high up. (need to break the barrier first)

Anonymous 93

3:
You need to use Memento Lens on 3 statuettes of the Earth Kistune and use Electrogranum.

Anonymous 92

24 seems wrong

Anonymous 91

64 is inside the house

Anastasia 90

inside the cave, go to the end and turn left and it sits behind a seelie. (there is a breakable stone towards the right for reference. turn left here)

Anonymous 90

No 64 is found inside the house

RhealJ 90

number 90 gliding from high and get in the cave

Anonymous 89

83:

Follow the Electro Seelie to open the gate in the Serpent's mouth.

Anonymous 89

This page is seemingly connected to the crimson agate page. My checkmarks are the same, and unchecking on this page, also unchecks on the other page.

Anonymous 88

3:

Located above the Perpetual Mechanical Array arena.

Teleport from the domain and walk along the top to reach it.

Anonymous 88

how to get the number 53?

Anonymous 87

59:

Use the three Key to Some Place(s) to open the Arsenal Gate Pictured below.

watafak 86

85. inside the cave, cannot be seen if your down, climb or use the electro flash thing to obtain

Anonymous 85

there's a small hidden cave by treasure hoarders next to the beach (for no.85)

Anonymous 85

No. 85 Small hole down the beach

Anonymous 85

No. 40 needs an electrogranum in order to enter the barrier which is on a smaller island just northeast on the minimap

DarkusSunset 85

No. 43: Pick up the two electro towers in this area and set them up to connect the three stationary ones. Then drop into the cave entrance that just opened

Anonymous 85

you get 85 by walking into a cave by a treasure hoarder.

cDc 85

There's a part of map missing called jinren island

Muramasa 84

No. 9 use the memento lens with the small fox statue.

Anonymous 83

No.40 is found by using the electrogram behind one of the boats near the pyro boss arena

Muramasa 83

No. 3 Araumi, prying place, do the elctro puzzle. then open the circular gate that was underwater. And continue going straight through the cave to get until you reach the place of the electroculus

Anonymous 82

No.89 is found on a cave near the s**** beneath

Anonymous 81

90, cave underground, use electrograma to reach it

Anonymous 81

85 in a cave near the beach.

Anonymous 81

No. 90 is found on a cave near the shrine above it

RhealJ 80

number 63 is under the cliff

Anonymous 80

no 3 is quite tricky ive found it

Anonymous 80

62, there's a hole you can fall into, theres a space between the hole and the bottom, with a cave, careful with the boss

Anonymous 80

One right next to the house near No.47

Anonymous 79

no 34 guide all 3 seelies to the place and there will be electrogranum activated

FidyHue 79

Underground, world quest "sacred sakura cleansing ritual"

FidyHue 79

Underground, world quest "sacred sakura cleansing ritual"

Ryota 79

For no.95 go to the island and near the Electrogranum you will find a piece of tile, stand on it, then other tile pieces will appear and you have to walk on them without repeating. after solving the puzzle you can take the electroculus (The electroculus is up in the sky)

Anonymous 79

Some of the instructions/photos don't match up with the interactive map. 21 (on the map) is actually a completely different oculus. The instructions for 21 are actually the instructions for 25 (on the map) instead. I don't know which oculus matches the instructions for 25.

Anonymous 79

No.56 inside the house fly upward

Anonymous 79

Number 50 is at the top of the white pillar. u need the electrogranum to get it

Anonymous 78

number 49 is inside the leaves behind the shrine

Apollo 78

To get 83, you need to follow the electro seelies around the area and lead them towards the eyes in the dragon mountain to unlock the top gate :)

Ryota 77

Electroculus No.90 in the map. Electroculus inside the cave at the top. You can use orobashi's legacy part 3 quest to know the cave location

Blue moon 77

Hey y’all just wanna tell y’all that you can’t get to the island with kaeya because there’s electric rain and lightning that’ll break everything you love and made for the last 27 minutes listening to kaeya scream “freeze” n all that lovely stuff <3

Anonymous 77

Number 9, use the memento lens to check the earth kitsune statue and it'll unlock

Chris 77

For number 9 use memento lens on the glowing fox statue in the hole.

Anonymous 76

43. Solve puzzle, then the gate in the ground will open. There is electoculus.

Anonymous 76

3 is in a ruin underwater (the ruin is accessible through araumi)

Snow 76

Number 3 is near the domain under the sea, just need to drain the water first

Anonymous 75

56 also in a house

Anonymous 74

Number 34 is just ABOVE the 3 seelies

Anonymous 74

64 is inside this house on top of a mountain

Anonymous 73

59 is in the cave which is locked. U need 3 keys to some place to unlock it. U can find a yt video of where they are

zwa 72

Either 58 or 59 at the top of this lovely cave inside the balethunder area (near the top). Kill me now.

zwa 71

60; climb to top. More bushes.

zwa 70

57 hidden below this cliff in some bushes.

zwa 69

56 is in the house at the point in the map.

zwa 68

my bad, i meant 51.

ItsSneaX 68

I used the map perfectly. i closed the site, and not that im back i cant see the icons or images

zwa 67

49 is below the marked location on the map, in an alcove at the top of a cave.

olomajster666 67

number 51 is in a small cave near the ceiling

olomajster666 66

actually number 85 i remembered wrong

baal come home 65

81 you can access this place when doing the Orobashi's Legacy : Part III. After obtaining the ward, go deeper into the cave and when you found a small body of water on your right, turn left and you find a small space, it's inside there.

Tsukei 65

Here between the trees there's one

haydayisawsome 65

number 81 confirmed - inside the cave

olomajster666 65

to get number 60 jump down onto the beach and there will be a small cave next to a treasure hoarder

zwa 64

the electrograna for 40 is over here.

Anonymous 64

I cqn't find no.36 no matter how much I look around..

Anonymous 63

90 is in the cave below the area, glide down and look at the top you can see a little area where the electroculus is

Anonymous 63

Number 3 is in the same room where the boss is. After fighting it, you can go upstairs and see an Electrogranum, right near the trounce domain.You pick it up and you will be able to float until it brings you to a small hidden room, thats where the electroculus is!

tabibitochan 63

pls fix 24th wrong input

cube_the_weeb 63

31 can be found in the first underground area where you do a cleansing, just before you p*** the electro barrier there is a pair of boxes you can destroy which leads to the electroculus

Anonymous 62

53 is on the ceeling of the cave

Anonymous 62

3 is in the same room where you fight the boss, you just have to unlock the room with the waypoint and take the electro things above starting from the top of the cliff at the side, its around the corner at a room at the top of the stone walls

Anonymous 61

i mean 7th

Anonymous 60

9 is in the sunken temple

Anonymous 59

81 is hiding in a compact part of the cave next to a seelie

Anonymous 58

Go into the cave and keep ur flight height, should be to the left high to the ceiling.
Forgot to say this is for 90

Anonymous 57

Go into the cave and keep ur flight height, should be to the left high to the ceiling.

Anonymous 56

84 is under the little ledge

Anonymous 55

85 is in a little cave near the s****line, where there r treasure hoarders digging around

Anonymous 55

No 7 you need to be lvl 4 electrogranum if you want to go inside the place you must complete the puzzle

Miks 54

you'll find No31 inside the well in konda while completing the Quest "A Strange Story in Konda"

Anonymous 53

For 95, do the challenge by stepping on all the squares (no repeats) and the last step should be on the lit up one, the electrogranum will unlock and bring u there.

xlRyouko 52

Found N. 13, there is a barier and looks like you have to have certain lvl from sacred tree to be able to come in, maybe there is the other way but i only found this. You can see sculy right above Hu Taos hat

Anonymous 51

Number 90 is above a very tall column inside the cave. You can get it by climbing the column.

Sheep 51

Number 31. After dealing with underbelly shrine barrier, go left while leaving the electro barrier, next to the crates and go straight to a shrine with electroculus.

Anonymous 51

For 83, I followed two of the floating electro orbs until their final destination and the gate unlocked

Anonymous 50

Numer 85 in a cave accessed from the side of the cliff. There are 2 treasure hunters looking at the entrance. Entrance is to the East of the icon on the map.

lily 50

I saw that number 43 is unconfirmed this is how I found it. Number 43 needs to solve the puzzle with relay stone and a character to connect discharge and cumulation stone to open the gate on the ground.

Belle 50

86 is under a hidden cave neat the sands of Jakotsu mine.

lily 49

number 37 closer look :) i used kazuha and geo traveler

Anonymous 48

No 3 is underground. There’s toms of puzzles to shrink the water

keraven 47

Electroculus #81 is located in the same cave that Bolt Blitz #5, Electric Moment, takes place in just past the finish line for the event.

Another416 47

3 and 7 are underground and is a series of tasks to get to them. It is related to the "Cleansing Defilement" quest in the Araumi area. First one (since multiple images doesn't work) is 7 since it is on the way to 3.

Mono 47

I believe the current picture for 32 is actually the 31st. To get either of those you have to complete the quest I said before.

Atci 46

I commented wrong on my last one, I meant number 56, not 53.

Mono 45

32. Inside the well on Konda Village, in the room before the tree puzzle, behind some boxes there's a path. You get access to the cave after completing a world quest given by a masked lady on the village's entrance.

Atci 45

Sorry I didn't take a pic, but number 53 is located inside one of the buildings with the door opened.

Anonymous 45

90 is underground

Nemo 44

Y.I Jakotsu Mines - In a cave with an entrance on the beach

Nemo 43

Y.I Jakotsu Mine - On a broken tree stump

Nemo 42

Y.I Jakotsu Mine - Underneath a small ledge between two hills

Anonymous 41

Right on top of Raiden shogun's or tenryou commission's tall estate. I already collected it so I don't have the picture with me, sorry

Nemo 40

Kannazuka Nazuchi Beach - On top of a ship in the sand

Nemo 39

Kannazuka Tatarasuna - Under an archway

Nemo 38

Kannazuka - On an island under the porch of a house

Nemo 37

Kannazuka Kujou Encampment - Blocked by a gate which can be unlocked with a relay stone puzzle

Anonymous 36

i dont know if anyone has posted about this location, but i hope this helped!

Ryota 35

Near the Pyro Hypostasis

Ryota 34

You will use Electrogranum to enter the Thunder Barrier

Ryota 33

There are some enemies near it

Ryota 32

Jakotsu Mine up the mountain you will find Electrogranum to help you fly up

Ryota 31

Jakotsu Mine

jelly 30

this is where it is on the map

wiegraaf 29

to get the 17th electroculus, u have to reach the final cleansing ritual quest, theres a hole in the middle and the electroculus is at the middle of the hole

jelly 29

found in the well past the barrier during/after A Strange Story in Konda quest

B 28

Please make interactive maps for electroculus

Anonymous 27

All star eletroculus

Choco 26

Top right islands, one behind a knockback shield and one below a small dog statue. No indication or quest that interact in these locations. Any discoveries?

Noone 25

Inside an electro shield

Nemo 24

Y.I Serpent's Head - Inside the skull and locked by a grate, two electro seelies nearby must be followed to unlock it

Nemo 23

Y.I Jakotsu Mine - Near teleport waypoint in the air, thunderspheres must be used

Anonymous 22

How do I get the electroculus in Grand Narukami Shrine, it's inside the electro barrier

Nemo 22

Y.I Musoujin Gorge - Very high in the air, Thunderspheres must be used to reach it

Nemo 21

forgot to attach oops

Nemo 20

Y.I Jakotsu Mine - Protected by Lv1 Barrier, Electrograna to the left

Podz 19

While doing the quest "Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual" the well of Konda Village will be unlocked. Before leaving through a gate, it can be seen just across the gate

Anonymous 19

Y.I - High in the air, Thunder Spheres lead up to it

Podz 18

While doing the quest "Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual" the well of Konda Village will be unlocked. It will be located in one of the rooms underground

Nemo 18

Y.I - Hanging on a crane above a boat

Void 17

In a watch tower in Kannazuka.
going from the waverider waypoint on amakane island straight to the first land in Kannazuka.
It is inside the military outpost.

Nemo 17

Y.I Fort Mumei - On a cliff

Nemo 16

Y.I Fort Mumei - Very high in the sky, a Thunder Sphere chain can be used to reach it. A nearby puzzle will unlock the electrograna needed for it.

Nemo 15

Y.I Fort Fujitou - On the very top of a skeleton

Anonymous 15

Waterfall on the bottom of Mt. Yougou.

Anonymous 14

On a temple/house near Chinju forest.

Void 13

In the Byakko Plains southsouthwest of the teleport waypoint there are two electroculus.
One is behind a grate which is currently unknown to me as how to open.
The other is presumably also behind the same grate.
They are near to an electrogranum summon point.

Nemo 13

Y.I Fort Fujitou - Floating in a Level 1 Thunder Barrier which must be p***ed using Electrograna

Anonymous 12

The official mihoyo interactive map has all the elctroculous

Nemo 12

Y.I Fort Fujitou - Between vines hanging from bones

Podz 11

Slightly below the edge of the cliff by Araumi

Nemo 11

Y.I Fort Fujitou - On a rock near the teleport waypoint

Podz 10

Near Mt. Yougou at the base. Requires the use of the nearby Electrogranum to reach

Nemo 10

Y.I Higi Village - Floating above a nearby camp

Nemo 9

Y.I - Behind a shrine above a river leading into a pond with a puzzle

Podz 9

Above a small ruined tower at this location (Araumi)

Nemo 8

Yashiori Island - In a hole in the ground near a domain that leads into a room

Podz 8

Above the Grand Narukami Shrine

Noone 8

On top of a shrine near a pool that kills you

Nemo 7

On top of a rock

Podz 7

By the Torii of the Kamisato Estate

Podz 6

On top of an elevated rock with a tree at the beach by the Kamisato Estate

Podz 5

Below Kamisao Estate above the waterfalls at the base of the cliff

Podz 4

On top of a bear statue by Chinju Forest

Noone 3

Near treasure hoarders

Athereal 2

Electroculus on top of Tenshukaku

Noone 2

Electroculus located in a dungeon sort of thing that leads underground

Podz 1

Electrocolus located above a rock on an island strip before entering Konda Village

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Symphony Bounty
Tier & Character Guides