Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Whats the point 12

Whats the point of this? Literally no one can do **** with this feature. We have 100s of things to choose from and i can literally *ONLY* have 7 characters out and NOTHING ELSE.

This is beyond moronic, its a broken part of the game not enough people are being vocal about.

DATROSHYKA 11

I was making a little space for when I wish for characters and I've put like 7 things and it's filled

Anonymous 10

The furniture limit is braindead and completely destroys this feature. I don't even get the point with the limit as low as it is.

waterdrinker 9

limit issue gives me headache., i know there are a lot of technicalities but its still disappointing nonetheless

Anonymous 8

this guide is good to help people get more adeptal energy and rank up but useless to help people who are actually having trouble building due to the low furnishing limit

Anonymous 7

I was planning to make a small village in my teapot, but the limit is so low! I have so many things but I ant place them all because of the limit. And I was gonna tey to recreate smthn too-

Anonymous 6

I was so exited to make a cool place I could hang out in, but then I hit the limit after barely placing anything. My weekend plans just got crushed.

Leaf 5

I wanted to build a big shrine, it goes to half way and looks kinda upsetting…
Mihoyo, why :c…

Anonymous 4

placement limit is sooo small its ridiculous.. I have the fish pool and plantable tiles and nothing else, and i have full loads already.. they really need to fix or upgrade this.. it doesnt even have anything to do with the game why even limit it

Veew 3

Man I wish there wasn't a placement limit, how in the world I'm even going to fill all of the islands space I was planning to fill, I'm in tears-

AtomicFireball 2

I agree with below. Going for aesthetic before efficiency. I will gain levels over time. No need to rush through them.

Hillias 1

They ruin player's creativity with that placement limit. I'm not preferred to flood my realm with lion statues and a folding screens for the sake of output efficiency.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps
Shrine Of Depths
Other Maps
Fontaine Articles
Fontaine Domains