Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 18

I’m annoyed because I accidentally hit delete all when I deleted a different mail. Why have the design like this. Why by one mail, with no way of protection if it gets lost. That’s bound to hurt a lot of people

Anonymous 17

You can collect the reward if you deleted the mail by logging in here:
https://webstatic-sea.mihoyo.com/ys/event/e20210219lantern/index.html
Not sure if this works for PS players.
It‘s confirmed that the reward is randomly 108, 188 or 288 primos per player who got all 5 different lanterns.

Anonymous 16

I didnt even get any and i did the event what the fuck

Anonymous 15

What is the max that someone could recieve, i got 288 primos from the event but some people say that they got 1500 primos.

Anonymous 14

I DELETED THE FRICKING QR MAIL AFTER I WAS DONE THINKING I WOULDN'T NEED IT ANYMORE

Anonymous 13

pain i deleted my mail before reading this so i cant collect sht after lighting up 5 lanterns

C1 xiao haver 12

188 gang rise up

Anonymous 11

For me it's "xD", the game is boring now, I'm crossing fingers to explore a new area soon, now I'm taking a break from the game, bb

Anonymous 10

It's 108 primogems for everyone

Anonymous 9

Varies from 108, 188, and 288. I got the former.

Anonymous 9

how do we get the reward they didn't mail me any primogems

Anonymous 8

I just got my reward, 108 primogems.

Anonymous 7

You get the PS4 QR code by clicking the link in the mail

Anonymous 6

does the 1 billion primos get spilt up by how many players get 5 lanters? example 30,000 players got all 5 lanterns does that mean the 1billion prize pool gets split up?

sorry i was just curious

Anonymous 6

does the 1 billion primos get spilt up by how many players get 5 lanters? example 30,000 players got all 5 lanterns does that mean the 1billion prize pool gets split up?

sorry i was just curious

Anonymous 5

I'm on PS4 and i don't see any QR code. I opened the mail and the only reward was 1000 moras. It is written in the mail to scan the QR code but there's no QR code.

Anonymous 4

It's just randomized lanterns I think so you just have to keep logging in every day and hoping it's the 5th

Anonymous 3

I managed to get 4 of the lanterns, but I have 0 idea of how to get the 5th. Am I missing something?

Anonymous 2

download an app that lets u scan qr codes on your phone and then scan it

Anonymous 1

hey uhh I play on the ps4 and there a qr code we can scan to participate and I don't know how to..i was wondering if you can help me?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles