Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 28

What about [Golden Trope]? The 4pc set will might helped her Skill with alot of DMG

Anonymous 27

The new weapon recipe that the blacksmith in Fontaine gives you is great for her

Anonymous 26

Mona/Yelan/Yaoyao/Tighnari... I'm new at AR45. So far this set up is fun and easy since Mona and Tighnari skills keep enemies aggroed to one spot along with the bloom cores.

Anonymous 25

shes actually a great pair with yae
1 team with yaoyao miko,
the other team with nahida + ...........

Lynx 24

As a new gamer, Yaoyao has been my life-saver. I am building her as an all-rounder. You can't take her off field in her EB, but it's hardly a weakness if she can take the enemies down by herself. Also, she has Xiao's Jade as her weapon. XD

HvNTeR 23

She's a great Co-op healer, mine doesn't have a perfect weapon yet, the artifacts could be better, but with her the whole team has max HP all the time. Probably the best healer (I have a C6)

Anonymous 22

Yelan-Yaoyao-Lisa-Alhaitham (great team, but is energy hungry). Yaoyao can heal sufficiently at C6 while holding Staff of Homa and Emblem of Severed Fate and building max Crit for serious sub-DPS.

Anonymous 21

She lays out some nice damage with Staff of Homa and a crit build. (requires high ER)

Anonymous 20

Yaoyao is one of the best healers in the game. At level 60 can heal over 60k hp for the team

Anonymous 19

She is dendro xiangling, go for her for easy hyperbloom

Anonymous 18

I really hope she'll be out with Sumeru

Shaghayegh 17

Please be a 4 star

Anonymous 16

It would make sense for Yaoyao to use a polearm since diona uses a bow, qiqi uses a sword, klee is a "catalyst" and sayu is a claymore. Yaoyao should be dendro since all the other small characters have the other elements. I'm just waiting for a small electro/hydro character :,)

Anonymous 15

the fact that im still waiting T - T

Anonymous 14

I do believe she will be a dendro claymore or a bow user but it could be possible that she may be a pole arm

Anonymous 13

I mean, Beidou is electro, Kazuha is is anemo. So It's entirely possible she's something other than dendro. Since we have a chibi claymore user coming out, I'm hoping she's a polearm user.

Scorchia 12

Why is people picking electro like bruh- and i hope yaoyao is a 4 star pls ಥ‿ಥ

CapAmarav 11

She honestly seems like a Geo or Dendro character to me, but I'm still waiting for a hydro claymore user

Anonymous 10

I low key just hope she uses a claymore so it looks more stupid lol okay

anonymous g 9

broo she's literally a dendro catalyst, is there a chance that she's an archon or archon?

Anonymous 8

I really want her to be released soon or any other Dendro character.

Anonymous 7

She litteraly has a dendro vision. Why tf are ppl saying she is going to be geo that makes no sense

Anonymous 6

She looks like she is gonna be geo and she looks like a klee so catalyst

Anonymous 5

lol everyone saying she’s not dendro when she literally has a dendro vision

Anonymous 4

i think shes gonna be geo

Anonymous 3

Qiqi says:Cute. Like a nice little finch

I can't write what xiangling says, is too long

Anonymous 2

Qiqi and Xiangling say about her too

Anonymous 1

They won't release a whole new element right now LOL, if Yao Yao is released she wont be Dendro, which she likely is, meaning it will either be another new 4* character or no new 4* (only one close to being datamined is Roasaria who is in 1.4) considering Zhong Li Rerun is also coming

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps
Shrine Of Depths
Other Maps
Fontaine Articles
Fontaine Domains