Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 53

For the Crystallize team it says Xiangling is categorized as "Heal" but she can't. She'd be a second Sub-DPS. Bennett on the other hand is both support for said ATK boost and heal.

Anonymous 52

Update this please

Anon 51

If the author actually played the game they would know why it's called National. Also nobody calls raiden Baal. Joke of a website for genshin guides.

Ohcumon 50

You should rewrite the article, don't just change a few words.

The top teams to clear Abyss currently are really different from the past.

Anonymous 49

Best Team for exploration must include Wanderer.

Anonymous 48

"Best Team for Exploration" must be updated to:
Kazuha + Yelan + Sayu + Tall Male Model

Reasons:
- Resonance provides Stamina Reduction & Movement Speed Boost.
- Lingering Lifeline & Fuuin Dash allow faster traversal of large landscapes.
- Chihayaburu greatly improves climbing and gliding.

Luciel 47

Hello! Thanks for the guide, it's really helpful.
If i may, i'd like to point out that the Team notes for the Tighnari Quicken Team Comp doesn't fit.
Have a nice day!

-0R30- 46

My team comp is Ganyu for Damage, Kazuha for Sub DPS/Swirls, Xingqiu to apply Hydro and be a support, and Bennett is for heals. Please tell me if this is or isn't a good team comp, but it works for me, sooo..

Anonymous 45

sp00ky_m3wz_, eh replace Ganyu with xiangling, you'll get instant Raiden national team which is insane for abyss and you can save ganyu for your second team

Anonymous 44

hi

Kokozuzu 43

Mine is ayaka main dps, diluc sub dps, kokomi healer and elemental enabler, and heizou bc I like him and he swirls

sp00ky_m3wz_ 42

my team is raiden as main dps, yelan, ganyu, and bennett
some1 tell me if that's good please T^T
but it works for me so

COolManMcGee 41

To genshin simp: I'd remove qiqi unless all of your characters have low hp and need her there

Anonymous 40

what is best possible team comp to build around kaeya?

genshin simp 39

So my team comp is beidou main, xiangling sub, qiqi heal, xingqiu sup. Should I switch one of them for Yanfei?

Anonymous 38

Raiden, yanfei, qiqi, zhongli - immortal overload

Anonymous 37

Gorou would be better option for exploration as he marks Inazuma mats - taking Ningguang's place

Anonymous 36

To Anon 35
if you are have c4 yanfei, I think there is no need for shield bot zhongli

Anonymous 35

so i have yanfei dps,venti sub dps/sup,zhongli sup/shield bot,qiqi healer but im planing to change one of them for mona who should i kick?

Anonymous 34

can i replace bennett as a healer with jean?

Anonymous 33

My perma freeze with shattered effect is Chongyun(dps), xingqiu and qiqi (sub dps), sucrose (sup)

Hey_Wolf 32

I have Diluc main DPS, Beidou Sub, Xingqiu Support and Bennet Heal.

SerpentStrik 31

The first image is my team

Anonymous 30

i mean im new to the game and don't have many of the better characters but my team is yanfei as main dps, with chongyun and xingqiu as sub dps and jean as healer

Riku 29

Me : Put Tartaglia, Raiden Shogun, Qiqi, and Zhongli in one team without any reason...

Anonymous 28

I think a good build would be Childe, Raiden,
Ganyu, and Kazuha.

Anonymous 27

Who ever named the teams was smoking something else my guy.

Anonymous 26

I’ve been running since beta closed and my set team is Eula Hu Ganyu Zhong. 3 crowns 2 crowns 2 crowns 1 crown. Call it GOD TEAM

Anonymous 25

For Best Team For Exploration, Jean could also be substituted into Kazuha or Sayu because of both of their elemental skills

Anonymous 24

may i have something with noelle kokomi razor traveler keqing chongyun yoimiya xiangling
rosaria and lisa?

Anonymous 23

The people that are complaining about the builds, can you please post your page of all your team comps with builds to go with it!? Thanx

Anonymous 20

need to fix the f2p description, it says with klee and diluc

Anonymous 19

lol.. yes seem more easy method than my Razor brute force

Anonymous 18

Stop saying that you need 5* to do something. I can quite easily get all stars in abyss with only one 5* character and 7 4*

Anonymous 17

I have all stars in abyss and I've been playing since the release. Beginners, you shouldn't look at this guide, every single team here is sub-optimal, trust me.

Anonymous 16

I mean, if you really wanna min max on a game that is like not hard at all, you need some luck in character rolls.
but it is not needed to get through the game.

Houoyin Kyoma 15

It's impossible to not get any 5*. I am AR45 with three 5* char and 1 5* weap only because of pity pulls. First 3 was completely f2p with pity rolls. Only this month i got monthly p*** thats it. In order (Diluc, Skyward sword, Ganyu, Keqing)

Anonymous 15

i got diluc and mona in my second wish with just 16 aquaint fate in just ar 14.. lucky me

JikuuNoKishi 14

I came here because the image at the top shows my team - Chongyun, Barbara, Fischl, and Xiangling. I read the page and don't see a mention of this team.

Anonymous 13

It is all about RNGesus and has zero relevance to “not being lazy”. Stop pretend they “work hard” for the same amount of gems through game. Oh here is my real “lucky” roll on Ganyu banner: https://youtu.be/psMtHrxcISo

Anonymous 12

It's not about getting lucky. If you really desire a 5-star, you can obtain it through not being lazy. Not everything's going your way. Periodt.

Anonymous 11

So, many people complain about this list. This webpage lists the BEST team comps, and most of the time, it should really contain at least one 5-star character. Diluc is OBTAINABLE by anyone. It might just take some time but he is NOT impossible to get. Try grinding for primogems.

Anonymous 10

bruh I'm ar 40 and haven't rolled a single 5 star, shut your lucky *** up thinking that everybody should just "get lucky" and roll 5 stars like you do

Anonymous 9

Venti is overrated, his method for stacking mobs causes many attacks to miss lowering overall dps. I've never had a sub 1 minute domain run with him in the party.

Hecza 8

Yall stop complaining as a F2P player myself I grinded primogems and rn I have 5 5* characters, Well you also could say I am lucky, I got Qiqi today at my 64 wish

Anonymous 7

yall *****ing about all the 5 stars when they show u a team for free to play people, even tho most people with get 5 starts just from playing a bit

Anonymous 6

this is strictly 5* not even realistic unless you are spending a crazy amount of money

Anonymous 5

I think this article should be renamed to "Best Diluc Team Guide for Domains". Really, there are only two places where he isn't used. Diluc is amazing as DPS, I can't argue, but not everyone is lucky to get them from wishes, unfortunately (

Anonymous 4

yeah but we don't have any 5 star characters

Monanana 3

BTW There is a drop down menu incase you are not aware of the character substitutes in case you don't have the suggested characters...

Taktungtrong 2

why all 5 star what about f2p player ?
figure it out themself?

Ash 1

can we get a list for people who don't have 5 star characters. Not everybody got it like that.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles