Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
pandie 14

Alley hunter in the weapons? lol this site was better long time ago

Anonymous 13

Just saying. As a Qiqi DPS, I believe she can be pretty good with Clam and Prototype Rancour. Goes up to 30k with clam and can do a few thousand with physical damage if you have enough attack bonuses. Qiqi can be a DPS, if you try hard enough.

- A Qiqi Main

Anonymous 12

Qiqi don't use bow lol, no need for Alley hunter

Anonymous 11

What combo of equipment is that, in my opinion you better just increase her ATK instead of physical DMG, cause her healing is based on that, no wonder you put her on B tier, you cant combo her well.

Anonymous 10

Replace Prototype Rancour with The Flute or at least put it up there as an option... playing as Qiqi your main concern is healing and dealing dmg at the same time pair this weapon with OHC(Ocean Hued Clam) artifacts and you'll be dealing dmg passively while healing your team mate more effieciently.

Anonymous 9

she heal too much she doesn't need any healing buff, build her as a physical dps or sub burst dps is a better choice, add much more value to your team and her e can be useful if you can be creative with artifacts and party choice

Anonymous 8

Feel like she's underrated. Pairs well with Ganyu, Bennett and Diluc for fiery blizzard team. She's a tank with a solid dodge ability sparing Ganyu when it comes to one hit kills

Anonymous 7

Qiqi also does work amazing with atk and physical dmg bonus. Mine does have around 3.3k atk and 40% physical dmg bonus , rocks a 4-piece Gladiator Set and Aquila Favonia. And almost everyone does say that she is a literal Monster ^^<3.

Anonymous 6

Should I use flute as a substitute of aquila favonia?

Anonymous 5

Is it a bad idea to have Qiqi AND Sayu on the same team?

Anonymous 4

I'd probably go with the flute as it raises Qiqi's overall ATK stats

Anonymous 3

Why put a HP artifact on her when her healing scales on her damage?
My Qiqi has a 4 noblesse oblige and is rocking the Aquila Favonia and she ROCKS.

Anonymous 1

Any recommendations for a free to play sword?

ATM I've got a favonius sword (energy regen) and the flute (attack%), so which one would work better in the above mentioned build?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Symphony Bounty
Tier & Character Guides