Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 44

unless you run 2 dps, its better to start with yoi ult, then your sub dps, and back again at yoi with her skill

Anonymous 43

Yoimiya Xingqiu Bennett(c6) and Kuki Shinobu is best team ever, xingqiu ulti and e is deal so much damage with bennet ulti and also kuki e is blocking the mobs get close to yoimiya, so at the end yoimiya deals so much damage with many reactions!

Anonymous 42

Do not use 4pc Shiminawa if you use Thundering Pulse,you don't get full value of both, it's one or the other. If you use Thundering Pulse use 2pc CWoF and a 2pc ATK%, if you use any other bow use 4pc Shiminawa

Scaranonymous 41

Yoimiya shines in Boss floor, especially versus Flying boss.
But when fighting >2 enemies, ....she rekt.
I mean she take longer duration to finish that abyss floor.

Neja 40

Last stack of Thundering pulse clashes with 4pc Shimenawa. Either use both and build a Team around it or swap the weapon or artifact set .

Lame 39

38> echos does more damage with lower stats than shime

that guy 38

uhh i dont think echoes is the best set for yoi, especially when u have high ping. its also a gamble which is so bad compared to shime for a significant dmg

Anonymous 37

para q yun jin mongolo?¿

Anonymous 36

Idk man, i was lucky and got her 5star bow, even with it she still just feels underwhelming. Its mainly the fact she doesnt have AoE and a lot of shots still just miss. She also suffers from the classic *Pyro dmg bad without vape or melt* trope.

TokyoQuaSar 35

33> Definitely, from my tests it's actually better than Skyward Harp.

bear. 34

cool

Anonymous 33

Would aqua simulacra be viable for yoimiya?

killi 32

Genshin needs to fix their order for banners its so whack. Yoimiya has yet to have a re release when Xiao is getting his third banner after just having his 2nd recently. Not to mention Itto coming too kokomi and raiden and ayaka already dropping so why are we still waiting for yoimiya? smh

suomynonA 31

The talent guide of this site is wrong. How can Yoi elemental skill be the 3rd priority to upgrade??

my Yoimiya have greater hit damage if her Normal attack and Elemental skill upgraded to max.

Anonymous 30

i got her by accident , i just wanted Sayu .. and now ... months later shes my main dps ... does amazing damage ... no problems in overworld fights , spiral abyss is fine and can use in most domains ... good character

Anonymous 29

lol wait, they censored suc.k?

Anonymous 28

people said she ****ed on release date but she's actually doing p good on my team at ar50, 4 star shimenawa, and phase 5 (i think) rust. i get that people think her kit is underwhelming and i do get annoyed by the way her normal attack works but she's fun to play with baal/xq

Anonymous 27

Skill > Burst. If you use Shimenawa's Reminiscence, you wont even see your burst anyway

Anonymous 26

Viridescent is actually very good on her. If use Electro-Trav instead of Zhong you get two benefits over survivability; more damage and battery for xinqiu & benette. Viri's CC also stops the overload knockup enough to **** em back in.

Lunana 25

If Ganyu is a sniper rifle, Yoimiya is an SMG.

Anonymous 24

Not Yokonori

Anonymous 23

Bruh the voice actor EN name is Jenny YokoBori

Anonymous 22

is the EN voice actor name wrong or i'm dreaming ._. lol?

Anonymous 21

YOOO GOT THUNDERING PULSE CHECK OUT

Anonymous 20

this character is insane, she can destroy everything in seconds

Anonymous 19

I wanna build diona, (good thing she will be in yoimiya banner for constellations.) and fix fischl (her substats are TRASH), then if im lucky and get chongyun while wishing, ill build xingqiu, but i dont have any other freeze comb characters, please give me some freeze comb characters.

Anonymous 18

I’m going to use 4pc Crimson Witch, so she basically has 100% uptime on her skill with fischl/ xingqui (and because I’ve already farmed a good set)

Anonymous 17

Or dendro.

Anonymous 16

Just look at the vision and you’ll see pyro, shes not “hydro” “geo” “electro” “cryo” didnt the website say she was a pyro bow user?

Anonymous 15

Bruh she’s pyro-, also shimenawa 4 piece better cuz they increase her attacks (plunging, normal, charged,) for 10s which is the same duration for her elemental skill, but. Shes a elemental burst dmg dealer so just use c4 traveler or bennett or someone that gives you energy.

Anonymous 14

Dang it. So she's not hydro after all... I thought I could finally replace my Xingqiu and use her as my off field hydro dps/supp with my cyro Eula

Anonymous 13

Please check the vision on her. It's quite amusing guessing but I already guessed pyro due to her clothes. Disregard Kazuha hahaha

yume 12

and there goes my money and primogems

Anonymous 11

Guys she has a lot of white in her clothes and she also has a light blue bandage on her knee, so she must be cryo

Anonymous 10

guys shes obviously dendro duh

Anonymous 9

The ribbon on her bow is blue. This means that she must be hydro

Zenith 8

for those who think Yoimiya is a Electro/any Vision other then pyro user check Mihoyo twitter, they already confirm that Yoimiya is a Pyro bow user

Anonymous 7

Nooo. Guys, you're all wrong. She's got golden eyes, like zhongli, which means she's definitely geo

Anonymous 6

The electro symbol is actually the symbol of Inazuma in this case. She has already been confirmed to be pyro

Anonymous 5

Her background matches with pyro color(all characters background colors will match with their element). And her background designs are the same as kazuha and Yoimiya’s. How do y’all see her as electro?

Anonymous 4

The bow has an electro symbol on it as does the artwork in her background so it’s safe to ***ume she is electro

Anonymous 3

"Yoimiya appears to be wielding a bow and is red themed making us to believe that she is a Pyro Bow user." lmao isn't it becuase she's said to be responsible for fireworks that she could be pyro? Red theme means nothing considering Kazuha is red themed but he's anemo

Yoha 2

Fire ganyu
Need the mature body type

Anonymous 1

ok

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps