Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 21

Very helpful, Thank you!

Anonymous 20

I've gotten "Grilled fish that impressed Paimon" from Bass and Pufferfish, but grilling Medaka that way only results in Charred Fish... So, it is possible to make this recipe from anything BUT Medaka.

Anonymous 19

Grilled Fish that broke through the Dimensions for me was Golden Bass, Heavy Seasoning, Cooked too long.

Anonymous 18

Perfectly-grilled golden bass is wrong. That recipe makes Ordinary Grilled Fish.
This whole guide is filled with incorrect recipes.

Anonymous 17

Seconding recipe for fresh and juicy grilled fish being wrong. Well done one side, rare the other.

Hitmam48 16

Yo,

Just a tip for everyone trying to get the special dishes, it´s rng.

i got 3 of them using the exact same method, just right and only 1 sparkle in each side.

Good luck.

Anonymous 15

The recipe for fresh and juicy grilled fish is wrong.

You have to cook to half-done instead.

Anonymous 14

did a number one grilled fish in teyvat
fish: any
seasoning: just right
what i did was flipped when white smoke was shown 4 times, do it until well done and then when you see a gold sparkle you immediately take it out

Ang3LofCrVzY 13

I tried the suggested recipe for Number One Grilled Fish - Medaka, Just-Right, Well-Done.
It worked for me; I think you have to take the fish out as soon as it's Well-Done and get both sides Well-Done around the same time.

Anonymous 13

Explosive and Overloaded Grilled Fish
Fish: Any fish
Seasoning: Just right
Cook: Don't flip the fish. Just wait until the fish is well done on one side only.

Anonymous 12

I want to make Amazing Grilled Fish that Impressed Paimon 2 but I got this instead

That grilled fish paimon 2 says to cook it well-done and overcooked right? So it just the opposite which is : well-done one side, and rare the other side. The seasoning is just right

Anonymous 12

Did the Explosive and Overloaded Grilled Fish using Pufferfish, Right seasoning and just waited for a bit. Flipped every time a smoke AND gold sparkle appeared. Pretty sure it doesn't matter that I kept flipping but after like 5 gold sparkles, I took it out.

Anonymous 11

I got the Explosive and Overloaded Grilled Fish with Pufferfish, Just Right seasoning, and cooked rare on one side then flipped and cooked to well done on the other.

Anonymous 11

was trying to make charred grilled fish and got amazing fish that impressed paimon
medaka
just right
cook both side well-done but don't take it out instantly when a black smoke came then just pick it up

Anonymous 10

I was attempting to make an Exquisite Medaka Dish (Medaka Fish, Just Right Seasoning & Well-Done Cook) and somehow got this instead.

not entirely sure if it needs to be specifically a Medaka Fish but just wanted to share how I got this.

A 9

Apparently, you can make grilled fish beyond space and time with a well done pufferfish and just right seasoning

Anonymous 8

Grilled fish beyond space and time is both sides fully cooked Medaka with just right seasoning.

Quote 7

Trying for "Fresh and Juicy Grilled Fish" gave me secret "Number One Grilled Fish in Teyvat"

Wraith 6

Medaka with just right seasoning while grilling rare also gives Amazing Grilled fish that impressed Paimon

A 5

Amazing grilled fish that impressed paimon is overcooked pufferfish and just right seasoning

egg 4

Wild Style Grilled Bitter Pufferfish is well done on one side, rare o the other, and has just right seasoning

Anonymous 3

Perfectly Grilled Golden Bass is Golden Bass, Just right seasoning and Well Done

Anonymous 2

grilled fish that broke through dimensions doesn't require any seasoning

Ang3LofCrVzY 1

Exquisite Medaka Dish is Rare Medaka with Just Right seasoning.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps
Shrine Of Depths
Other Maps
Fontaine Articles
Fontaine Domains