Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Azlam Joke 20

Pls fix the Kuki Shinobu Constellation part, That's for Hydro traveler not Shinobu herself.

Anonymous 19

I have her at C3 with her talent at 8, with 4piece Maiden, H. Bonus/HP/HP, Iron Sting. Heals for around 4,900 Hp per tick (and a little over 5,100 Hp when at low health.) Sure her damage isn't great, but I don't use her for that. She applies electro and heals large amounts of HP stupid fast.

Anonymous 18

please DO NOT build Kuki with full HP stats it's wasting your time, the damage was too low it won't clear anything. use EM build she already has 75% healing effect based on her total EM

Anonymous 17

The recommended weapons chart says that Primordial Jade increases Elemental Mastery... it does not.

Anonymous 16

some dendro reactions like aggravate and spread can crit... just focus on em and crit for dendro kuki.

Anonymous 15

Tbh a lot of the electro character builds need updating due to the dendro update which runs off EM more. For example, Kuki and Yae benefit hugely from the gilded dreams set in aggravate/hyperbloom teams.

Anonymous 14

My main team is childe kazuha fischl and shinobu its so fun electro-charged go brrrr

Anonymous 13

activation costs 30% of her max hp, please fix

Anonymous 12

Kuki + Shenhe + Ganyu + Eula = Great Team!

Anonymous 11

ugh, these recommended mainstats are all so bad

Anonymous 10

I agree yelan+shinobu could be good for xiao

Anonymous 9

Wouldn't Kuki compliment Xiao nicely for his burst?

Anonymous 8

She works pretty well in a Geo team too, since she increases the duration of Gorou's burst.
I'm just a little disappointed about her burst because it scales on HP, but it deals more damage if you build her focusing on crits. It would be better if her burst value was at least double

Anonymous 7

talent of daily life is so freaking pointless -_-

Anyms1 6

Wouldn't the the 4pc Ocean of Hued Clam set give Kuki healing + some sub-dps potential overall (hybrid)?

Anonymous 5

I think she will be a great sub dps I will use her with my raiden(main dps) and yelan (sub dps)

Anonymous 4

Please fix the free to play friendly party section it say yelan when it clearly show kuki in the party and if u go to that section it say
- Yelan will continously apply Hydro to the team and allow for the Main DPS to continously deal damage with additional DPS.

DefR 3

Mark my words, she's definitely a tsundere.

Anonymous 2

She will be the Eula of Inazuma 100%

Hideyuke 1

Best girl

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps