Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 36

this thing doesnt work

Anonymous 35

I guess it’s just ps4 and not ps5 cuz I got it

Anonymous 34

Im on ps5 and I got them, is it strictly ps4?

Anonymous 33

Ps4 needs daily rewards like this.

Anonymous 32

Can we get some ps4 exclusives if there are Pc/mobile exclusives?

Anonymous 31

why can’t it be on ps4..? that’s so dumb and unfair what the hell

Anonymous 30

So unfair Plz make it for ps users too!!!!!

Anonymous 29

It's still Mihoyo fault, does not thinking further before creating some web events, did they forgot GI released on multiple platform?

PLZ LET PS PLAYERS GET REWARDS TOO :(

IT’S REALLY UNFAIR THAT MOBILE/PC PLAYERS GET REWARDS BUT PS PLAYERS DON’T :/

Anonymous 27

probably 1/4 of the revenue comes from PS4 players and this is how we get repayed.

Anonymous 26

mihoyo is so biased istg

Anonymous 25

PLEASE GIVE REWARDS TO PS4 PLAYERS TOO! THIS IS VERY UNFAIR. ALSO LET US CHANGE OUR CONTROLLER SETUP FOR ONCE. YOU ARE CROSSING THE LIMITS MIHOYO.

Anonymous 24

it'd only be fair for them to include some sort of compensation for ps4 players as well... we can even put in our uid on hoyolab, so why can't they just send the rewards to our account? :(

Anonymous 23

mihoyo really needs to include ps4 in things like this

Anonymous 22

you don't get 100 primos on first login.Or is that for the first time ever login?

Anonymous 21

I just realized that daily rewards existed, but turns out they’re not for PS4. That’s not fair, pls fix this. Also cross transfer data would be nice for PS4 too please

Anonymous 20

Pls send a qr code so ps4 users can get the same rewards. This is unfair as ps4 users already pay more for your primos and yet we get less returns.

Anonymous 19

So unfair with ps4 players. We support The game too. Send in game Mail with Qrcode for daily login rewars please.

Anonymous 18

Really MiHoYo, im already broke on materials the least I could do is a daily check in. If I can do web events that correspond to my ps4 account it should be the same for this. Content already coming slow as hell

Anonymous 17

Mihoyo please let us PS4 users receive rewards like Mobile and PC users too please! Even connect PS4 accounts to mobile and PC so that we won't have to restart everything after all our hard work :(

Yukine 16

It's so unfair that we ps4 users always must accept the fact that we are not able to get the same chances as the pc and mobile users.
I've spend money too and want to get the same chances.

Anonymous 15

Everyone around me uses mobile and PC and I'm the only one on PS4. I feel so cheated and left out watching the people close to me (live under same roof) get all these rewards while I have to just try to not let it bother me. :(

Anonymous 14

Worst enough PS4 players have no cross play safe. And we are constantly jerked around like this with these login events... PS4 players spend money too Mihoyo

Anonymous 13

We can complain but you wont listen and you wont change anything so what would be the point!!! Disgraceful way to treat ps4 players mihoyo!! If we cannot participate in the event due to it being a problem at your end then we should automatically be given the rewards if we log in on game!!

Anonymous 12

So once again us ps4 users miss out on the chance for game rewards as we did with the slime farm??? Absolutely wrong.. we play the game and spend money just like most of the other players on different platforms.. why discriminate against us???

Anonymous 11

Unfair! Make rewards available for PS4 users too!

Anonymous 10

They don't seem to have any issues sending us surveys in a web interface and providing rewards. :(

Anonymous 9

They could've done the same thing they did with the Xiao lantern web event with the QR code on this login event. :/

Jess 8

They haven't done anything for us PS4 players after the slime event was launched on pc..so I don't believe in compensation anymore..

Mihoyogreedyboi 7

Imagine loging in 21 days in a row to get 60 gems lmfao this game has the most stockholm syndrome fanbase ever

Anonymous 6

I'm a whale on ps4, this is so disappointing :(

Anonymous 5

Quite annoying to be honest. The 5 lantern thing was a pain for ps4 users and this one we cant even participate.

What's really weird is all other games dont have issues with synching ps4 online.

Anonymous 4

We support this game even as PS4 players. I don't get how we receive different treatments. We spend money on mihoyo too you know!

Anonymous 3

1) trash rewards
2) as a ps4 player I’ll just pretend this doesn’t exist
3) please start making content that applies to the endgame player base

Anonymous 2

Super cool that PS4 players can't participate. Thanks for nothing!

Anonymous 1

It's so unfair how ps4 player cant participate in any of these types of events.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Symphony Bounty
Tier & Character Guides