Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 39

yall use healing bonus circlet instead of hp, makes her have more heals and bigger dmg

Luna 38

The aspect of kokomi's damage scaling off hp for her hydro attacks during her burst is so slept on I've not seen a single build that highlights how good she is with 4 piece heart of depth she does more damage with 4 piece ocean hued but she is so much more fun with 4 piece heart of depth

Lia 37

"pull for her if you need a healer of hydro applier" the problem here is I don't need her, I WANT her :3

:3 36

*I really enjoy using her

:3 35

She ist super underrated, (coming from a Kokomi Main btw), her heal ist awsome and ive even Seen her deal some good Numbers! O really enjoy using her! ❤️
I use her in a freeze Team with Ayaka, Sucrose an Fischl. Oceanhued Clam, Thrilling Tales. Thanks for Reading this! Bye Bye!

Anonymous 34

insanely good healer and DPS. Not mentioned here as advantage is her range which is enormous.

Anonymous 33

she's so underrated.. everybody loves seeing huge dmg numbers on screen, but Kokomi with 4 pieces of Ocean Clam is ridiculously good and very fun to play (i use her with Ayaka/Yae)

Asya 32

I like her because she make my team always alive and whenever they in low hp she are the saviour

<3 31

is healing bonus good on her??
I got a really good circlet but it has healing bonus which SOUNDS good on a healer, but I don't know if this affects the characters she's healing, or if it affects how much she's healing herself.

Aya 30

I like her heal better cause she won't cause the other character in wet status not like Barbara, while deal aoe hydro damage and spread wet status around. Her burst skill actually quite good, specially when you have revived chars that need heal.

Ageajah 29

I like walk on water

linnil 28

She can be more utilizable if the jellyfish can reposition on burst. But if it can be like fish that will be super good too.

Anonymous 27

I really need more patience. Pulled on her banner because of the anniversary rewards and the fact that I wanted to use them immediately even though i was only twenty away from hard pity... bad choice :(

Anonymous 26

"Kokomi's Q has two roles depending on the role: First, is to reset the cooldown of the Jellyfish." I wish this was true. It only resets the *duration* of the Jellyfish if one is still on the field. Does nothing for the cooldown of the skill. For me the timings usually don't line up so it's useless.

Anonymous 25

I got her because I needed a hydro and a healer and I hate Barbara, I can say Kokomi has absolutely no problems keeping my Xiao healed during his burst. I don't know why people hate her.

Anonymous 24

She's honestly really fun with vape or electro reactions ..I don't get the hate .

a sad man 23

pulled in her banner to get rosaria... I got Kokomi and ruined my pity. Regret.

Anonymous 22

mihoyo please buff her i beg

Red 21

Pros:
she is a waifu material

Cons:
jellyfish cannot be repositioned
elemental burst disappears like razor when switched out
low damage output even with god tier HP stats
c6 barbara > c6 kokomi

Anonymous 20

The Burst doesn't reset the cooldown of her Skill, it simply refreshes the duration of the jellyfish currently on-field.

Anonymous 19

Put all the Primos into pulling for Ei (successfully). Looks like the right move

Anonymous 18

Baal is dead. It's either Raiden Shogun or Ei.

Anonymous 17

Baal is actually really good with Kokomi

An onymous 16

just be grateful for having a fishgirl smh

Anonymous 15

I was kinda wondering is Baal is good with Kokomi?

SolracNexus 14

Yoimiya: "and they call me a 4*"

Anonymous 13

Would be great if she can reposition the jellyfish like Fischl's Oz

Anonymous 12

Her ult energy require is a pain in the pain (for me)

Anonymous 11

Enabler queen

Anonymous 10

Cryo resonance and character skills that increase crit rate are completely useless on her. I think Pyro resonance would good and maybe Electro depending on who you’re using.

Anonymous 9

*uses her as a main DPS out of spite*

anony 8

sub dps ideas for main dps kokomi and healer!
xiangling, fischl, beidou, and thoma
haven't build beidou before so i'm kinda waiting to see if electro will get a buff before doing anything since it seems every new update caters to xiangling very well

Anonymous 7

TOM 2 set and HOD 2 set is likely the best!
>:D So excited to use her!
Thinking of using Xiangling and Fischl with her but I can't pick between pyro or electro for the fourth unit hehehe

Cyclone 6

Can't wait for her release, already have a set and materials to make her lvl 90 8/8/8 ( only weekly boss mats missing)

Anonymous 5

im gonna have a stroke trying to figure out what kokomi benefits from since she cant crit..

Anonymous 4

Idk, guess we will have to wait.

Anonymous 3

is 2pc ToM and 2pc HoD good for her as a dps?

Selkie 2

I'm so excited for her!

Anonymous 1

love

Article Menu
Latest Updates
5.1 Update
5.1 Events
5.1 Banners
5.1 Archon Quest
5.1 Characters
5.1 Weapons