Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 71

Who tf made this rating? Just an S for hu tao? Come on she is SS if you know what kind of artifacts you need.

Anonymous 70

The moment I saw Atk% on Sands The guide already lost credibility lmao.

Anonymous 69

ATK% on Sands? Who wrote this guide? It's either EM or HP% for sure.

Anonymous 68

With this build it's no wonder it's only shown here as S Tier. ATK Sands and substats ER over HP% LMAO XD

Anonymous 67

atk sands?? wouldnt HP be way better

Anonymous 66

Cmon she is still 100% a SS teir character

Anonymous 65

Why move Hu tao to S tier ??!

Anonymous 64

No wonder people struggle to play her with this sites guide

Anonymous 63

"Why move Hu tao to S tier ??!" She requires HIGH investment, you are obligated to have her first constellation to be at least usable, also requires a well-built shielder and Hydro resonance characters. That S tier spot was deserved honestly.

skoll 62

atq sands ? Whaaaat ?

Anonymous 61

Anonymous 61

Anonymous 61

Anonymous 60

what gets me is that <a title="Genshin impact" rel="follow" href="https://www.latingm.com/p/recarga-genshin-impact/ "> Genshin</a> the characters are representations of elements, so you have everything in the game.

Mayrifle 59

Why Sands: ATK% ?
Change please.

Anonymous 58

Hp or em stats are better for her attack

SCARAnonyMOUS 57

- If she C0, you must Charge Atk + Jump cancel, which is hard in Phone and lagging PC.
- she is dying badly with corosion enemy & pyro lector that often appear in new abyss.
- new debuff Bond of Life make she hard to survive.

(2/2)

SCARAnonyMOUS 56

Every one who want to get Hu Tao in 4.1 must consider :
- Hu Tao always have stamina issues which will bait you to get her C1. And getting strong shielder, usually Zhongli. So you dont have to dodge, because often no stamina left.

(1/2)

Anonymous 55

What in the world happened with the builds...
EM and HP exist..

Hu Tao main 54

Thumbs down for this site

Anonymous 53

hu tao need Hp no Atk

Anonymous 52

Death match is so much better for her. It does require to whale and it is 4-star, but we are looking at damage difference, not assesibility

hatsunemiku 51

are you okay what wrong with the sands? ATK WTH??!!!

Anonymous 50

Wtf is wrong with this site? Atk% sands and atk% substats over EM and HP? And wtf Scarlet sands being her 2nd best weapon after Homa? Lmao

Anonymous 49

HP OR EM SANDS IS A MUST WHEN U USE HI TAO’S SKILL YOUR HP IS CONVERTED INTO ATK TO HP=EM>ATK

Sai 48

The build is wrong for the sands, it should be EM or HP%.
And for the substats, you should look for crit/EM/HP%

Anonymous 47

I have problems when i fight Pyro Enemies like the domain that drops witch flame set. It has a timer and gosh, i think i need to builds other element just to farm those artifacts

#Scaramona****s 46

Amazing guide on how to build & play our beloved funeral parlor director! Although she doesn't scale off ATK. She scales off of HP. Still a great guide though!!

Anonymous 45

Atk% sands? The one doing this guide is wrong on so many lvls

Anonymous 44

Where is the cryo damage bonus??

eiluvrr 43

What she doesn't need atk, tf...

Miller senpai 42

i think ill try cryo hu tao maybe it is broken asf

Anonymous 41

Why Cryo DMG bonus?

Anonymous 40

Why does it saaay cryo dmg bonus?

Anonymous 39

Should i use my HP sands or try to get a atttack sands, because with HP sands, my base attack is only at 980 at level 89 but due to Hutao's E skill, her attack will increase to 27k

Nexka 38

Why Cryo DMG bonus?

Anonymous 37

use hp sands not attack

Fk 36

I think this page must be out of date, they didn't even put Yelan as an option on the Hutao team. And the two together are perfection

Anonymous 35

Imo, worst character in the game.
Have her c1 with homa, would rather use the traveler because of that low hp to deal damage requirement. Kinda makes her unplayable in most scenarios sadly

Raiden Main 34

Hey guys i think i am going to pull on her next banner for here but i have a big problem with here "e" attack (sorry i dont know how to call it diffrent) so everytime i use it i die .Would it be a good idea to use her with qiqi bc she heals a lot with her "e":

Anonymous 33

I think this team is better

Bu tao
Xinqui
Chongyun/rosaria/diona/shenne
Fischl

Joe 32

now that shenhe has dropped isn't it better to use her instead of xingiu?

Anonymous 31

Hu Tao and Bennett works very well together. If you build Bennett very well to support, he can either heal Hu Tao to be 50%, or give dmg boost (pyro or physical depending if C6 attained on Bennett), Hu Tao's burst will be greatly improved.

Anonymous 30

bro Hu tao had 33% pyro damage if she is below 50% HP so you dont want to use Bennet cus he heals a fk ton, Zhongli is more than enough she cant die with Zhongli

Anonymous 29

sadly Thoma's shield doesn't synergize well with her, because Thoma's pyro application overrides her's. if you're using her with Xingqiu (which you should), the vape dmg would be from thoma+xq instead of Hu Tao+XQ. so if you want shield+resonance, Xinyan is a better option or even C4 Yanfei

Anonymous 28

Hiii boys, how many ER she needs when I use her with shimenawa?

Anonymous 27

with the new thoma character u dont need bennett and even get pyro resonance with shield, so its a f2p way to build hu tao

Anonymous 26

I dont think they realise that hu taos pyro dmg buff is when she's sub 50% hp, and benett will certainly keep healing hu tao beyond 50% hp so no idea what theyre on about

もりもり 25

Myb you can replace xingqui with baal (sub dps, just to give an electro reaction). Since i have her, i am gonna do it

Anonymous 24

i don't think need healer when use xingqiu and zhongli. better to replace bennet with venti/sucrose

Anonymous 23

how to build hu tao as support f2p?

Anonymous 22

If you keep dying while using her then get some energy recharge as a substat so you can drop your burst more often.

Anonymous 21

Yeah you dont need healing... ty just self kill my self a lot on easiest content seams legit that you dont need healer... Starting to think cl*** is bad or i dont know suggestions about it are bad

Anonymous 20

SKYWARD SPINE OR DEATHMATCH?

Anonymous 19

bennett for Hu Tao? really, I'd say go with Sucrose because with Zhongli's you won't need healing at all. Bennett's burst is quite useless even if he gives pyro resonance it's not reason to actually bring him as a teammate.

Anonymous 18

blackcliff offers more crit dmg and base atk, while deathmatch offers mode crit rate
pick blackcliff if you have like 55-60% crit rate from artifacts alone

Anonymous 17

replying to the comment above the one replying to the one above:
deathmatch if you need crit rate
blackcliff if you need crit damage
it's all dependent on what your stats roll into.

Anonymous 16

Replying to the comment above me, it's death match. It's much more consistent of a weapon, and the blackcliff series are overrated.

Anonymous 15

Hello guys, real talk here. Which would be better, deathmatch or blackliff weapon for her

Anonymous 14

4pc crimson witch would still be better - it increases her vaporize and melt damage (reactions you'll be using most) by 15% and increases the 2pc bonus by 50% every time you use the E (which is anytime you fight), making it go from 15% to 22.5% pyro dmg bonus

Anonymous 13

How about the 4pc of lavawalker? since lavawalker 4pc give 35% of add dmg for pyro inflicted enemy

Anonymous 12

4pc crimson is better because due to Hutao's inherently low base ATK, the ATK% buffs from 2pc glad would be too small to make any real difference

Anonymous 11

Why 4pc of of crimson is better than 2pc glad and 2pc crimson ?

Aeneas1022 10

Is she still worth it with a fully built Klee and Diluc? I have every other character beside Xiao, Tart, Mona, and Keqing.

Anonymous 9

Yes, Diona will also do~ her shields are also good~

Anonymous 8

Can Diona become a substitute of Zhongli? She can easily provide Melt too

hutao gaming 7

I must say, Hu Tao with Xingqiu and Zhongli have far surp***ed my expectations.
So far my strongest DPS was Xiao, but she absolutely demolished him DPS-wise, should be SS tier

topkek 6

bolide 4set is better if you have zhongli/diona for that juicy 40% add normal and charge dmg or glad 4set for 35% normal dmg even tho the 2set 18% is kinda **** to her than pyro 4set which u can only reach 1 stack = extra 7.5% pyro damage for a total of 22.5% pyro for 4set

Anonymous 5

my life will end if i do not get her on the 50/50

Anonymous 4

I was working with the numbers and dragon's bane SHOULD be a legitimately good option on Hu Tao, despite being bad on every other character. Like legitimately good. Definitely should be the recommended "F2P" option.

Fuu 3

She will be my best main DPS

Anonymous 2

I want her so badly, I hope she gets announced soon.

Anonymous 1

Never heard of megumi from konosuba

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets