Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 19

Why do I never see the wave breakers fin in the recommended weapons for Zhongli? I've seen a dmg comparison with all the regular weapons and the burst was second in dmg only to the staff of homa

Anonymous 18

@Anonymous #13 need a whale next to it

BBL 17

Zhongli+Arataki Itto = immortal Hard hitters
Arataki Itto Akaushi skill sets off geo waves with Zhongli's Dominus Lapidis Skill, and Zhongli's Jade Shield makes not only Arataki Itto immortal but his Physical DMG goes up making his ONI burst extremely powerful

Anonymous 16

This man is such a tease
Gacha simulator gives me 3 of him in like 40 pulls but the game makes me loose the 50/50 chance halp

aviora 15

xaingling yes

BreakTheHearts 14

I need his shield now,...i'm suffering enough with my noelle T_T

Anonymous 13

At C6, he can heal, so shouldn't healer be put next to his character types?

Quick Fix 12

Still need to change his artifact preference to Severed Fate

Anonymous 11

You guys saying Zhongli isn't S tier are just salty you didn't get him. He's easily the best shield support and one of the best burst supports in the game. JP tier list on game8 has him @ SS tier FFS. Past C2 he's game breaking.

autmn 10

f2p is totally wrong if u dont have c6 noelle dont put noelle in it

Anonymous 9

Isn't tenacity of the millelith literally made for peepaw?

Anonymous 8

It was probably meant to be the Pale Flame set instead of Tenacity of the Millelith? Bc last one's bonuses are different

Mario 7

Your description on the Tenacity of the Millelith is wrong, please change it. Thank you

Anonymous 6

STOP BASHING ON GEO DADDY

Anonymous 5

I'm so confused of those who complain. Zhongli is in my coop party, he's so strong & worth the S tier. It's a shame that players are blinded by DPS only while there're so many good things beside DPS. If you say he's a bad 5 sta, you don't know and don't have the skill to play with him you DPS maniac

Anonymous 4

Surprised they aren't recommending recharge on Zhongli. He's pretty good if you kit him out with it, it's been working fantastically for me. The guy's a killing machine with attack and recharge.

Anonymous 3

Seeing people getting mad at Zhongli for being a "bad character" or "only a 4 star character" is so funny to me lmao I'm over here vibing with my Zhongli that f_cks up bosses in a minute. Just say you're mad because you don't have him

Anonymous 2

Zhongli's S-tier, you say?
If you want proof that this tier list's a joke, you now have it.

Anonymous 1

Zhongli S tier while Klee is A tier? Are you kidding me? Who makes these tiers actually?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles