Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 700

THE NEW FONT IS ANNOYING, MAKES HARDER TO SEE

Tytydkau 699

Yikes these mindless xiao fans lmao go fk urself to death

Anonymous 698

There is bug/error in Charlotte.
You can't click on her and you can't find her with constellations please fit it

(Unknown) 697

This is absolute bull****. I come here to give my beginner friends tips, and this thing is absolute trash for tips. Go to Genshin.GG for an actual good tier list. Go ********rselves, if you helped support making this tier list.

Anonymous 696

I remember the time when Eula was in SS, now she's in B. Yeah, Physical DPS is out of meta now, but is still very strong, so all these moves are pretty stupid.

Anonymous 695

error 404 Charlotte's constellations can not be found

Mamamfoco 694

Diluc constellations doesn't make him worse, he's just being compared to other characters with constellations.

Anonymous 693

Why does dilucs constellations make him worse??

Anonymous 692

Some of y’all in here make it real obvious that it’s the same person commenting back to back LOL

Anonymous 691

WTF happened to this list? Completely bull! Who makes this? Does that person even plays the game?

Anonymous 690

how on earth is Hu tao only an S tier, she's deserves to be at SSS, even an SS tier wouldn't be enough, and who in their right mind thinks alhaitham is an SS tier, same goes to ayaka.

Anonymous 689

Honestly, still not as bad as PCGamesn

Anonymous 688

Why does this horrible tier list still exist? Every time it is updated it only gets worse

Anonymous 687

Who the fuck makes these ****ty tier lists? How on earth is keqing B tier when she can stomp any abyss floor on a nahida team and ayaka on SS tier when half of the floors are bosses that cannot be frozen??

Anonymous 686

How is Hu Tao out of SS tier? Are you ok? Being old doesn't mean "out of meta". Same with Ayaka and Ganyu. Admins certainly have skill issues.

Anonymous 685

how is wriothesley better than ganyu dps wise?

Anonymous 684

Cannot really understand why Ayato as a DPS has dropped down to A but Xiao, Wanderer, Tignari, Childe and Ganyu are still in S

Anonymous 683

I mostly agree, but I think some characters have not been built properly or tested thoroughly to similar extents, causing the list to be a bit influenced by personal opinion which is to be expected for every tier list. Either that, or this list is not made by one individual.

Anonymous 682

at max constellations, I think Yelan deserves a DPS spot

Anonymous 681

Also, no need to copy from Game8. You had very comprehensive tier list, which used to show that most of the characters even when not being versatile, had their specific field at which they excelled.

Anonymous 680

Faruzan is great in her niche, but luckluster outside it. This means she's still high-tier strength-wise, but low-tier versatility-wise. Just make separate tiers for strength and versatility and stop abusing English Alphabet.

Anonymous 679

Dear Gamewith! Previous tier list was pretty good, please return it! Ningguang in the same tier as Aloy doesn't make sense at all. No need to sweat the small staff. There is such thing as niche.

Anonymous 678

still awful tier list

Pyre 677

How is the Traveler worse tier with Constelations than without???? XDD

Anonymous 676

awful tier list

Anonymous 675

Ganyu C0 SS tier kist Are you seriusly

Anonymous 674

wtf. C2 Zhongli is SS sub-dps??

Anonymous 673

Without C2 Raiden is S at best as main DPS. She is a top tier sub-DPS and support without a doubt, but not so as main DPS.

Anonymous 672

Raiden SS main dps? lmao sure

AVOxSHADOW 671

The guy from 638 to 659 is pathetic Xiao main crybaby lol
I think this is the most accurate Tier list so far

Anonymous 671

The guy from 638 to 659 is pathetic Xiao main crybaby lol
I think this is the most accurate Tier list so far

Anonymous 670

To 669

Most of the comments about tier list are mad. We should be happy there is no crazy Aloy or Amber fans.

Anonymous 669

I literally cried from laughing there is a guy having a mental breakdown from 659 to 638
pls go see it

Anonymous 668

I am here to propose deviding characters into "universal" and "niche" groups. Shenhe, Sarah, Gorou and Yun Jin are great supports in their niches, and Nilou, for example, is able to make a mad amount of damage even in F2P party. Not SS-level, but surely above A.

Anonymous 667

I'm here to say that I couldn't agree more with your tier list as a C0 haver of most 5 stars and every 4 star

Anonymous 666

I am here to complain about the new tier system. Nilou, Ningguang, Yanfei, Heizou, Mona and Beidou easily deal an S-tier damage so I don't understand why they got downgraded. Being a 4* or standard 5* doesn't make a character weaker.

Anonymous 665

>663
I didn't test hyperbloom/quickbloom much and I don't have Alhaitham, so as I told, I am not sure about anything. But I am glad he's in SS-tier.

Anonymous 664

Dehya in A tier is joke right?

Anonymous 663

>662 You seem to forgotten how insanely broken hyperbloom/quickbloom is. If you are going to rate Ayaka, Hu Tao, and Ganyu as top tier for their reactions, then Alhaitham absolutely deserves to be considered a top tier DPS.

Anonymous 662

There are three top-level DPS: Ayaka, Hu Tao and Ganyu. It's not bc they're "too cool", it's bc melt and vape reactions are the strongest so far. (2/2)

Anonymous 661

I also love Xiao, but I agree with his being in S tier just like most of my fav DPS. However, I believe Eula (I main her!) and Itto actually belong to S tier too. Not sure about Alhaitham. (1/2)

Anonymous 660

Eula the Best

Anonymous 658

I main a C0 wanderer- I’m new and he does lots of dmg

Anonymous 657

Last couple of comments are from the same person LOL they literally type the exact same way naur

Anonymous 656

What the hell happened to this tier list, why is Xiao in S? I don't get it, he is a SS tier dps and the best aoe dps rn, he's much stronger than many of the characters in SS, so I don't get why he was lowered.

Anonymous 655

xiao is SS

Anonymous 654

653 lol, I peep that

Anonymous 653

638-652 is literally same the same person

Anonymous 652

Move xiao back to SS and correct one of the multiple dumb mistakes in this tier list

Anonymous 651

No wonder everyone is saying his is becoming the trashiest genshin website. All you do is make stupid baseless changes that literally no one who has ever played the game or watched a showcase would agree with.

Anonymous 650

Xiao belongs I SS tier, either you know that, or you don't even have the knowledge to make a tier list

Anonymous 649

Put xiao back in SS where he factually belongs

Anonymous 648

Trash website
Trash tier list
Trash players

Anonymous 647

Alhaitham fans really bullied the website owners into putting him in ss lmao

Anonymous 646

How many d1cks did alhaitham, itto, eula, raiden, venti, and miko had to **** to be able to hold their place in SS? Because they sure haven't the strength or utility to be in that tier

Anonymous 645

I won't be surprised if I come here next week and see aloy in SS and ganyu and ayaka in B tier tbh
It seems like whoever is running this has a tendency to put the best characters in lower tiers and trash useless characters in SS

Anonymous 644

Man either lower everyone else into S tier of put xiao back into SS where he belongs more than any other character.
Or just say your tier list has no basis on the actual game and it's just whatever tf you want to make of it

Anonymous 643

Xiao belongs in SS tier and that's a fact

Anonymous 642

This tier list used to be accurate before these brainless toddler like changes. Do some actual research or just experimentation before making a completely illogical move like the last change ffs

Anonymous 641

Whoever was in charge for moving xiao to s never played the game. The guy literally does twice as much damage in a rotation as a raiden rotation and you guys leave itto, eula, miko, raiden, venti, etc who are totally useless and trash characters in ss? Smooth brains smh

Anonymous 640

Alhough some people thought it was debatable before, now with faruzan everyone knows FOR A FACT that xiao is one of the top 3 dps in the game. Putting him in s tier is the most pea brain move you guys could ever come up with.

Anonymous 639

Man this used to be a reliable and accurate website.
You guys need to fire whoever decided to troll everyone and lower xiao a tier
Nice joke, now move him back to where he belongs, and do some actual research and lower itto, eula, venti and yae.

Anonymous 638

So you lower xiao to s and leave eula, itto, yae miko, raiden, alhaitham and other trash dps characters into ss? Does whoever made this list even play the game or know what logic is? At low investment one xiao plunge does more than raidens burst.

Anonymous 637

Reading this comment section, entertains me a lot. Don't forget to grab a coffee.

Anonymous 636

Omg, Alhaitham crazy fans came here too...

not AH=Trash 635

Alhaitham is the best dps. he is superior to all the characters beyond compare.

kqm and Alhaitham main Everyone has the same opinion. Try calculating with reliable gcsim, you will see that the numbers match

not AH=Trash 634

Alhaitham team has 40% more total damage than raidenC2nation+engulf with normal af. It's also more fun to play than other teams.Those who have added money to buy 5-star weapons, just fill it up. However, it can't compete with herperbloom team anyway.You guys are just wasting your money being fools.

not AH=Trash 633

ayaka, hutao, yoimiya, xiao, childe, itto, ganyu, raidenC2(trash) < raiden(full em hyperbloom)

All dps, above all, less dmg than Alhaitham using stupid af with lv.70+ and 4 star weapons. With this thing, he does more than 1m dmg in 20s. Will other characters be at the same level as him?

not AH=Trash 632

You know how strong dendro-related reactions are, taking em, not any other value. Just using hyperbloom can finish faster than every other team, even with a 4-star weapon.

not AH=Trash 631

Alhaitham should be SS tier, elements other than dendro shouldn't be SS tier.

Because other characters, if compared to him, would just be trash. He can finish abyss faster than other characters with 4 star weapon, lv.70 and rotten af just by pressing em regardless of other values.

Anonymous 630

so now put yaoyao s tier

Anonymous 629

THERE WE GO! Alhaitham is right where he should be.

Anonymous 628

Alhaitham where he deserves to be. TOP TIER DPS.

Anonymous 627

Alhaitham on SS tier, FINALLY.

Anonymous 626

Put Alhaitham at SS. And Yao Yao at s

Anonymous 625

To comment 622:

Xiao on SS tier is unarguably accurate, venti should probably be lower, and where are your arguments for putting Alhaitham on SS? Since you seem to know so much about genshin you certainly should have at least one argument, right?

Anonymous 624

Why is Alhaitham on the S tier?

Anonymous 623

Alhaitham is SS, but requires investments in other characters and weapons to get the most out of him. YaoYao is S rank in my opinion. She offers adequate healing for any need, while applying Dendro and dealing damage ALL off-field.

Anonymous 622

Xiao and Venti on SS tier and Alhaitham on S? LMAO, these guys know NOTHING about genshin

Anonymous 621

Trash tier list.

Anonymous 620

ALHAITHAM IS SS TIER? ARE YALL GOOD?!?

Anonymous 619

Nah what's up with this list lmao? Anyways Alhaitham is definitely SS-tier

Anonymous 618

Bro, Alhaitham really hits hard and more fun than it describes. Definitely SS Tier

Anonymous 617

alhaitham tier S lmao, i think the people of this site don't play genshin.

Anonymous 616

Alhaitham is most definitely SS.

Anonymous 615

Alhaitham only tier S? What a joke.

Anonymous 614

YaoYao is amazing! Serious damage plus heals using Black Tassel and 4pc Millilith set with ATK% focus on it.

Anonymous 613

Eula.

Anonymous 612

To 608 comment:

It's actually explained why Keqing and Venti go down a tier after getting constellations. Pay attention to what you read.

Anonymous 611

ayato

Anonymous 610

Klee.

Anonymous 609

Zhongli the best
Cuz no one can tank like him
His sheild time is longer than its skill cooldown
Thats why Zhongli is the GOAT

Anonymous 608

Does anyone moderate this tier list? There are so many errors here it makes my head hurt. Not even paying attention to the obvious mistakes in the way it's written, some characters like Venti and Keqing go down a tier while being used with constellations, which is just simply incorrect.

Anonymous 607

nilou

Anonymous 606

Honestly any character can be a strong DPS as long as you build them right. I once saw someone with 100 000+ crit with Barbara

Anonymous 605

To 603rd comment: Faruzan is SS in her own niche after getting constellations, in other teams she is B or A at best. P.S. Overall tier is really stupid.

Anonymous 604

Sorry guys I don't like her T-T

Anonymous 603

Faruzan makes several new SS teams possible. In other teams, she is worthless. What rank does this make her? example: Raiden + Faruzan + Kahuza + Jean

Anonymous 602

ayato

Anonymous 601

Overall tier list is stupid. Some characters are great as sub DD, but not so as main DD (Miko, for example). Ningguang (C2 and higher) is on par with Itto and Eula, yet she is ranked too low, while Itto and Eula a bit too high, as Ganyu and Hu Tao produce more damage due to elemental reactions.

Anonymous 600

Wanderer Xiao Ayato

Tartaglia 599

Eula, Xiao and Ajax are the best

Anonymous 598

xiaoooo

Anonymous 597

Eula. Cuz physical dmg

Anonymous 596

If you're going to add Gorou to the healer list then you may as well do the same for Zhongli, because of his C6.

Anonymous 595

Childe

Anonymous 594

Tartaglia,Childe,Ajax

Anonymous 593

XIAO

AJ 592

Heizou is the best obviously <3

Anonymous 591

xinyan top tier

Anonymous 590

Dori B tier. Lmao. Combine with Nahida, Bennett and Ganyu and then see. Her hyperblooms and recharge are insane. She’s a unit

Anonymous 589

XIAO

Anonymous 588

RAZOR

Anonymouse 587

Albedo *-*

Anonymous 586

yae miko

Anonymous 585

XIAOOOO

Anonymous 584

heizou

Anonymous 583

Dori is weak, ugly, musty, short, has no fashion, and smells bad.

Anonymous 582

no. Just no.

Anonymous 581

HU TAOOOO

RachelStar3513 580

Venti 100% best DPS, best bard, and best boi!

Anonymous 579

You're weak af

Anonymous 578

albedo cute

Anonymous 577

Nilou is weak af

Anonymous 576

Cyno I think is pobably ss on C2. Still not got him to max level but he’s able to shred anything. Especially when combined with sub dps xiangqiu or xiangling.

Anonymous 575

Бэй Доу лучшая.

Anonymous 574

Childe

Celeste 573

Kokomi! Her heals get insane with her hp boosts and team comps

Anonymous 572

Chongyun

Anonymous 571

Xiangling is definitely the strongest character in the game

Anonymous 570

Тарталья

Anonymous 569

Diluc. Basic I know, but ftp friendly, badassman, and fun!

Anonymous 568

Hu tao and Nilou who is currently not released

Anonymous 567

why kokomi tier ss? kokomi is the worst 5*

Anonymous 566

Kokomi & Ayaka ❄️

Anonymous 565

itto

Anonymous 564

At C6 Fischl becomes SS-tier sub-damager with Oz becoming a machine gun. But sub means sub, you still need a great damager to get great results.

Anonymous 563

Klee and ayaka

Anonymous 562

Itto and eula are too high, the rest in SS is accurate.
It's true electro charcaters are better now but it would still be a stretch to put fischl in SS for example.

Anonymous 561

They need to update the tier list for electro characters like Keqing and Fischl. They're better now in quicken/aggrivate teams.

Anonymous 560

What do you mean none of Yanfei's constellations are usefull. Her C4 has better scalings than all the other pyro shielders

Anonymous 559

C2 Yelan is SSS easy. In the overworld she is bumped to a SSSS because of how much faster it is to explore with her E.

Anonymous 558

xiao, eula, itto too high and xiangling, childe too low

Anonymous 557

In regards to physical dps, yes eula is too overrated here. Other than her, Itto, yelan and maybe raiden should be in s as well, since as dps characaters they don't compare to the others in the top tier.

Anonymous 556

To the person saying the mono element dps characters should be in tier s, then what the hell belongs in tier ss? All charcaters are mono element, none of them has more than one lol
Childe and xiangling are correct, their dps is generally lower than the majority of charcaters above them

Anonymous 555

Childe and Xiangling only in S when they consistently match or top abyss clear ranks is funny. The mono-element/physical DPSes are all S tier max.

Anonymous 554

Eula and Itto are kinda overrated here
I think that without cons they'd fit better in S tier

Anonymous 553

venti!!!

Anonymous 552

Overall accurate and great tier list
In the DPS category Ganyu, Xiao, Ayaka and maybe Hu Tao are undeniably SS, although Itto and Eula are debatable imo

F2P 551

Ayaka of course!

Anonymous 550

YEEEELAN!!!!!

Ant 549

Tartaglia

Piki 548

Great work, finally a normal tier list. However, there are numerous typos in Explanations section. Please fix if you can. Love~

GGGacha 547

HEIZOU the only

oak!! 546

GOROU

Anonymous 545

I love tortelini

Anonymous 544

no

Anonymous 543

TARTAGLIAAA

Anonymous 542

Why does Shinobu became tier B instead of tier A ?
I mean she does really good heal with cheap set and with tenacity she buff constantly, also a very good electro enabler for f2p physical team

Anonymous 541

Ventiii

Anonymous 541

Ventiii

Anonymous 540

shinobu F tier shes horrible rn

yuyyuy 539

venti

Jackyyy 538

google.com gooo

Anonymous 537

Fischl!!

Anonymous 536

Overall, my opinion is that Kuki starts at B level and climbs upward to S level

Anonymous 535

Kuki is weaker at low levels and catches up by top level, where her unique characteristics shine in the right team mix.

Anonymous 534

Kokomi

Awly195 533

i like it

Knox 532

Also this tier list putting her above Beidou is pretty bad

Knox 531

People voting Shinobu as SS tier must be idiots

Anonymous 530

Kokomi! :D

Anonymous 529

Yun Jin

Anonymous 528

ayato

Anonymous 527

hu tao

Anonymous 527

hu tao

Anonymous 526

hu tao

Anonymous 525

Hu tao carried my acc for ages so imma give her her flowers

Anonymous 524

Sayu should be SS she is a beast! She carried me in so many levels of the latest update. She's also the quickest of the Claymore users and her healing is amazing coupled with her damage output.

Anonymous 523

Yelan is a S main dps i am using here with a 5 star bow and c0 and she kills EVERYTHING. i wouldnt say that she is SS but she is not a A tier (:

Anonymous 522

ayato is SS, he got good dmg

Anonymous 521

Eula is my best char with shougun, kokomi and bennett

Anonymous 520

Ayato is definitely ss

Sam 519

Your tier list pathetic you put eula and yelan on ss and ayato on s ayato is so flexible please put him on ss

Anonymous 519

Beidou is such a queen.

Anonymous 518

Can't you see the votes just put ayato on ss

Anonymous 517

Yelan is s you ever played genshin

Rei 516

Whats wrong with you put ayato on ss

Anonymous 515

to the person who said that bennett is A tier at best, he has a wide area that gives an unconditional atk boost, healing, and pyro cleanse all packed into one elemental burst, also even though it is better to not get c6, if you do then it will massively increase your hu tao effectiveness.

m 515

FISCHL BEAT GIRL

. 514

Bennett in SS tier? He's overrated pffftt he's A tier at best

Anonymous 513

HUTAOOOO SHE IS THE BEST

Anonymous 512

Noelle

Eula_simp 511

eula

Anonymous 510

Razor

Anonymous 509

Shenhe

Anonymous 508

definitly noelle

Anonymous 507

Venti

Anonymous 506

Kuki Shinobu

Anonymous 505

Noelle

Anonymous 504

Keqing

Shiro 503

Hu Tao

Anonymous 502

childe obv.

Anonymous 501

timmie the goat

Anonymous 500

Agree nah. Also, Yanfei C5 giving another about + 7,8% Charged Attack DMG Bonus, C6 + 5% Pyro DMG Bonus within 15 sec duration, that's a big maybe huge buff

Anonymous 499

Please, Yanfei C6 giving + 5% Pyro DMG. So, total would be +20% Pyro DMG by her Proviso

Anonymous 498

Please move Noelle down, please. Noelle with good artifacts is just a really, really bad Lvl10 Zhongli, with no artifacts.

MgPlanet 497

Keqing’s oae burst is amazing in conjunction with venti’s or sucros’s burst.

MgPlanet 496

Ayaka!!! Definitely best girl for me.

Anonymous 495

Itto

Anonymous 494

Ruu (Best Boi)

Anonymous 493

Eula

hatsune 492

klee!

Inkkkk 491

Razor!!

BananaPhone 490

KLEE !!!!!

Anonymous 489

Hu Tao

Anonymous 489

Hu Tao

Lamorthony 488

Sayu's burst applies anemo. The description says it applies hydro.

Anonymous 487

Ayaka

Anonymous 486

Hutao

Anonymous 485

Wait… so this mean whoever made this only see them in action on YouTube!

Anonymous 484

not y'all putting Xinyan in C...

Anonymous 483

Childe and Ayato should move up, Itto move down

Anonymous 482

How can Ayato in a same tier with Tartaglia ?

i have both characters. And Tartaglia goes bad when the E skill goes in a long cooldown, even see it still in 17 seconds after careful use.
The Childe' AoE is far behind Ayato' AoE.

suomynonA 481

Itto should not in SS tier,

He also has energy recharge Problem, Must bring Raiden or Electro/Geo MC. While sometime need to bring Healer, cause zhongli cant heal, gorou c4 has small heal against floor 12 Rifthounds.

Itto burst duration also not long enough

suomynonA 480

Itto should not in SS Tier !

Cause what?
His best team is 3 Geos along with Gorou. The option for ripping Lector shield and Mage shield are so Badass, bad time finishing at floor 12.

Vxntii_Lover 479

Venti <3

Jiwo 478

HU TAO BEST GIRL

Anonymous 477

YANFEIIII

Anonymous 476

yoimiya

Fork 475

I prefer Kaeya. He's been on my team as main DPS since day 1, I'm AR 47 now. Safe to say he'll be on my team forever. I'm building him physical right now, and he's VERY fun. I love him!

LordEdvin 474

Kokomi!!! Very Powerfull, hard to kill, heals fast, not just crit damage character, so really special.

Anonymous 473

Shenhe is under rated, but I think that's because she only exhibits top value on Cryo teams. On a 3 character Cryo team she is SS rank. On other teams she is an A rank.

Anonymous 472

Amber supremacy

Anonymous 471

amber best character

Anonymous 470

Eula definatly. She is very fast and powerful

Anonymous 469

Albedo can turn any character into a main Dps

Anonymous 468

how is Xiangling below Xiao/Eula/Hu tao

mugi-chan 467

i feel like bennett is best boi idk bout yall <_<

Anonymous 466

HU TAO IS THE BEST CHARACTER >:) FIGHT WITH THE WALL :)

LY7JR 465

Beidou is the best character ❤️

Anonymous 464

@Azazel, u probably dont get her, or have a poor build, she's definitely decent with the right team and right build, got her C0 with widsith, and here E (lvl 8) deals constant solid electro DMG, she don't deserve SS, but she's far to be A as well, S seems very fair to me even with C0.

Azazel 463

lol, can't believe you all vote SS for yae, she's just A at best C0R1 or C1-2R0, even C1R1 (could be S with C6R5)

Anonymous 462

I bought Yae and honestly she's not that good or useful in the abyss, she eats a lot of time.

But I'll use her everywhere else :)

Anonymous 461

eula is mid. ayaka is better

Anonymous 460

S Tier probably with C2. Electro doesn't have the best reactions, but her turrets do good dot and consistent application. She's not a boss killer. Actually C2 yae R1 kagura haver here btw. I don't have eula though too bad.

Anonymous 459

C6 Eula is cracked

Anonymous 458

eula

Anonymous 457

Arataki itto bc he’s done like 850.000 with one burst

Anonymous 456

Miko is A tier at best

Anonymous 455

Itto my mans

Anonymous 454

The admins here put it in the S bracket even though most people rate it SS, and they are just plain stupid.

Dodo klee 453

Sayu is my favorite character she’s just so sleepy and adorable and awwwwww

Anonymous 452

Another inacurrate tier list, Raiden shouldn't be at SS, she is a S at least.

Yoimiya 451

ayaka very mid imo

SkyeTheTsubaki 450

Venti is my beloved ♥

Anonymous 449

Eula is SSS+ tier

Cry 448

Yae miko is absolutely NOT SS tier, hell, probably not even an S. Y’all are some simps.

Anonymous 447

Ganyu is the queen

Anonymous 446

Fischl is S and Yae miko is A while Yae's E has a 100% uptime, higher normal stats and a nuke burst.

HOW

Anonymous 445

Chongyun.

Shadow 444

yae miko ss tier

Anonymous 443

Eula

Anonymous 442

Hu tao

Anonymous 441

Raiden shogun!

Robert 440

Raiden Shogun supremacy

venti lover 439

venti

Anonymous 438

yae miko

mep 437

How areXiao, Itto and Eula in SS? This is so wrong on many levels

Anonymous 436

Yoimiya

Anonymous 435

beidou supremacy

Anonymous 434

One shot beidou my queen

Anonymous 433

this is inaccurate there is no way xiao and eula are above xiangling

Anonymous 432

1 yoiymia 2 ayaka 3kazuha (for inzuma only ofc)

Anonymous 431

Venti

Anonymous 430

Yae for life

LULU 429

People still think Xiangling and Childe are worse than Eula, Xiao and some others in SS tier? Pretty inaccurate tier list

Anonymous 428

hutao

rry5 427

kaeya pls

anne (they/she) 426

best characters (in my personal opinion) are ganyu, eula, and raiden since theyre op asf, does great damage as dps, and amazing for bosses. not to mention, they have really good character designs and look stunning while fighting <3

Anonymous 425

The tier list is based on constellations, there is a downgrade on Yanfei because there are others character at c6 that become much better than her that makes her lose that tier.

Anonymous 424

Is it possible to add explanations as to why character constellations may make them downgrade rather than upgrade? I see C0 Yanfei as A but C6 Yanfei as B here. Thanks in advance.

Anonymous 423

Xingqiu is the best in my opinion, idk why he ain't in the list

Anonymous 422

barb crit build bether than kokomi, chane my mind

Gurzo 421

Raiden Shogun because she is a beast and she got big bOObs too

Anonymous 420

The best character is Ningguang and I won't accept any sort of argument against it

Anonymous 419

чо

Anonymous 418

She hasn’t come out yet but my favourite is Shenhe

Anonymous 417

Razor my baby

Anonymous 416

Jean is best Mommy

Anonymous 415

Tartaglia my mans lol

Anonymous 414

Kokomi sould be at least S Tier, as the Super Barbara. Great as Healer,, And for support Kokomi can be great by applying wet status to enemies for Frozen & Electro charge while healing , and she can deal good enough DMG with her burst

Anonymous 413

Qiqi

LordEdvin 412

Great for bosses, great for group of enemies, great for healing, survives everything, hard to kill, great character design and movements. And! The ability to walk on water can be useful sometimes if you fight in water.

LordEdvin 411

Easily 6-10 k per hit or more with another Hydro Character in team, and is also able to deal this damage to a group of enemies.

LordEdvin 410

Kokomi is the best! For me she belongs to tier SS and not to tier A. It‘s hard to kill her, she supports the whole team with her healing skills and is also able to deal a lot of damage with her burst.

Anonymous 409

Ei

Anonymous 408

BAAL

Anonymous 407

Best char is the unreleased Tomo :)

Anonymous 406

Best Character: Bennet - not a debate.

Followed by Xinqui, Venti, Zhongli and Kazuha - not in order; fluctuates depending on comp.
Any tier list based on DPS is wrong lol.

Anonymous 405

VENTI

Anonymous 404

Lumine/Aether

Anonymous 403

Venti obviously

Anonymous 402

Teir list mainly based on attack = invalid

Anonymous 401

Kokomi definitely

Thrifty Mona 400

400 for the win :D, Mona on the votelist plz and thankyou.

Anonymous 399

Honestly one of the more reasonable tier lists based on the current state of the game

Anonymous 398

You are goofy if you think Thoma is anything higher than A tier.

Anonymous 397

Klee is SS

Anonymous 396

half these comments are actually so bad

Anonymous 395

jean my hard carry since day 2 of playing genshin

Anonymous 394

Razor and Rosaira together is big boi damage

Anonymous 393

Chongyun <3

Mugi~Chan :D 392

Sayu! She’s a very powerful claymore with great healing abilities, and can stack up lots of swirl reactions. Not to mention she’s adorable! Sayu is just as good as some five-stars, in my opinion >:D

ChongyunLover 391

Chongyun the ultimate archon

Minion 390

Yanfei the pyro archon

;) 389

THIS SITE IS SO COOL PLS!
Kokomi <33

Anonymous 388

Yoimiya <3

Anonymous 387

Electro Traveler best battery,,,

Ejiko 386

Razor is best boy

Anonymous 385

Diluc

Anonymous 384

Klee, she's so cute and powerful and she's also useful for finding ascension materials of some characters (talking abt Philaleno Mushroom, if there's anything else tell meh)

lalk 383

Yanfei, she's the best character and the best voice

Anonymous 382

Diluc. He's a beast. Been my main dps for over a year now.

Anonymous 381

Dilic, your resident firecracker <3

MythStar 380

EULA!

Anonymous 379

lmao this website shouldnt change characters's tier just becuase some random simps cries about it

Yuri 378

Qiqi, I'm playing favorites, but is Sayu or Qiqi better?

Erenyeager 377

Diluc. Feel free to hate me

Anonymous 376

Beidou is best, carried me from AR21

Anonymous 375

Baal belongs to A tier, not SS. She is a very mediocre support and don't get me started with the people who tries to make her a dps/sub-dps. The person who ranks these characters has favorites and it shows.

Archon ≠ Automatically SS Tier

Alex 374

Where is Eula. She's a beast.

thexiaosimp 373

Xiao. Hate me if you want.

Anonymous 372

lmao raiden in ss tier and kokopium above B

Snapshot 371

Kokomi is the best I think

Anonymous 370

I gave xiao a 5 star weapon, max talents and best sub stats artifacts. He is definitely not ss. Biggest waste of resources. He is not bad but definitely the most over-rated

Anonymous 369

Xiao is really overrated, ngl.

Anonymous 368

Lmao those Xiao simps crying.

Kei Murasaki 367

Kokomi does more healing and damage than any of my other healers in less time, that's why i chose to vote SS.
But its likely that my Artifacts on other healers just ****ed xD

H 366

kaeya S pls

yo 365

Zhongli is rated SS tier but there’s no entry for him…

Anonymous 364

Sayu

Anonymous 363

Lmao, the site was bullied to put Xiao back to SS. God, Xiao simps are so pathetic I cant stop laughing.

A1 362

Also, Ayaka's normal attack multipliers are lower because she hits fast, compensating for that. Check out KQM's site for her motion values, they're pretty impressive.

A1 361

@Soros Bloomberg, it really depends on the situation. The three are well placed at tier SS though in my opinion. They have their caveats.

ayaka 360

don't forget for mobile players, clunky ganyu is worse than Yoimiya. So of course, Aloy would be better than ganyu.

Soros Bloomberg 359

It's quite established that Xiao > hu tao > ayaka. Hu tao is too single-target to compete with Xiao or ganyu's aoe. And ayaka's multipliers are pathetic. Her normal attack scaling is lower than Kaeya's. This tierlist reflects more gamewith's biases than any objective measure. Unreliable site.

ayaka 358

ganyu and hu tao never belonged to ss tier. Xiao has way better aoe dps than the characters there.

Aloy main 357

ganyu has fallen behind. you already get a free cryo archer in the game Aloy that outperforms ganyu in every way. the only people defending ganyu now are the cryo amber simps.

Eula Yang 356

Also many characters like Eula simply don't need zhongli. Raiden is a much better support for Eula in this case. The international Childe team does not need zhongli either. So demote zhongli too.
Lastly, demote ganyu as her damage can't compare with Eula's.

Eula Yang 355

I recommend putting Xiao back at SS tier because of his insane damage, mobility, and versatility against mobs and most enemy types. Also, I agree with demoting zhongli since his shield is now irrelevant against floor 11 of the abyss and the new geo specter monsters.

Anonymous 354

Barbara is a perfectly viable support for Xiao, and she is only a 4 star. No character in the game has a "perfect" support. That's just baloney.

baal 353

Xiao, Eula, Diluc are SS tier
ganyu, hu tao, ayaka belong to S tier

Kazuha 352

lol, it's not like women don't get jealous of each other. I remember a couple of ganyu mains smearing eula back when she was released. Also ayaka simps were writing shade on ganyu. So your 'cryo solidarity' is a complete hoax as well.

Anonymous 351

Yeah, but men are so used to one-upping each other that it's easy for women to take advantage of them.

Kazuha 350

Gamewith is prejudiced against male dps characters. Just see where they put Diluc and Tartaglia as well. They only view female dps characters highly. The males in SS tier are all supports. Of course, this is complete garbage.

newton's apple 349

I'm confused. Does gamewith just completely ignore the facts and make tierlists based on their personal prejudices? Xiao definitely does SS tier damage, and the math backs it up.

Plunging Meta 348

Lol gamewith you will regret that decision when new spiral abyss comes out that drains the health of normal/charged attack dealers. Xiao will be back at ss tier.

Li Xiaolong 347

I skipped ganyu and hu tao's banner and mained Xiao since day 1. He is definitely SS tier and better than those other characters.

Jim Rogers 346

The issue is that gamewith being a japanese company is influenced by western media, which is biased against Xiao and more pro-anything to do with Li, such as Zhong Li and Ganyu and Hu Tao (whose voice actors have Li in their name). You can't trust gamewith to be neutral here.

Objectivist 345

I'm not a Xiao simp, but objectively speaking, Xiao is better than ganyu and hu tao for dps. The recent Ikki event only proved this further, so this tierlist is just plain wrong. Xiao should be SS tier seeing those other characters there.

Anonymous 344

Mihoyo dmca gamewith pls. Their tierlist is incorrect.

Anonymous 343

Gamewith is biased towards ganyu

Anonymous 342

horrible tierlist

Ganyu 341

Xiao deserves SS tier. Put him back.

Anonymous 341

Jesus Christ, look at all these Xiao simps crying.

Lynn 340

Scumbag move by gamewith. A month ago, they moved ayaka from S to SS tier. Now they screw Xiao behind people's backs? Demote whoever made this tierlist, and put Xiao back up.

Sue gamewith 339

This tierlist is incorrect. Diluc, Xiao should be SS. ganyu, ayaka, and hu tao should be S.

Anonymous 338

Then Eula being physical is SSS+ tier because Xiao doesn't work against anemo slimes and the wolf boss but Eula can work anywhere.

Kim 338

Xiao truly deserves SS tier and is very popular among the community. So gamewith you are hurting a huge portion of the player-base with this blunder of the move. Please revert your edit and put Xiao back at SS.

Jim Rogers 337

Xiao, being anemo, is actually better than ganyu, ayaka, and hu tao against the new boss signora, who has dual cryo and pyro resistance increase. Hypocritical much? If you put those other characters at SS tier, Xiao is SSS tier.

dumbreath 336

mihoyo should sue gamewith for spreading misinformation with that tierlist. put xiao back in ss tier.

anemosupremacy 335

Anemo trio Venti, Kazuha, Xiao is incomplete without Xiao up there as well.
Eula and Ayaka were already designed to deal higher dps than ganyu. Yet you put all of them up there so that ganyu does not fall behind? This site is run by ganyu simps smh.

Barbatos 334

Very disappointing move that reflects poor judgement on gamewith. Using your criterion for versatility, as an Anemo DPS, Xiao is more universal than a pyro or cryo dps in that he will deal consistent damage against nearly every enemy.

baal 333

xiao, eula, diluc > ganyu > xiangling > hu tao > ayaka

kazuha 332

xiao totally deserves ss tier. lower ganyu and hu tao instead. xiao is way less dependent on supports. he only needs a healer. hu tao you need xingqiu + shield. ganyu you need shield + xiangling to melt or another cryo for resonance. you can't be so biased against male dps in the game.

Anonymous 331

demote zhongli as his shield is useless against corrosion in the new abyss, and he is useless against the geo specters. demote hu tao as she loses hp from that as well. what a hypocritical move, put xiao back at the top where he belongs, horrible decision gamewith.

Anonymous 330

lol Xiao gets what he deserves. He never belonged in SS tier. Xiao top 3 my azz, Eula and Ayaka beat Xiao easily in dps but people wont except cuz "liyue 3".XIao was only considered top 3 because of Ganyu and Hu tao being from liyue. The real top 3 spot belongs to the cryo girls Eula/Ayaka.

Anonymous 329

Barbara is miles better than Kokomi, makes no sense she is below kokomi

Anonymous 328

Perfect tier list nothing to say. Good job.

Anonymous 327

xiao has to be back in ss tier he is too op he is very op
eula should be in s tier

Anonymous 326

well the mc is ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc tier character that too bad i mean can they not buff him/her or idk cahnge his /her skills in electro

Anonymous 325

I like how the site has to explain why Xiao got demoted to S, otherwise the fangirls would keep crying. Lmao, its good cuz he's m***ively overrated and actually belongs in S.

amongussex 324

kokomi worse than amber lmao

LegitKilla 323

Wait, why was Xaio lowered to S tier??? He was SS before

Anonymous 322

ugh, you act like if beidou-baal worked she would have been god tier. Tbh beidou is kinda overrated. Speaking of team comps - Eula/Raiden and Raiden national are two very good teams with very good damage. Raiden doesn't need to have more team comps.

Anonymous 321

I don't think Baal deserves SS tier as an overall character, she is good at support and that's it.

She doesn't work with other good units such as Beidou which is dragging Baal way down from the SS rank. She can't be used in most teams combinations.

Anonymous 320

But Raiden is a pretty good unit. Her elemental burst not only does good damage but also restores energy for teammates and also buffs their burst. She's like Eula's best friend because of their synergy, I think she deserves SS tier.

Anonymous 319

Kokomi only A tier and Raiden Shogun SS tier?! What kind of a bad joke is this, it seems so biased.
They're both in S tier, nothing more or nothing less. I'm sure if Kokomi was an archon, she would've been swapped to SS tier because "archon = SS tier"

Anonymous 318

also kaeya only heal himself, he isnt a good support as well

bryh 317

kaeya not worth to be s tier, he need c2 to be a good sub dps, and his job can be done better by any cryo char and they can do that better

Anonymous 316

idk why people keep saying xiangling is a ss tier dps, she cant deal much dmg without childe bennet or xingqiu, and she cant beat hutao, i mean how?????

UNKNOWN 315

same as me

Lucent 314

here is my kaeya build because i am a kaeya main

Lucent 313

yea kaeya should be on S he is pretty good at least try my kaeya build

Anonymous 312

I think kaeya should be in S tier he has a good attack and good sprint he has a better hp and he is a support too, kaeya's skill can heal only 200 - 300 hp which is not bad and his glacial waltz is a good dmg

Anonymous 311

More like degener.ate Ganyu simps, lmao

Some Guy 310

Man, I love this comment section in GameWith its wholesome compared to game8.co. Those Guys there are extremely toxic and bunch of degenerate Eula Simps LMAO.

Anonymous 309

Kaeya

Anonymous 308

KAEYA

Anonymous 307

Bennett is the best character by far!

Anonymous 306

Keqing my beloved

Anonymous 305

Beidou

Anonymous 304

ALBEDO- HE BEST BOI

Anonymous 303

ayaka <3

Anonymous 302

Raiden at c0 is not SS character.

Anonymous 301

KLEE IS THE BEST :D

Anonymous 300

Noelle of course.

Anonymous 299

XIAO BEST CHARACTER

Anonymous 298

Ayaka is the best

Anonymous 297

Ayaka

Anonymous 296

F

Anonymous 295

im sorry you got bad artifacts for your xiangling

Anonymous 294

lmao homeboy youre so pressed for what

Anonymous 293

KEqiNG beST GIRL

Anonymous 292

personally i like Xingqiu, regardless of the dps and stuff, i just like him ^^

Anonymous 291

Also national team is a very dumb way to rank a charcter in terms of dps. Only hypercarries like Ganyu, Hu Tao, Eula, Xiao etc should be called "dps

Anonymous 290

xIaNgLiNg BeAtS hU tAo, ShE's BeSt PyRo DpS.

Best pyro dps my a.ss. She's not even dps lmao (sub-dps), Hu tao and all other SS dps beats the shi.t out of Xiangling if she's not used in national.

Anonymous 289

Cuz Xiangling is nothing without Xingqui and Bennett. She's a good sub-dps only becuaue of pyronado shena****ns but meta slave need to stop riding her D*ck. Aslo Gouba is f*cking useless.

Smack 288

How is Xiangling not an SS tier yet? LOL

Anonymous 287

OFC DILUC!

Anonymous 286

Bennet

Anonymous 285

XIAO OBVIOUSLY

Anonymous 284

CHONGYUN HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Chong4Life 283

Chongyun is probably best character for me. I love in elemental burst.

Anonymous 282

lmao Signora in unreleased character

:> 281

XIAO
his burst and skill is really op and he doesn't need nectar B)

Anonymous 280

Zhongli is missing. Can't find the detail on SS tier.

Mello 279

My apologies, it seems Zhongli is missing from the detailed tier list. Could it be possible to add him ?

Anonymous 278

shouldn't it be about time they buff electro cuz raiden is out what a disappointment she doesn't deserve SS tier for now

Anonymous 277

Xiao

Anonymous 276

@Newbiedienloan nice logic, subhuman subjective logic. be a human and use your brain please.

Anonymous 275

Baal SS tier support? YES
SS tier sub dps? NO

Anonymous 274

A support character can into SS tier like zhongli. So raiden can into.

Newbiedienloan 273

Saying Baal doesn't deserve SS is like saying Zhongli & Venti shouldn't be SS either. She will be the soul in many comp teams, consider ER & electro reaction.

Anonymous 273

too many raiden simp lmao.

Anonymous 272

LMAO, Baal SS tier? Noob weebs are at it again.

Anonymous 271

Baal SS+? Noob votes, Shogun Raiden is S Tier.

Anonymous 270

Baal is only in S tier, she cant compete with the rest of SS rank characters at all. She only helps in certain nice team comps. She is only a support character and that's it.

Weakest archon so far

Anonymous 269

yoimiya should be atleast S tier as a main dps because of the amount of damage she can put out per second is one of the best that ive seen in the game, so honestly should be SS tier, other than that its a great list!

Anonymous 268

The most accurate tier list I have every seen. Just a few tweeks and it would be perfect.

Anonymous 267

I'll say this one of the best tier list on the web. This is the closest you're going to get to an accurate tier list. very pog.

Sentinel 266

Your tier list is great but yoimiya should be A at anyrole (same as keqing), yoimiya is weak for real. And one more thing is xiangling at sub-dps should be SS

Anonymous 265

Honestly one of the best tier lists. Just think that beidou should be S.
And I dont know how many ****s xiao has ****ed to be considered SS in most teir lists.
I have him and he is definitely S.

Anonymous 264

People getting mad on someone else's tier list because their characters are not in SS tier. Insecurity much?

a **** child 263

Bruh 3 of my party members are on C tier (all of them but MC). I can say that they all do great damage and are extremely underrated. I'm not the best at combat but they carried me to AR 45 :D (Especially Lisa, I am NEVER taking her off the team xD)

Anonymous 262

Typical, Xinyan underrated as always. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but at least try to have an educated opinion.

Anonymous 261

This tier list looks pretty accurate now. I'm glad Xiangling is S tier now but idk why beidou is still A tier. Anyway, this is good list.

Anonymous 260

Beware: This tier list ****s

Anonymous 259

Yoimiya only A??? Are you even damage testing?

I finished 12-3 with full stars of this Abyss 2.0 because of her. Her weapon is not even Thundering Pulse but Amos bow.

Anonymous 258

ayaka is SS tier and xiangling and beidou are S

Anonymous 257

Kazuha looks awsome!I want him.

Anonymous 256

Eula is the best

Anonymous 255

Yoimiya in S tier is fine cuz keqing is there as well kekw.

Baal simp 254

I just wanna l i c k baal toes tbh

Anonymous 253

Sayu should be S and yoimiya A :(, yoi is too weak

Anonymous 252

YOIMIYAA!!

Anonymous 251

I wonder who even makes this kind of tier list lol the person either ranks the char low because he probably got jealous he didnt have some of the chars

Anonymous 250

worst tier list ever made. he doesn't even play the game perhaps. putting ayaka on s tier is criminal. every player putting her just behind ganyu and hu tao and then xiangling on A? close your website dude. you are not good enough for making these stuff.

Anonymous 250

I really think you should put beidou and xiangling S tier and ayaka in SS

Anonymous 249

Same with Beidou, wtf how is she in A tier and not S

Anonymous 248

Imagine putting Xianling in A tier lol. She's at lest S tier.

Anonymous 247

Funny how sub dps dosent include ayaka at all

Anonymous 246

you guys need to put Xiangling and Beidou at S tier.

Anonymous 245

I dont think they will listen though ahaha

Anonymous 244

Ayaka deserve SS Tier as Main DPS

Anonymous 243

AYAKA SS

Anonymous 242

Amber is much better than B Tier.

Anonymous 241

whoever made this didn't get kaeya constellations

asianpersuasion 240

HU TAO and AYAKA are so god together

anon 239

yall better put kaeya in S or at least SS or FREEZE THIS ur way to join the citizens of khaenri'ah

Anonymous 238

Klee is the best!

Anonymous 237

what? Yeah its S tier that's why i said she should be one tier up. Same for xiangling and beidou ( xiangling below diluc? in your dreams). Just because this list says so doesn't make it correct. Go pick an argument with someone else.

Anonymous 236

Sir, I implore you to tell me what the giant fucking symbol next to her name is on the character screen LMAO

Anonymous 235

Ayaka is good at perma locking the new inazuma enemies with frozen and so they dont move as much when paired with a hydro char

Anonymous 234

eula is not cryo dumb***, she's physical and by powercreep I mean she can output more damage than xiao. What is so hard to understand?

Anonymous 233

How in god’s green earth can Eula, an ice claymore, directly powercreep a anemo lance? The only thing they have in common is the fact that they’re both main DPS. I could see someone arguing about Ayaka power creeping Eula since they’re both Ice but I’m just not seeing the Xiao comparison.

Anonymous 232

lol xiao got powercrept even by Ayaka ( yes it's true, dont "but" me). He was already powercrept by Eula long ago, but people don't wanna accept it. If you think they should not be SS you're overdoing on copium.

Anonymous 231

I agree about ayaka tho cuz her burst is the only good part. but her NA's are underwhelming.

Anonymous 230

if you think Eula is S tier then put Xiao in S, no way xiao is better than Eula, in fact they're quite similar in dps.(Eula may be a little better)

Anonymous 229

Eula and Ayaka deserve to stay S. Most users just see BIG NUMBER!!!! and think that their character needs to be SS. Learn what the tiers mean. Also, Kazuha is definitely SS for his swirl, CC control for his team, and boosting damage for allies. He's the single best sub-dps support in the game rn.

Anonymous 228

Eula can out dps Xiao yet they put her at S. Just goes to show you how dumb this list is. Same goes for Xiangling and Diluc.

Anonymous 227

Eula and Xiangling should be one tier up.

Slayer77 226

Razor ❤️

Anonymous 226

Her sprint is great if you know how to use it and even without her q she does a lot of damage with her charged attack

Anonymous 225

* pa ssive

Anonymous 224

yeah, her burst is the only good part, but her sprint breaks her (for me atleast). It's so clunky and i'm always out of stamina even with her 2nd p***ive.

Anonymous 223

Not to mention u can bob up and down and herald shield go brrrrr

Anonymous 222

Ayaka Q is super broken guys I just got full star on spiral abyss with her being lv.80 and talent level 4-4-4 with a weapon Mistsplitter lvl.80 she is very good againt Abyss Harald

1st team comp is Venti, Diluc, Xinqiu and Bennett
2nd team comp is Sucrose, Ayaka, Mona and Diona

Anonymous 221

I know, a lot people of people are saying she should be SS as well.

Anonymous 220

Eula should be in ss tier

Anonymous 219

I mean her burst is pretty nice.

Anonymous 218

Klee is one of my favourites shame I don't have her :(

Bennett is worthy of an extra star he is the best support if not best character in the game.

I don't like ayaka I think she's overrated.

Anonymous 217

Do u even know how to play her lol

Anonymous 216

her E has like a 10 sec cooldown, are u serious?

Anonymous 215

Ayaka's major source of damage comes from her insane burst but her AA's are honestly not that great which makes her more of a burst dps. She really doesn't compare to Xiao or Eula in main dps. I think she's S tier at best.

Anonymous 214

Id think Ayaka should be in SS cause xiao is in SS too if u put Eula in SS, she has 100% cryo uptime and u can transverse on water continuously unlike mona, has Crazy dmg on ult and has gd CC in her E and Q skills

Anonymous 214

Id think Ayaka should be in SS cause xiao is in SS too if u put Eula in SS, she has 100% cryo uptime and u can transverse on water continuously unlike mona, has Crazy dmg on ult and has gd CC in her E and Q skills

Anonymous 213

perfect changes =
Eula -SS
Kazuha - S
Xiangling and Beidou -S (the fact that they are lower than diluc is stupid)

Anonymous 212

Kazuha is a very nice sub dps and support but he's not god tier like venti or zhongli to be SS.

Anonymous 212

I wonder who even made this tier list lol

Anonymous 211

this tier list still proves xiangling and beidou is underrated

Anonymous 210

never seen such carp tier list in my life. how to unsee this mess?

Anonymous 209

If Eula is S tier , then put xiao at S tier as well. they're literally same dps wise. No better than other.

ZhonglisWife 208

The fact y’all are fighting over where they should be

Anonymous 207

By that logic Xiao is in SS tier both are dps so the argument is flawed

yoro 206

Ayaka does not belong in ss. if anything, Eula should be in SS. But the site, wont listen so what can we do?

YEA 205

Hmm

Anonymous 204

Ayaka deserve to be s tier and ss tier should only be reserved for utility/support characters because theyre literally irreplacable dont go putting dps characters on s+ tier just because they're waifu or husbandos

Anonymous 204

Ayaka deserve to be s tier and ss tier should only be reserved for utility/support characters because theyre literally irreplacable dont go putting dps characters on s+ tier just because they're waifu or husbandos

Anonymous 203

Tonys vid on her burst and stuff On primo giveoshap was pretty Sick

Anonymous 202

Ayaka not outdps hutao or xiao bc her dmg can't compare with them, not even close , she deserves S tier at best

Anonymous 201

Not to mention 100% cryo uptime and tranversing utility i. Inazuma is so good

Anonymous 200

ayaka outdps xiao and hu tao how is she only S tier

Anonymous 199

Ayaka can Probably outdps xiao so if xiao is in SS Ayaka probably would be in SS too.

Anonymous 198

Ayaka is overhyped and seems to be catered towards New/Returning Players being that she has a simplistic play-style and Is quite easy and Versatile to build - S-Tier at best.

Electro MC is quite a nice Battery Support if that’s something you’re interested in - Mid to High A Tier.

Anonymous 197

since when did electro traveler used claymore?

Anonymous 196

Keqing

Anonymous 195

Jean isn't SS tier, shes S tier at best also Mona is S tier as her burst is broken.

Anonymous 194

I vote for Beidou supremacy, put her in S tier at least she just needs timing . She deals very good damage.

Ganyu simp 193

I just want to **** ganyu toes tbh

this ****s 192

xinyan isn't meant to be a shield guys .. she's better off as a physical or burst dps. how many times do we have to tell you all this

Anonymous 191

This tier list got rigged, it was semi true several months back, now the list is heavily biased and purely based on simp factors..

Anonymous 190

Kazuha E skill deals a lot of damage tbh
And it’s really fun to play with it

Anonymous 189

Why so many Kazuha simps? He's good but he's not SS tier lol

Anonymous 188

Finally kazuha getting what he deserves

Newbiedienloan 187

Who said that Eula is S rank? Build her properly and she can nuke area around her with that burst not to mention having bennett support.

Anonymous 186

[insert character] is really amazing at [insert character's main role] when you [insert example of character's feature being used correctly]

john adam 185

Remember guys, this tier list was made on the Global launch release. I would also like to point out that when everyone was below AR30, Bennet's kit was indeed mediocre. That is just my take on the Bennet issue. https://www.xfire.com/ says Lisa is automatically an ss tier for calling me cutie

Anonymous 184

Xiao?

Anonymous 183

Beidou is absolute monster, all she needs is a little bit of timing.

Anonymous 182

Kaeya

Anonymous 181

xiangling and beidou at c0 is at least SS tier. do you guys actually play the game??

xiangling c4 and beidou c2 is SS tier

Anonymous 180

xiangling underrated

Anonymous 179

klee

Anonymous 178

Tartaglia

Anonymous 177

Eula looks like a horse pipe down saddos

Anonymous 176

Sucrose is the best

Anonymous 175

Ayaka is so tier

Anonymous 174

i see why everyone is saying eula is SS tier,but in crucial moments like the spiral abyss you may not have that long to wait for her burst. She does hit bigger numbers, but slower which can be fatal.

Anonymous 173

Maybe switch Xiao and Eula's places

Anonymous 172

Keqing/Xiao over Eula?!? LOL

Alias 171

Diluc should be in the SS tier and Xiao and Hu Tao should be in the S tier. Not that I don’t like Hu Tao’s and Xiao’s damage, I think it is just wrong to lose HP while using powers

Anonymous 170

bring barbara and beidou up??? hello????

Anonymous 169

u guys saying eula doesn’t deserve SS tier shes easily on par with xiao. either put him in S or put her in SS tier. and eula does damage as easily as hutao. hutao needs reactions while eula can do damage by herself lol so not “easily” than her

Anonymous 168

put eula in the SS tier

Anonymous 167

Eula should be on the SS tier ....her damage is insane

Anonymous 166

Eula should be SS tier since she can deal alot of damage and is onpar with hu tao, if you disagree then put hu tao on S tier

Anonymous 165

@Valberry
As they should. Why would you equip Eula with something that she barely benefits from? A simple ATK% would be a better choice. That's like putting a Phys% goblet on Keqing while the rest of the build is geared for Electro, just don't make no sense.

Anonymous 164

Tangina mo valberry gago ka

Valberry 163

Let's be real, Eula is a good unit with absolute trash attitude players. If you equip cryo damage goblet, they will ridicule you. No mercy.

Anonymous 162

tangina niyo mga bobo eula lng sakalam

Anonymous 160

Razor. His attacks is very high and he take make a one shot kill

Anonymous 159

Childe is just an attacker? Not a support? lol

Anonymous 158

No, Xiao is only slightly weaker than Ela, but wayyyy easier to play cause he doesn't have as many caveats and his ult can't accidently miss. Eula imo needs c2 to be working properly.

Anonymous 157

Eula is stronger than Xiao.

Either put Xiao to S or put Eula to SS.

Anonymous 156

Why is Keqing a he, and both Xiangling and Lisa are "it"?

Anonymous 155

highest damage record

Anonymous 154

Klee

Anonymous 153

Klee is best SSS

Anonymous 152

Eula is S tier, still lacks compare other SS tier and fals behind on childe dps.
Eula is SSS tier with esthetics

Anonymous 151

how is Eula SS tier? I get she does insane damage but Hu Tao literally can do just the same (if not more) easily. Being hyped doesn't mean she's SS tier lmao

Anonymous 150

What's that, a new selfish DPS 5* with very little reaction potential? Instant SS! Why are you guys like this?

Anonymous 149

Klee

Anonymous 148

*Xingqiu

Anonymous 147

let's be extremely honest. xinqui and bennett are the strongest/most useful characters in-game.

Anonymous 146

razor best boi
hes my main dps and he's the best boi

Anonymous 145

Xiangling is the strongest warrior! There will be changes

Anonymous 144

tierlist maker cant still cope that diluc is trash now and yanfei is better than him

Anonymous 143

bro comoa beidou ta B no sub??? ela é muito boa sendo sub

Anonymous 142

No tenéis ni putísima idea de hacer una tier list. ¿Quién cojones ha hecho esta tier list? ¿Un disminuido mental?

Anonymous 141

wtf is this list lol

Anonymous 140

S Tier, she makes more damage with Same artefacts and weapon than my Klee and she gains a shield.

Anonymous 139

yanfei is s tier. melt reaction can reach 40k-50k 1x charge atk

Anonymous 138

That just means all the characters are good, well balanced

Anonymous 137

Tier list is a head scratcher, Noelle S, Diluc SS. Too many characters in the best tier, might as well just put everyone there.

Anonymous 136

Amber supremacy

Alegiro 135

Xinyan top to me! (in "not-5*")

Anonymous 134

Wow, new character added and not instant S or SS? I'm surprised.

Anonymous 133

the guides on this website are normally good, but wtf happened to this tier list

Sabian 132

Read on Xingqiu's last description: "Reduces damage and heals enemies with Elemental Skill"
Why would you heal the enemies to begin with?

victor 131

diona is not in any Tier List Based On Roles

Anonymous 130

Rosaria is an easy S. This entire list is a joke.

Anonymous 129

travelers underrated

Anonymous 128

Rosaria should at least be tier S overall.

Anonymous 127

Keqing electro Queen !!!

Anonymous 126

bro rosaria obviously the best its impossible to resist

Anonymous 125

noelle is the best character, she call be a dps, healer and a great support

Anonymous 124

Have Ganyu in your team you'll have an absolute unit

Anonymous 123

Pretty **** tier list when SS has the most characters out of all the tiers. So many selfish DPS up there it's ridiculous.

Anonymous 122

Add Ningguang! She is S tier and super important to the story. Her shield is so OP.

Anonymous 121

Dude below don't know how to build xiao lol u ****

Anonymous 120

Xiao weak xiao weak

leon 119

i know nobody gives a fuck but keqing's description says 'his'

Anonymous 118

best character SSS Tier is Traveler

Anonymous 117

don't trust a tier list that calls hu tao a support and venti a dps

Anonymous 116

Noelle is SSS tier

majinwoe 115

Amber is S tier

Anonymous 114

haha xiao goes up and down

Anonymous 113

Albedo & Keqing -> SS Tier

Mona -> S Tier

imo, there should be a sperate tier list for each characters Const, some of the 4 Stars get a lot better as their const goes up but placing them at SS tier with the condition of having C2 or C4 etc. should be sperate

Mr. Anonymous 112

keqing is a SSSSSSS tier dps you know eh?

Anonymous 111

Hutao has the same single taget dps as ganyu and shes self sufficient and only needs shields. Can work as a support bc of her DoT and p***ive. Shes a solid carry

yo 110

amber should be C tier

Anonymous 109

in my opinion Hu Tao is SS because she is a Pyro dps and the Pyro element is the strongest in the game, I don’t recommend taking it if you already have a Diluc or Klee but if you don’t have either, roll over to get it

Anonymous 108

Your mom is rank b Kenya is SSS

Anonymous 107

Hu Tao looks to be SS rank. Better than xiao maybe, not as OP as Ganyu though. Probably the best pyro dps imo, and very flexible team making. Doesn’t need shields or a healer,and can work as a sub dps. Yeah she’s a good character

hutao gaming 106

Hu Tao is amazing, at just level 80 she out-DPS'd my level 90 Xiao. Works especially great with Xingqiu and Zhongli.
If you don't have a good DPS - pull her! Just do the trail a couple times to get familiar with her mechanics
As for rating, Hu Tao definitely is upper part of SS

Anonymous 105

Hu Tao S rank? Who in their right mind would put her at the same level of Keqing?

Anonymous 104

Hu Tao isn't even in the game yet, and they already ranked her, LOL

Brick 103

Noelle should be s if not ss cl*** support for her shield alone. Her healing is also very useful on c1

gENISU 102

personally believe that xiao only deserves S tier due to how selfish he is as a main dps, meaning that he won't be getting much support from the other characters. He deals enough to warrant it, but other teams based around less selfish characters could deal much more damage with elemental reactions

Anonymous 101

lol I don't trust a tier list that misspells xingqiu and puts inaccurate information about him (his c1 does not heal/reduce damage, that's his p***ive talent). also, zhongli isn't a dps, he's a support/subcarry

Yo 100

Geo Traveler is probably better now

Anonymous 99

Xiao!!!

Anonymous 98

Xiao should be on the list

Anonymous 97

i think chongyun should def be higher in almost all instances. he makes reactions laughably easy for his team in almost every circumstance.

Anonymous 96

Yep definitely Xiao

Muerto 95

I think Xiao is a great solo, high, DPS Dealer. A lil bit selfish, but still very fun to play.

Anonymous 93

Qiqi is a terrible support for Hu Tao

Anonymous 92

DIONA NOT EVEN IN THE LIST? WHO MAKES THESE

Anonymous 91

SS tier Qiqi? yep. sure. she's risen in strength with the release of xiao and upcoming Hu tao, yeah but still wayyy overvaluing her though.

Anonymous 90

ZL is still not one I main, but he is markedly improved. His buff to attack via hp has seen him do 15% more than he was. but the main improvement is that he doesn't get his stance broken now. I was trying to use him as a tanky hitter but he constantly had his slower moves cancelled by random ****.

Anonymous 89

Y'all forgetting Swirl/omen/resist-debuff is a thing.

Anonymous 89

ZL is still not an SS tier sub dps. Seriously, the ZL fans take his kit out of proportions like crazy. He's a good support now with res shredding, but nothing huge changed with his damage and his ER is still bad.

Anonymous 88

Ya’ll forgetting Klee

Anonymous 87

For straight standalone damage I haven't seen anyone beat Keqing I terms of raw reliable output. A single physical charge attack for me deals around 20,000 total and she can do about 7-8 before running out of stamina, then you can just burst and standard attack for a second before looping again.

Anonymous 86

Ganyu is easily the best standalone dmg dealer in game right now. while others need to set up reactions.

Aynoneemus 85

my C6 physical dps fischl is stronger than all my c1 five stars...

Anonymous 84

Abyss SS ,Main and Sub
Single Targets (Cubes as example )) Main SS
Domains A
Overall SS for sure I like her much ;)

Anonymous 83

First we have Machine gun Fiscal and now grenade launcher Ganyu. Seriously when are they gona buff Amber? Her skills are actuly useful, she just needs a damage buff somewhere.

Anonymous 82

Amber number one!

Anonymous 81

People who voted Ganyu as S tier or below probably did not manage to pull her.

Anonymous 80

Ganyu is SS tier since she's such a good DPS and sup dps. Comparable to Diluc

Anonymous 79

razor 100 percent s tier. In fact, prefer using him even over diluc.

Anonymous 78

Why would you put Ganyu in S tier? She's SS for sure!

Anonymous 77

Razor!!!

Anonymous 76

Her bonus stats is crit dmge and gain 20% crit rate from charge attack is insane + you can get more crit rate on cyro artifact make her really interesting

Anonymous 75

Well tier list are subjective... just someone else's opinion that's all, which usually deserve to be ignored lol.

Anonymous 74

i swear, beidou and chongyun are too low

Anonymous 73

sucrose is extremely adorable and underrated. very solid anemo character if youre like me and cant pull any 5 stars

Anonymous 72

amber such underrated,,,

Anonymous 71

The one making the tier list here is stupid.

RNGesus 70

Xinyan doesn’t use a bow but a claymore

Anonymous 69

Zhongli looks a bit too high up there.

Anonymous 68

Whoever makes this list loves putting the newest characters in SS tier before their strategies are even tried out.

Anonymous 67

lol. i only came here to get an idea for the loadouts of my characters (no 5*) as of now ^-^

Anonymous 66

Childe better DPS than diluc change my.mind.

Anonymous 66

Bruh you know this tier list is **** when they put keqing in A+ tier. Keqing is probably one of the best DPS cuz she doesn't need that much of a set up in the party to do a lot of damage. She is the most consistent DPS imo.

Anonymous 65

Do the people who make these tier lists even play the characters they are ranking? Like why is Keqing's teleport B tier. Why is Zhong Li SS tier when Keqing out damages him? I use them both on my main team and Keqing is SS tier and Zhong Li is A tier at best because his shield is good

Anonymous 64

Zhong Li is not a bad unit, but making him SS tier before his buff is very odd. I'd put him S tier after his buff since the only nice thing is the debuff on enemies from his shield. He still needs C2+ to be useful which is really annoying, but even then still S tier

Anonymous 63

-Keqing and Childe should be SS tier dps
-Ning should be S tier dps
-zhongli pre buff is A tier at best
-post buff zhongli = albedo which is S tier
-Bennet c1 is SS tier easily
-Jean is a better healer than Qiq, S tier at least

Anonymous 62

Xingling is my main as a physical dps, pyro not so much. Though all characters can be great depending on their equipment and level, does this take those kind of things into consideration?

Noelle 61

Zhongli is in no way an SS tier And Childe is being disrespected.

Lulu 60

Also keqing has the second highest base atk and the fastest attacker in the game . I can't accept her as a mere A tier.

Anonymous 59

Keqing- can teleport reaching hard places and consuming lesser stamina, very helpful in exploration,
Exploration- B tier. Ok

Anonymous 58

Keqing B tier exploration? Lmao

Anonymous 57

Haha Zhongli ss tier. What a joke!

Anonymous 56

Xiangling at B tier for domains? You really need to learn at least the basics about every character's build before posting a tier list...

Anonymous 55

crying about zhongli at s tiers, learn to build him lol and make your own tier list

KHLC 54

Zhongli SS? Really? SS. Zhongli. He maximum A, with buff maybe S

Anonymous 53

The more often this tier list gets updated the worse it gets... whoever writed this tier list has no knowledge of the most characters... zhongli ss tier or venti ss tier for exploration while keqing is on b :D Tier list from a bloody noob :)

Anonymous 52

Barbara > Jean and Qiqi in domain? bruh

Anonymous 51

Zhongli SS? dude...

Anonymous 50

Any tier list that puts Zhongli at S or SS tier is worthless. He's A tier at best and he's definitely not an attacker.

Anonymous 49

My zhongli is not bad...ill put him on s tier but not ss

Anonymous 48

This is plain misinformation.

Klee 47

Lol you guys are overrating Zhongli

Anonymous 46

Bennett

Anonymous 45

this is such a horrible tier list, who in their right mind puts Zhongli at SS tier and labels him as an attacker

Anonymous 44

Sucrose is literally at least an A- support

Anonymous 43

Bruh, this tier list is hilariously bad.

Anonymous 42

Why is Keqing only A tier here? Are the people made these tiers havent used or played her properly? Diluc is so freaking overrated

Anonymous 41

Lisa B- ??
She is a free character and works great with other free characters: Barbara and Xianling.

You can build a strong party with her, based on characters that everyone has access to, regardless of luck or lack of it when using Lootboxes.

Anonymous 40

Razor and Diluc with Barbara is in my opinion the best combination

BAGPULAINNUME 39

Zhongli - best at supp A+ AT BEST
Xingqiu- best at elemental combos , deal less damage than my suport , A at best
If u want a reason why i spoke like this 300 word limit , byp*** it 2 times and got bored/angry , xingqiu is like traveler tbh.

Anonymous 38

Beidou!!! Can tank damage with her skill and the electro damage from her ult lasts for a long time. With leveled up talents and at least constellation 1 she can out-survive and with the right counter timing out dps most SS tier main dps heroes.

Anonymous 37

Damn, these gradings all seem so random. There are debatable ones, like combat, but it is not to debate that Mona is an S in exploration, and at minimum, not the same rating you give to characters with literally 0 boons for exploration such as Xinyan.

Anonymous 36

LOL

Anonymous 35

Klee only A?
(BASED ON YOUR "NO CONSTELLATION AND NO 5* WEAPON CATEGORY ********)
Normal hits can wither shield mobs faster than "some" charas on your S rank
Fire element most versatile for both exploration(Trigger mechanisms/Farm ores) and main party(MAIN DPS)

Juggies 34

This list is lol!!! Xingxiu B- and zhongli S. Enough said.

Anonymous 33

Usually I don't post comments but please stop automatically putting literally every new five star banner character in S tier just because they're being hyped up right now. Zhongli is a m***ive disappointment, even compared to some 4 star characters.

Anonymous 32

Zhongli has 44% more normal attack damage than Diluc with Summer Night 4-set effect. Anyone saying he's B tier is why Mihoyo nerfed Childe.

Anonymous 31

imagine not putting zhongli in b tier. xiangling at talent lvl 2 does more dmg than him at lvl 6, his shield is worse than Noelle's, he generates no energy.

Anonymous 30

Zhongli s tier? Did I miss something. I put him in b

Anonymous 29

Xingqui in B-?!?! You have to be kidding me... Literally just use him with Chongyun and he's busted.

Anonymous 28

Beidou is only B- Tier? HAHAHAHA THIS TIER LIST IS A JOKE. You just don't know how to use her correctly. She can take down mobs at one sweep of her counter and can take down ruin guards and ruin hunters.

Anonymous 27

why is beidou on B-.............????????

Anonymous 26

Imagine putting Xingqiu at B-

Anonymous 24

Mona A- in exploration? why? can sprint on water, is the fastest character in the game...

Anonymous 23

Putting Fischl a 4 star above Keqing a 5 star SMH

Anonymous 21

Mona is the fastest character in the game. She is S tier for exploration.

Anonymous 19

LMAO guys, don't get mad over someone else's tier list. Because you build your own character. If you have one and you're satisfied then good for you. That's it. That's also how this person made their own tier lists, it's based on their preference so don't base your character knowledge on tier lists.

Anonymous 18

Xingqui is S. The one who wrote this tier list definitely haven’t played Xingqui the way he should be played.

Anonymous 17

my main is xingqiu uhh idk why but he's atk is higher than my xiangling atk :(

Anonymous 16

Childe is overrated. Keqing and Klee deserved to be rank S DPS. Your tier list is so biased and illogical. You should choose for ranking them based on each of their role like dps, support, reactive element, healer....

oligard 15

Keqing is ADDICTIVE for exploration, she can teleport onto the sky at the SAME height as Ventis wind to glide AND the cooldown to do that is only 6 seconds unlike venti!
She is great for abyss too! Easy S tier!
If you think she is not worthy, go take keqingMains subreddit.

Skyward one 14

Klee and Keqing not S tier while Jean is S tier?
You yourself gave A+, S and A- for jean and she is S overall.
Meanwhile Klee and Keqing got an S, A+, A+ and they are just an A+ overall?
This tier list is super biased and uninformed. Just here to gather in ad revenue!

Nunya Business 13

Wow. You can tell this is one of those “we’ll update with more information” and then it goes dead after the hype dies down because of that sweet ad revenue. This tier list is horrible.

Anonymous 12

You know this tierlist is bad when the highest burst damage in the game is B-

Anonymous 11

Klee and Keqing are freaking good for abyss and exploration. Keqing can teleport by using her E, she also had bugs before, she also clear abyss in a godlike way. Next patch 1.1 will be released in November, you guys should change the tier list now.

Anonymous 10

You guys should change the tier list, there is no way Klee and Keqing only A+ while Jean is on S rank, seriously there is something so wrong here

Yanzou 9

Imagine saying klee is a support

Anonymous 8

Lol this tier list is funny . Among many other reasons why it’s bad , how do you rank someone (Ningguang) A+ in each slot but then place her in the A- tier . Such **** logic

Anonymous 7

If timed correctly Beidou's counter can insta kill enemies and you will take no damage. It's a shame that she isn't higher on the list, i feel like she should be at least A rank.

Anonymous 6

Who placed Xingqiu at B- lmao

Anonymous 5

Imagine actually following this guide lol...

Anonymous 4

Keqing should be S rank, this tier list is so freaking inacurrate, please update https://genshin.gg/tier-list

Anonymous 3

Why is Klee's exploration set as A tier, but Qiqi's it B? They literally have the same exact p***ive buff, other than whichever region it applies to. (Additionally, Qiqi's is debatably more useful, since Liyue is m***ive compared to Mondstatd.)

Anonymous 2

I don't think Gladiator's Finale is viable for Ningguang since the 4 stacks p***ive just trigger with someone using melee weapons the site might be wrong in this.

Anonymous 1

Great guide, but Keqing should honestly be S in explore. She can teleport (within distance) to places you‘d normally have trouble reaching and also give head start when flying and climbing. So so helpful.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles