Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 15

whoevers idea it was to make a guide with that stupid directional setting on the minimap turned on needs to be lined up against a wall with a bullet to the skull

Anonymous 14

I have completed/collected all 8 photos but I cannot meet with the Aranara on the 9th location because it’s now showing me the option/the Aranara aren’t there nor can I play the lyre.
I don’t understand why, can someone explain

Anonymous 13

#9's cave entrance picture... take this down immediately and replace it with a proper picture of a map. I spent way too much time looking at the mini map in the upper lefthand corner and comparing it to the ingame map, just to realize it was UPSIDE DOWN. UGH!!!!! Shame on this person.

Anonymous 12

ive been trying to find out where map 5 is until tirsden pointed out the location of the cave love u bro

tirsden 11

Map 5 is still wrong as of writing this. The cave entrance is just north of the archon statue at Gandharva Ville.

tirsden 10

13 can get bugged, as you can get the same mail twice in a row and the first day will act like you completed the picture properly but the next day will un-check the picture and there's no chest to pick up anymore.

Anonymous 9

When it shows the pictures of the cave entrances, it is incredibly annoying because the map in the corner seems to be completely upside down.

Anonymous 8

#5 map is wrong...

Anonymous 7

Well, I got the pictures working. Looks like in order for pictures 9 and 10 to show up in the mailbox, you have to actually complete all the quests leading of to the Ustava Festival, and begin the festival quest.

Anonymous 6

Yep, got the Shriveled Seed when the Chasm came out. Even after a daily reset, no new photos have shown up in the mailbox or the book, wondering if there's some other prerequisite quests that haven't been noticed yet?

Anonymous 5

Previous Anon, did you make sure to retrieve the seed from the giant mushroom in the Chasm? If not, that is why are unable to get photos 9 and 10.

Anonymous 4

9 and 10 aren't showing up for me at all, I've completed 1 through 8, and I've completed Static Views, but they just aren't in the book, nor in the mailbox, and relaunching the game doesn't do anything either. Is this only happening to me or has anyone else had this problem?

Anonymous 3

I have found 3 pictures in the mailbox since completing the quest. 12 is of the pyramid, and 13 is of an obelisk. I'll continue to check daily.

Anonymous 2

map location of 4 & 5 are the same

Anonymous 1

I believe Location Image for 2 and 3 are mixed up and should be swapped. Everything else seems correct but those two images are backwards.

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Symphony Bounty
Tier & Character Guides