Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 83

didnt got raiden after using 80 till now

Anonymous 82

I have a question. Why not replace Nahida for support instead of Xingqiu? Pls i need answers

Anonymous 81

have c2 with the catch, c6 bennett, c6 xianling and c5 xingqiu.
Efect probably once did 360k dmg, and in abyss, max 160k dmg.

Sucks as hell, should choose hu tao instead

https://pastebin.com/7RRKuX6M

Xero 80

@A local barrel
Go for main/sub dps to fully take advantage of her kit.
I run her with Tighnari and Ayato but honestly the Quicken reaction is good enough there. For more dmg output after Raiden burst theres always Ayato for me.

A local barrel 79

Is it possible to hybridize the hyperbloom AND subdps build? or is that a point of no return? help?

Link 78

Why is C0 and C2 5 stars but C1 is only one Star? xD
I got really Lucky and got her two times so i feel like I got lucky to be unlucky..

Anonymous 77

Wish can get her C2 soon

Scaranonymous 76

Raiden for me, is a character who is hard to equiped with good Critical Value.

The slot already full with ER, ATK, Electro damage, CRate. No place to equip enough CDmg, because artifacts roll always trash.

Anonymous 75

your details in the Main DPS/Sub DPS for PJWS and Dragon's bane are wrong

Anonymous 74

Anyone who dislike what she's called are just wibu. And they need some vacations.

Anonymous 74

considering R5 The catch has Elemental Burst bonus, it is quite good. My Raiden can crit up to 150k with the catch. but with Engulfing you can do up to 500k.

Anonymous 73

you call her baal at the top but it's now confirmed that baal is her dead sister and that raidens actual name is Ei, so maybe change that

Anonymous 72

Which is better?, R5 “The Catch” or R1 Jade Spear?

TokyoQuaSar 71

69 >> Just call her Raiden and we're good lol. Calling her Baal is at the very least ambiguous.

Anonymous 70

Would and r3 Lvl 80 The Catch be better than Lvl70 Skyward Spine? I'm running ER sands and Atk% goblet. I like SS's atk but without the catch I'm down to 220% ER. Worth making the switch? Is there a max to ER I should look out for?

Anonymous 69

68, Raiden literally says she considered the both of them (Ei and Makoto) to be Baal when Makoto was still alive because she was Baal's body double, Baal's shadow. she is formally known Beelzebul.

Just be cautious of hurting other people over lore.

TokyoQuaSar 68

66>> She didn't want her people to know her twin sister Baal died. But she is Beelzebul.
I don't know why so many people make this mistake. If they don't care about the lore, simply call her Raiden Shogun, and if they do then it's made pretty clear that she isn't Baal.

Shayyan Ali 67

Catch r5 actually Out DPS the serpent spine. So that tier ranking for the weapons are kinda wrong here

Anonymous 66

She still used the name Baal, which is why she's often referred and confused as Baal despite actually being her sister..

Anonymous 65

The Raiden we're talking about here is Ei, Baal is her dead sister...

Anonymous 64

i lose the 50 50 how sad

Anonymous 63

Raiden isn't Baal, learn the plot. Baal is dead.

Anonymous 62

please let me win youre 50 50 pleaseee

Anonymous 61

"The pupper will act as her body, while she remains in her own real Euthymia to seek eternity."

Anonymous 60

Baal + Yanfei (DPS) + Xingqiu + Zhongli = Best combo!!!

Aya 59

Raiden Shogun is Belzebul not Baal. There was Twin Electro Archon before, Baal (Makoto) and Belzebul (Ei). Baal died in the war so only Belzebul left and has been ruled Inazuma now. It was stated by Zhong Li and Guuji Yae.

Oliver 58

Eula + Raiden + Bennet + Diona/Zhongli for Raiden as a support/Battery/sometimes DPS
Raiden + Waterdude + Bennet + Xiangling for god quickswap team where Raiden is the enabler and centerpoint of everything, allowing for actual infinite burst spam.

Naru 57

can i use electro dmg bonus in goblet instead atk%?

Anonymous 56

Bennett,Eula,Raiden,Zhongli, use crit rate helm on Eula for 60%...cryo resonance doesnt work on all mobs

Anonymous 55

Annon 54,
Eula, Kazuha, Raiden and Kokomi sounds like a solid team

Anonymous 54

Will Raiden as Sub-DPS, Eula Main-DPS, Kazuha Support and Kokomi as Heal work?

Anonymous 53

Does any one know when Raiden will appear on the wish again? I didn't even have a chance to pull for her. :(

Anonymous 52

Is using her and Yanfei good? With Raiden's constant electro DMG I can get elemental reactions constantly and it's really boosted how much damage I do, especially since I got the Crimson Witch of Flames set for Yanfei.

Anonymous 51

everyone forgot about Klee. if you have baal and klee you just created little monster on your team ( trust me i just build them with bull**** artifact)

Anonymous 50

i just use her for battery in order my main dps is able to use elemental burst oftenly haha

Anonymous 49

My team compo with her is Ganyu, Raiden, Mona and Beeny

I have Hu tao but I don't have any useful spear for her :/

Caloy 48

Is Ayaka, Raiden, Qiqi, and Xiangling good?

C 47

I only have The Catch and The Primordial Jade Winged-Spear, which one is better on Raiden?

Anonymous 46

eula is a limited char and her rerun probably isn't coming anytime soon.

Anonymous 45

I don't have Eula for Raiden comp, how can i get her?

Anonymous 44

I’m doing a Hu Tao Xingqiu Zhongli Raiden Shogun team comp, opinions?

OMG 43

To the person below:

That comp is fine, though I would prefer diona(if you have her) over barbara for cyro resonance.

Anonymous 42

Can i use it wit kaeya, sucrosse and barbara

j.ducks 41

Miyuu i've heard that Hu-tao doesn't synergise with Raiden that strong; due to overload knocking small enemies away while Hu tao is attacking

Zippoiii 40

So um..."Baal"?

Miyuu 39

Is it ok if i pair it with hu tao?

Anonymous 38

to the person below, yes you can pair baal with ayaka. along with kujou sara and xingqiu.

Anonymous 37

can you pair baal with ayaka?

Anonymous 36

If you are early in the game you can stack only Energy Reharge. 2 exile 2 scholar. After AR 45 grind for Emblem 4set piece.

Anonymous 35

Hi i’m ar 16 and i got baal in 7 pulls. I’m a newbie as you can tell but how do you build baal for newbies?

Anonymous 34

there is a problem in the artifact section, for the goblet it is said ATQ% as main and substat, which is impossible to have both at the same time

TheBoss 33

My Team:
Baal, Zhongli, Bennett and Xiangling

D: 32

@yume
If you pair Shogun with Ms. Fireworks... enemies would be flying 20 yards away lol!

F2p pain 31

Is Baal good with Yanfei?

Free Player 30

my boild tim
Raiden, xinque, bannet & Albedo

たみなこ 29

I don't think so. Overload throw smaller enemies away, what's very bad for Klee.

Anonymous 28

is baal good teaming with klee?

yume 27

whoops.. I accidentally got her at 36 pity.
At least she's a good support for yoimiya right?

Anonymous 27

I just got 2x baal in 10 wishes

Luck didnt last, got the unforged feelsbadman

I am still thinking of getting her polearm because it makes it complete, is it much better than skyward spine for baal?

Anonymous 26

Baal with kequing thundersoothe is great team

Anonymous 25

just got qiqi instant of her feelsbadman

Anonymous 24

Is Baal good with Keqing? I just got her and I'm a Keqing main. I heard they make a great team, but idk why, pls help.

Anonymous 23

electro dmg vs attack is very similar damage % so a good attack is better than a dogwater electro and vice versa

key 22

i got a electro dmg goblet i rly need to use dmg% or not ?

MxhGuxst 21

Good luck to all wishing for her. I got her team waiting and i have her stuff ready just need to win 50/50

ChildeSimp 20

If I didn't love Childe's english va so much.. I would have turned my game to Japanese a long time ago.. it's such a shame that we cannot decide which character to keep in which language.. I would have definitely chosen Childe in English and rest of them in japanese.. and also quests in English..

Anonymous 19

Fucking big **** will save the world. BIG ANIME BADONKADONKERS

TuT 18

Why kurapika listed as powerful women?

TuT 18

Why kurapika listed as powerful women?

Anonymous 17

listed Kurapika as a "powerful woman".... powerful? yes. woman? nah.

Anonymous 16

i love her

Anonymous 15

Step on me electro mommy

Suomynona 14

@Anonymous 12

Barbatos = Venti.
Morax = Zhongli. Also known as Rex Lapis.
Baal = Unknown. Also known as "Raiden Shogun" and other names mentioned in the story.

Get it?

Anonymous 13

Oh wow, she's "expected" to have the Gnosis of electro? Who could've guessed?

Anonymous 12

“It is also expected for her to get another name just like Zhongli for Rex Lapis or Venti for Barbatos.“
Wtf!? You’ve been LITERALLY saying “BAAL (raiden shogun)” the whole time and now you say that it is expected that she has a name? Well.. BAAL?

Anonymous 11

eye candy

Anonymous 10

he is polearm but her ult gives her a sword

Ball Gameplay 9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkeKQQ19zTs

Anonymous 8

Pls be a sword user

Anonymous 7

Based on the new artifacts that has something to do with recharge and for the electro user, not ***uming it is made for baal. I think that she'll be a Recharge support. meaning she might be great for all kinds of comps. which works fine I guess.

Anonymous 6

give ur money to mihoyo already

ANONYANAL 5

Why not Include Raiden Mei in JP VA. roles?

Anonymous 4

According to her warlike personality, i suppose she would be main dps, despite other archonts are utility

Ares 3

My prediction is that Raiden is going to be a support/healer.

reaze 2

hope the electro archon would be playable cuz raiden mei

Anonymous 1

PLEASE RELEASE AYAKA ALREADY

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies