Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 68

Thank goodness this place is free from the toxicity that is game8.

Anonymous 67

I think a new good team for ayaka is now ayaka furina Charlotte kazuha pretty decent team with lots of damage

Anonymous 66

could i use furina instead of mona , jean instead diona and layla or rosaria instead of kazuha? could it be good or at least that same good?

Anonymous 65

Physical dmg bonus for Ayaka burst build

A person 64

Shouldn’t Shenhe be in replace of Diona? Should I do that?

Anonymous 63

F2P Weapons, DP
--> Proceed to show 2 weapons, 1 needs real-life money, and one needs a large amount of Starglitters that many F2P use for wishes instead
Just wow

Anonymous 62

Bloody hell! I know Ayaka is strong, didn't expect her to be this strong! I managed to blow away Setekh Welnut in the Abyss with potato phone and 220 ping with Ayaka-Ganyu-Kazuha-Kokomi! I couldn't do it with Rational before this. Ayaka is broken

Anonymous 61

This site is so bad for builds. "Ayaka burst dps build" "Physical DMG Bonus goblet"
Whoever wrote this guide is smoking some ****.

Evangeline 60

Finally got Ayaka but not her sword! Btw, can I add Ayaka to my team as a sub-DPS even though I have Diluc as my main DPS?

Anonymous 59

Finally got Ayaka and her Mistsplitter in 23 wishes!!! But I have to wait for about 2 years since her release..... Btw, Phys Damage Goblet for Burst Ayaka is very very strange

Anonymous 58

we can save up for Blackcliff longsword if we patiently save the starglitters but The Blacksword is imposible without money.

Anonymous 57

i agree with the comment below me, the creator is so fking high

Anonymous 56

bro this mf who did this article is making my blood boil putting physical dmg goblet on an burst ayaka wtf

Anonymous 55

Yes Blacksword isn't F2P bit who tf is F2T and has enough Starglitter for an Blackcliff Longword???
Can we talk about this "counting" as F2P!

Anonymous 54

wat the blacksword is f2p? XDDD

Anonymous 53

Yeah, black sword is not f2p.

Anonymous 52

that's the thing, blacksword is definitely not f2p

Anonymous 51

how in the hell the blacksword f2p?

Anonymous 50

Why Physical DMG Bonus on Burst DPS build? Shouldn't it be Cryo dam since that's her burst and dash changes her attk to Cryo?

Anonymous 49

This characters creation process be like:
Okay guys, everyone loved Ganyu's damage, but nobody loves bow gameplay, how about we make Ganyu but make her fun to play?

And thus, Ayaka was born.

Anonymous 48

Anon 45 thats incorrect i got after 77 pulls

Anonymous 47

Hi this is Anon 46 the passive of his weapon would work so much better than jade cutter for her, may I ask why the weapon isn't listed?

Anonymous 46

Is Ayato's sword good on her? I have her running double cryo with 4 piece blizzard strayer but if I gave her the weapon she'd crit every hit, then I could focus on crit dmg artifacts

Anonymous 45

Lost my 50/50 to Jean on the rerun, but got (2) ayaka on my second 10 pull for my guaranteed.

Anonymous 45

Anon 44, you just need 20~39 pulls to get her.

Anonymous 44

I'm garanteed at pity 51. Will I be able to get her? She's taking too long to come home

Anonymous 43

I'm garanteed at pity 51

Anonymous 42

This page has a huge mistake on it. How can it seriously have her burst listed as the lowest priority, and her melee as the highest priority. Can someone fix this?

Anonymous 41

yep definitely gonna pull her

Anonymous 40

not really an Ayaka main or simp, but I gotta admit she's frickin good. She's not that picky with supports (anyone that can apply hydro is fine, even Childe) and an F2P Friendly imo (F2P btw). I guess she deserves to be an SS tier character

Anonymous 39

can ganyu replace diona ?

thedictator666 38

I just found myself falling more and more for Ayaka in my Cryo team, not c1 just plain Ayaka and water character and go <3

Anonymous 37

@ the guy saying he has her with mistsplitter and C3 and that she is insane if you *understand how she works* , you paid to not have to understand how she works lol, are you tripping ?

phil2047 36

Ayaka has effortless cryo application, really good energy generation, and an absolutely huge burst. From the math at Keqingmains.com, she is third at long term dps while also being second at burst dps. There is no wonder that Ayaka is showing up on numerous world record speed runs.

Archie 35

While Ayaka does need a Hydro character to hold enemies down, she's really not picky about who it is. Childe, Mona, XQ, Barbara, she can use all of them.

alceste007 34

I thought I would post how she is the number one used dps for 36 stars in Abyss ( https://spiral-abyss.appsample.com/floor-12 ). The ability to deal lots of damage in a small window is important.

Lunana 33

Ayaka is S because she isn't self sufficient. You need someone to lock enemies down for her to get maximum value out of ult (I personally use Barbara for permafreeze during Barbara's E)

Anonymous 32

I got her c3 with mistsplitter and i think she deserve the SS rank spot she's insane if you understand how she works

xingqiustic 31

to the person that asked if skyward was good for her, i think so! i've been using her w that since im f2p and dont have enough wishes for the 5star sword, and the dmg is good enough. :D

Anonymous 30

venti is the best ******** all

Anonymous 29

With Venti you can have constant reactions with Ayaka's burst

Anonymous 28

venti shouldn't even be considered here

Anonymous 27

Is the skyward blade good on her?

Anonymous 26

my whole new main dps now, love her as the main dps more than anyone else

Anonymous 25

dang, failed to get that sword, now i am **** already after gotten skyward spine

Anonymous 24

maaaan because of the false info i wasted two drinks to convert the azdhaha materials into the golden scale -.- its the bloodjade brench for her talents. you need to fix that asap

Anonymous 23

Of course, she need it. So she can focus on only cri dmg sub stat from artifact that’s more easily to build than 1:2 ration dude

Anonymous 22

wrong weapon, ayaka has to choose a crit dmg sword because she has to be in a freeze team with a 4 Cryo Set so she doesn't need a weapon with critical%

Anonymous 21

Crit DMG, I think

Anonymous 20

it was announced that Ayaka will still have Saori Hayami as her voice actress, so I don't think it's subject to change in the voice actoe section.

Anonymous 19

Is her ascension stat crit rate or crit dmg?

Anonymous 18

mihoyo confirmed it lol

Anonymous 17

andrzeju spokojnie nie denerwuj sie

Anonymous 15

some people say that she’s coming in update 1.7/2.0
i saw vids on tiktok saying she’ll be the first banner after kazuha, i’m not sure if it’s actually real or not tho

Anonymous 14

People now say that she releases at July 21 or later,I personally cannot guarantee

Anonymous 13

Relax anon below me. That's her new constellation. It used to be C6.

Anonymous 12

You've got her constellations wrong. Her C2 is the 2 additional blades to her Burst, can you never do constellations right? I swear

Anoos 11

I can't wait to pull Ayaka on my grave

Anonymous 10

why does she have to be cryo :(

Anonymous 9

This constellations not looking right. I mean ever 3rd and 6th constellation should be skill level up and increasing max skill level.

Anonymous 8

I think she's going to be better as a Cryo DPS and not PHYS DPS because of the elemental infusion, and if you build her PHYS DPS you have to risk not using her sprint in order to make use of the Physical DMG, and if the numbers of her skill and burst is true, it's pretty high TBH.

Anonymous 7

I don't think she can benefit too much from cryo + electro because she's cryo, then I don't think she'll also get released on the windbloom event

Anonymous 6

Guys, I heard that her release date will be in march (I think it was the 13th or 17th), she'll come together with a 4 star hydro!

Anonymous 5

Sadly, only Pyro characters have the highest dmg.
Maybe her release can benefit physical dmg (Cryo + Electro reaction) and huge control (with hydro characters).

AyakaFanboi01 4

Need that date :( Wanna start prepare a saving plan for constellations.

Magikursor 3

I saved 15000 primogems just to get this hot waifu X3

Anonymous 2

Same question as the one above, I didn't really see a release date ... so is there still no news atm?

sleep 1

where the release date at?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets