Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 52

if you are missing any, craft an Anemoculus Resonance Stone! Thank me later! Hope this helps

bomboclat 51

help im missing one

Anonymous 50

i love you so much!

Anonymous 49

Make it 66, I just found another one ontop of the spiral abyss gate in the musk reef.

zFPWdwPk 48

Venti Main 47

OMG This has been the best anemoculi guide I have ever seen tysm!! Finally maxed iut statue, ✨️gorgeous✨️

Anonymous 46

I'm missing one pls i don't want to experience it again

Anonymous 45

tqqqqqqqq

yin 44

ty!

kai 43

literally thank you so much <3 my anemo statue is maxed out and im so happy (now to go work on geoculus

Anonymous 42

It took me so long to find the ones I could on my own. This guide was incredibly helpful, especially with interactions so I wouldn’t accidentally do the same ones again. Thanks so much.

Anonymous 41

Thank you for making thiss i finally got all the them :D

viodlyee 40

This map is extremly usefull. thx for the help and who places anemoculi on the outskirts of the map?!

Anonymous 39

Yooo I actually got all of them, thanks!

Anonymous 38

This was very helpful! Thanks!!

Anonymous 37

thanks alot! :D

Akumu 36

FINALLY!!!! I maxed out the anemo statue, I'm in peace, thank you so much for this map it was easy and very helpful ^^

Anonymous 35

this site is very helpful. thanks

MagicalTyger 34

God bless you guys omg... I finally collected all of them!!!!

Anonymous 33

mark them on your map and use a video to follow with. i got all of them first try

Anonymous 32

Honestly bless you. I followed this map and somehow was missing the last two, so I just crafted anemoculus resonance stones. Was able to pinpoint exactly which two were missing with the resonance stone and the interactive map + instructions so thank you!!

Anonymous 31

i have collected all of them by following the teyvat interactive map. somehow I only have 64/65. it's been 3 days searching for the last one piece, need help T-T

Anonymous 30

I can't get to 26, the map is outdated and the cliff that used to be there is gone so I'm stuck without the last anemoculus :(

Anonymous 29

I'm so good at following directions that my last collectible was actually the last one on this map, that took ages... but I got It!

Anonymous 28

Where is 25 ?

esmecristal 27

did all of them but somehow only managed to get 63/65. idk where the last 2 are at

clip <3 26

maxed out my anemo statue , thanks <3

Anonymous 25

Map appears to be outdated. Some Anemoculus have been moved to different positions, making it difficult to tell if I've already collected them or if I'm just in the wrong spot. Most spots are correct, but it's hard to tell which ones are not. I have collected 63 of them so far, with 2 still missing.

Anonymous 24

#5 is in the wrong spot on the map, its a bit closer to the edge of starsncatch cliff under some rocks

Anonymous 23

wait so how do you get #10? Its in the middle of the ocean :/

R 22

Thanks you my brother❤

Anonymous 21

I collected all the Anemoculus but you miss 4 pieces left. I marked all the anemoculus location in my map.

Anonymous 20

There 66 oculus and you are missing one. I'm not sure which, because the last one I found is already on map.

Mihoyo confirmed it's expected to have one oculus of each type left. They wrote something among these lines "Who knows, what they will be used later on".

Anonymous 19

i cant find anemoculus #48 any tips?

Anonymous 18

for any new players since dragonspine update: there should be a tree near the oculu outside the camp. climb it, you should be able to get the oculu.

Anonymous 17

Please, do an description update for those anemoculus on the cliff near Dragonspine gate camp.

Anonymous 16

the dragonspire one is really annoying to get, its advised to bring the wind catcher and use on the tall tree nearby to get it

Anonymous 15

for those asking about the one near the dragonspine camp.. climb the tall tree near the anemoculus and glide off, i managed to get it ( w a tall character )

Anonymous 14

how do you get #26 ? the one near the camp before dragonspine ? there's just an anemolocus really high in the air with no high vantage points to glide from and no winds currents to launch me up ?

Anonymous 13

how do you get the one near dragonspine?

Anonymous 12

probably about time you update this.

Anonymous 11

You can get 10 by climbing the unbroken pillar on the right and gliding down to it that's how I got it

Anonymous 10

how do you get number ten?

Celestine 9

Thank you so much! This is so helpful :)

Anonymous 8

how tf do you get number 10?

Ivy 7

I used it, but i still got 2 missing, maybe there's a place i hace to look back again, maybe for the altitud or someting

Anonymous 6

Thank you! This helped a lot! :)

Frostelus 5

For those wondering about the extra Anemoculus, that's because you got one through story mode as well, were you first followed Lisa to one of the temples, making it a total of 66 to collect. Same goes for Geoculus

Anonymous 4

Hey just let you know I think there is 66 anemoculus it could be just a glitch but I got achievement for it and I still have one left after I collected the 65

Ace 3

The missing anemoculus lies on the letter 'e' of the "Stormterror's Lair" way under - on the ground, its slightly within a collapsed wall.

Anonymous 2

Missing the one directly above the west waypoint in Stormterror's Lair. Climb to the top of the middle domain dome and glide over if you have enough stamina

1 missing 1

1 missing please fix

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets