Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 33

why does my link account (Gmail ) don't open my genshin account?

Anonymous 32

If we delete the google account that we are playing the game on is there a way to transfer it to another email?

Anonymous 32

If we delete the google account that we are playing the game on is there a way to transfer it to another email?

Anonymous 31

How do you log into your account from another ps4? I got a new ps4 recently and have no idea how to get my genshin account back

xiangling 29

if you want to link your pc account to psn remember to do it on the same server because you wont be able to change it otherwise! it defaults you to your psn region so you might have to make a new account with the same region/server as your pc account

ImpactConfused 28

Can linking a PS4 account with a pc account with only the username login type without loosing characters received from wishes? If I have Diluc on my pc but multiple I don’t wanna loose on PS4 can linking merge them without loosing any?

Me 27

Can I move an existing Genshin PS4 save/account to a different PS4 account?
I am asking because I have two accounts (moved overseas) and played the game on the wrong one. I would like to have my save on my other PS4 account.

Io 26

If you link an existing account currently it will default to the region of your psn when logging in. There is no way to change server on ps4/5 in 2.0. This ****s for me I am linked but technically locked out of my account which is US server. Genshin on ps4/5 defaults me to asia.

Anonymous 25

So if my main account is on ps4, will I be able to able to play with that same account on pc?

Anonymous 24

I made the mistake of signing in with my Apple ID and due to that I can’t redeem codes. Is there a way to move the account to a Mihoyo iD so I can redeem codes?

Anonymous 23

If I pick asia server does my save file from american sever get deleted or does it make a separate save file for the asia server?

Anonymous 22

Do I need to create a mihoyo account to transfer data between two android devices?(I signed into genshin using google)

Anonymous 21

I have an account on my ios (ipad) and now i want to switch playing on pc. I have already a mihoyo acc linked w/ email username if i try to log in from my pc will it save my progress or i'll lose them and he will create a new account?

Anonymous 20

can you log in your gmail account of genshin on PC ???

Anonymous 19

How do we know genshin impact on switch won't have cross save?

Anonymous 18

If they allowed transfer from mobile to ps4 I'd actually continue to play because mobile is not something I want to use if I'm play anything that high quality/complicated.

Rinel 17

I'd really love it if we could transfer from ps4 to pc. I started the game on ps4 coz my laptop couldn't run the game, now i have a desktop so I'd like to play there

Anonymous 16

Please let us transfer the data, because i was studying in europe and now i am back to asia

Anonymous 15

Please let us transfer data, my friends started playing after me and now I can't play with them :((

Anonymous 14

I'm stupid and randomly changed servers, if I go back to the server I came from, I'll still have all the stuff I had on the original server I started on, right?
Luckily it was just a secondary account, not the main one, but I'd still like to get my stuff back

Anonymous 13

PS4pro version runs like ****, needs to be improved!

Esperia 12

Hey, I need a little help here.
I singed in with my Apple ID for my Mihoyo account,
and i want to to migrate my progress into an official
Mihoyo account, do you people know if that`s possible?

Anonymous 11

I also made a mistake on starting on a conso and i REALLY REALLY wish i can transfer my account to pc or mobile! :(

amai 10

when you have to restart all over again because your country is under the Asia server (NZ) but the 'optimal server' they attached was the American server so now all the stuff you have is gone lol

Anonymous 9

I wish theres a way to transfer console to pc even just once. Im enjoying the game itself but ps4 version is such a pain to play from loading time(big deal) to fps, theres not a day the game crash. Really close to quitting regardless how invested i am into it.

Anonymous 8

I made a mistake starting on Console. I have almost the full roster of char but on console. To play on pc i have for farm all those char again. ouch.

Anonymous 7

I change mi psn accaunt, can i tranfer my game data?

Anonymous 6

I wonder, can i transfer my Genshin Impact from one PS4 to another PS4 if i use the same PSN account?

Anonymous 5

How can I transfer to PC if my genshin data is all on Android to begin with?

Anonymous 4

If i am on psn (eu) and get the (us) version will my data transfer from eu to us

Anonymous 3

okay thank you! so just as simple as:

1. Buy a brand new PS5
2. Log into my account
3. Download and turn on Genshin

And the save file would already be there?

or do I have to transfer the save files from ps4 into ps5?

Anonymous 2

yup. as long as you use the same psn account. you can transfer it

Anonymous 1

If I buy a PS5 for example and I logged into the same account I use on my PS4. Does the save file stays the same?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles