Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
TJF588 14

"Most of her damage is with her charged attack, so she's a bit hard to use when on Mobile and Controllers."
Is this said even accounting for holding shoulder ****ons? On PS4, I hold L2 to charge, release R2 to fire, and my thumbs are completely free to move and aim.

aki 13

i neeeed her

Anonymous 12

So in the Premium Team comp, the substitute for Bennett is Bennett? I kiiiiinda think there might be something wrong

Anonymous 11

The reason why the thing says flat attack is because that's the only main stat allowed for feather. Same with flower for HP.

Anonymous 10

I’m a 1.2 ganyu main those are her stats right now with skyward harp

Majeed 9

She's 100% that girl and her design is the prettiest imo but finding a good blizzard set for her is difficult. She's vegetarian btw so eat your vegetables ☆

Anonymous 8

her talent boss material is from childe not the wolf

Lunana 7

Yoimiya is a sleeper support for Ganyu especially if you build goldfish as sub DPS because Ganyu can cover when Yoimiya is off her E steroid and Yoimiya's ult can repeatedly set-up melt for Ganyu's L2 charge arrow for maximum effective value

Ryuukichi 6

On the premium team character substitutes, Diluc and Qiqi have their details exchanged.

Anonymous 5

I would use Venti/Sucrose over Childe. Group them, then Ganyu just aims and shoots and bursts

ganyusimp 4

this guide's pretty limited. 4-piece Wandering's Troupe set is actually amazing on her due to the flat 35% charged attack damage increase. Also, you forgot add up Prototype Crescent to her weapons list. It complements her so much and the attack buff from the weapon is handy as well.

Anonymous 3

Excuse me? Why is flat attack the advice as a sub stat on some artifacts? Please change this to attack%

Also, depending on which artifact set is used, crit rate or crit datagebruik on the circlet seems prefered.

Anonymous 2

Wait, why is drunken mist here? Did i miss something? I thought Ganyu's abilities had no healing.

Anonymous 1

Rarity 5 Star
Element Cryo
Weapon Bow
How To Get
Banner Wish in January 2021

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests