Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 10

I have currently got a team of ningguang, rosaria, xiangling and fischl

ßesƒren 9

You now would need to wish 20x to get a character instead of 10x with the current change they made with the rotation of 4 star. I hope they don't do this with 5stars cause that's more of a BS. Currently got 5 star weapon on permanent wish so still looking into it.

ßesƒren 8

They changed the 4 star drop rate to weapon-character-weapon-character. I got Razor-weapon-Razor-weapon-Razor-weapon-Chongyun-weapon-Razor-Zhongli(not counted as he is a 5 star). This is such BS on Mihoyo.

Anonymous 7

Nope man
I think it just human error lol

Anonymous 6

Hold up - If you pull a ★5 character that is not Klee, next ★5 character you pull will be Klee(tartaglia banner detail)
So i got childe and if i roll again i will get klee?

Anonymous 5

is it lucky I got mona noelle and keqing on my first try

Anonymous 4

After the second roll from beginner's wish, I still got a Noelle duplicate ahahahahahah

UID:702601499 3

Literally got Jean from beginners wish, I thought she was beginner character until my friend yelled when she heard that I got her first try >_>

Anonimouse 2

Event banner has higher rates because the featured character and 3 4* characters have increased rates. Putting the event banner and standard as both 0.6% and 5.1% is clearly wrong. There's no way the rates for both banners can be exactly the same.

GIMaster 1

with the beginner's wish you can get 5* character in the first 10 pulls i got qiqi from that and 10/20 left

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.5 Update Articles
4.5 Characters Guides
Alchemy Event
Tier & Character Lists
Maps
Oculus Maps
Shrine Of Depths
Other Maps
Fontaine Articles
Fontaine Domains