Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
GenSao 10

The hope it is a bit more even... In total there seems to be 2 male archons and 5 female archons. There is roughly a 2:1 female/male ratio of playable characters.

Anonymous 9

i dont get the complaints from ironically females about her being female... 2 out of 3 archons male. you have to remember they're following a story so it's not always up to them to be canon or accurate

häx 7

page is outdated, kus****is looks have been already leaked, it will be a small female model, somewhat similar to klee, but its still unknown what weapon type she will have.

Septentrio 6

I'm sooooo frustrated right now D: We wanted a pure male archon for this one ! An other husbando ! We need an other daddy dendro like Baizhu !

Anonymous 5

Hi, There was a theory that Kus****i isnt the dendro archon. Yae never said it was the dendro archon, just the ruler. Which is quite strange, It seems likely but we will see how it plays out

Anon 4

So disappointed that the Dendro archon is probably female... Feel kinda devastated.

Anon 3

Disappointed with the ratio of male to female archons, is it implying ALL of the new archons other than the original seven is all females??
:/

Anonymous 2

I had saw a picture of the dendro archon with all of the other archons but they were dressed in white. On the dendro archons shoulder you will see an owl. I think the owl is Kus****i like how yae is a fox and has a human form. P.s. take with a grain of salt.

Dendro when? 1

I was expecting a male archon because that would make sense 3 males and 4 females and just want more husbandos!

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Symphony Bounty
Tier & Character Guides