Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 70

you can craft Geoculus resonance stone to find the last few geoculus you might have missed! Hope this helps!

Alex 69

This is very helpful, really a very nice person to make this website

Anonymous 68

Marked every single one and 3 short I have gone through and checked every single twice just to see if I missed any and I've gotten every single one on this map so I'm going to check the chasm

Anonymous 67

oh this is gonna be painful i only need 1 more geoculus and i somehow marked every single one

Anonymous 66

this helped very much but i did everyone and didn't get level 10 on liyue (just 2 more culus)

Anonymous 65

This helped sooo much since I was having trouble with the nine pillars, but you should try updating this map since we now have the chasm.

Anonymous 64

HELP

Anonymous 63

Warning map seems to reset over night. didn't do it on dendro and anemo

Anonymous 62

Great resourse to use but after a week offline the map reset and i lost my place and have to start over.

Anonymous 61

how to reset

Anonymous 60

I can't full zoom in at the map

SBone 59

Sorry. Typo.
I intended to say: Only 8 locations left when I got the last Geoculus for bringing the Statues of the Seven in Liyue to level 10 and for obtaining the last Stone of Remembrance.

SBone 58

Incredibly useful. THANKS !!!
Tracking those orbs for obtaining all 9 "Stones of Remembrance" is a true pain.
Only 8 locations left to get the 9th Stone.
Will now finish "Nine Pillars of Peace".
May the Hoyoverse be with you.

Anonymous 57

TYSM!!!! I finally got all of them!!! <3

Anonymous 56

Still need 2 more geoculus

Anonymous 55

still need 2 more geoculus. I already got all on your map

Anonymous 55

still need 2 more geoculus. I already got all on your map

Anonymous 54

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Anonymous 53

I found another geoculus here earlier today, it is not listed on the map above, already maxed out my tower tho, idk what to do with this extra

Anonymous 52

I really need to start tracking these collectibles from the beginning of each game...

Perfecto 51

Thank you so much

Anonymous 50

geoculus 165's description says that you need to bring a wind element but in the photo you actually need to bring a geo element. please update the description.

Anonymous 49

Can you get better angles? half the time im going down the list the mini map isnt blank because the person hasnt discovered the region and i have to go on a treasure hunt for the thing.

mars 48

hi guys i just wanted to say that if you miss some geoculus/anemoculus you can use anemo/geoculus resonance stone!!

egg 47

finally found them all after going at it for like 3 hours straight! thank you so much!!

Anonymous 46

ugh im missing one geoculus and i want to finish that stone of remembrance task ugh this is soo annoying

Anonymous 45

I went through all the locations and m still missing 5 , someone help

Anonymous 44

I have collected all of the geoculus on this map and I still have two missing. MIHOYO FIX

V0id 43

Appears on the minimal but not in game?

Abyss_ 42

Multiple geoculus appear on the minimap, but dont appear when i go to their locations, I am missing 3 in total now, and even the resonance stone can't fix my issue. MiHoYo fix your game.

Anonymous 41

Since Kaeya is a little taller than many other characters, in a few cases you can skip using the traveler's geo ability and just jump-glide from a slight ledge to get the oculus.

Anonymous 40

Can i ask how to translate the map location

No Mora God 39

God, I remember looking for these bad boys. They were such a pain lmao

Anonymous 38

Thanks for the guide :)

Anonymous 37

I had too a extra geoculus (number 217)

Anonymous 36

Saw someone post about an extra geoculus, I got an extra one too!

Anonymous 35

Here are who he is competing for a slot with. Dionna (shield 250% on ice, heal, ice for melt/freeze, break electro shield), xingqiu (breaks fire shield, procs water at highest proc rate, reduces dmg taken, heals), bennet (no expl needed), fischl (electro, insane range dmg/e dmg, movement buff)

Anonymous 34

Zhongli is a bad support. You dont bring a support char for 1 thing. Example: mona breaks fire shield, catalyst can bring buffs, cc from E, dmg buff from Q, can proc vape or freezing, deals more dmg than zhong.

Anonymous 33

I recommend doing this in co op mode becuz is convenient to have 2 Aethers ( Geo and Anemo)
So you dont need to teleport back to the statue of the seven if you're lazy like me (I only have 1 anemo in my party T-T

Anonymous 32

Did anyone get an extra Geoculus? I followed the map and found all 131 Geoculus but for some reason the Geoculus 166 respawned and now I have an extra one. Is this just a bug?

Anonymous 31

The one over the cliff, is wrong, you need to hit the thing with GEO not wind magic, to activate the platforms, you ALSO need to have geo equipped on The Traveler because you also need to make a geo stand at the end to actually reach the geoculus..

Magmarsbar 30

Alternatively, this is also a four leaf clover you can use in conjunction with an anemo character in the yellow circle you can also use to glide over.

Magmarsbar 29

Another way get to the island my character is standing on is to fly over from the island circled in red. Mining will surface a platform you can use to fly over.

Anonymous 29

ADD THE REST OF THE GEOCULUSES

Jackfrost2018 28

It's been a week, why hasn't someone fixed the map so it doesn't just show a blank grey space.

Mtrash 27

here just sharing this awesome guide too

https://fragstrat.com/genshin-impact/hidden-secret-chest-locations

u would have thought that you already found every chest and you will be surprised by this guide. this also helped me reach ar40

zhunter99 26

Thank you so much... I found the last 2 geoculus that i missed

oval 25

thank you so much

Anonymous 24

Is the map bugged for anyone else or just me?

THANKFULL GUY 23

THANKS you saved me so much time i searched the last one in the cave and there it was THAAAAAANKS!

aricketts 22

My last missing geoculus was at Mt Aozong. You have to jump off the west side of the mountain and will find a cave at the filled with crystal chunks at the base. It's marked on this map as 217, but it's confusing because it's at the BOTTOM of the mountain. Hope this helps!

Anonymous 21

This was extremely useful, I want to thank whoever made this.

Kamidazai 20

If only I could link my Genshi Impact account to this platform and it tells me what Geoculus I have and don't have. It would be so MUCH EASIER AND HELPFUL! When your missing 1 left; and no, its not the one hidden in the cave.

Anonymous 19

I'm lacking 2 of them and I went to all the points! :c

Anonymous 18

how ya all missing 1 geoculus when theres an extra geoculus? im confused since im having an extra geo.

Anonymous 17

This was very helpful, i'm just glad i could do it in one run.

Zuri 16

I need a freaking one more geoculus to get lvl 10 and I've pointed out all, ah freak need to re do it again

Anonymous 15

Does anyone knows where the f*** the last one is?

Anonymous 14

One of the geoculi in the top left of the map on this just doesn't exist, it shows underneath a geo platform and that platform just doesn't exist on this version of the game, where is it then?

Anonymous 13

Missing 1 also. did 3 times run around the map and can't seem to find it.

Anonymous 12

Indeed 1 missing after 2 run downs of the entire thing via waypoints gliding and running on foot, can't find the last 1, any ideas where the missing one would be?

Anonymous 11

I need 130 to do the pillars....

I HAVE 128!!!
like I did the whole map and theirs 160 so how did I manage to miss 32 of them :''')

Anonymous 10

Really helped me A LOT, thanks!!!!!

Anonymous 9

Ok nevermind, i've got max level now, found my missing ones. You only need 130 if i'm not mistaken. The other guy who said there's 160 is ******ed.

I missed the ship on the bottom right and one in the middle underground. Plus some random hill in the middle too. Turns out i'm dumb.

Anonymous 8

Missing 3 let alone 1.

God **** it.

Anonymous 7

Like other players, I checked map and still missing one. I looked it over twice. Is this map unfinished or am I just overlooking one of the locations?

Anonymous 6

Map is bad. Most hints are wrong and there's 160 geoculuses, not 131.

Anonymous 5

it really helped. Thanks!

Anonymous 5

i checked all locations and still missing one

Anonymous 4

I went to all the locations. But why i still missing 1 geoculus? How?

Anonymous 3

I got it all. Thanks!

Anonymous 2

I went to every location for both maps and im still missing 1 from of each type. T_T

neltisen 1

Damn, it just had to reset, guess cookie expired? ...

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Tier & Character Guides
Character List By Roles