Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 27

The new Fontaine craftable claymore is actually pretty good on her, especially at r5, where the buff it gives is nearly as strong as WGS. The buff isn't party wide, but it also works on her coordinated attack.

nony 26

New artifacts : "Vourukasha glow" pumped her Burst better. But elemental skill is still trash even after vaporized. And energy recharge is still the issue. If i using Sands ER, the damage of her burst become mediocre. Dilemma on every Build option

Anonymous 25

She's actually pretty good, change my mind

Anonymous 24

the people who designed her kit needs to be stopped fr

Anonymous 23

Her time to shine will come. If she weren't demoted to Wanderlust, I would have pulled for her either no matter what. Since she'll be a probable 50 loss, I decided to go for Ayaka instead.

Anonymous 22

go girl give us nothing

Anonymous 21

i thought me finally winning the 50/50 was the best thing ever, only to learn that dehya is only good as a decoration in my showcase.

Anonymous 20

My best guess is that you pulled Dehya for her looks and/or character. Nothing more, nothing less. And I agree with everything you said. The amount of denial put into this page is so abundant, it's not even funny. She is C tier at best.

Anonymous 19

She got bad e-skill, eh~ e-burst and bad stat/skill alignment, had little benefit from pyro elemental resonance too
sigh... why did I pull her... got her at 155 pity too

dark69knight 18

She need a lot of fix but this set will give her huge damage boost its not just 10% if got hit its increased 80% this is one stack winding up stacks is easy her skill are enough she can get stack even if she is not on the field and its up to 5 stack its perfect for her

Anonymous 17

@dark69knight.... that set isn't even close to enough to fix her. That's literally like a 10% buff of the already existing emblem set in practice, only it's worse because it's conditional. Instead of just being ready to go you have to wind up stacks.

dark69knight 16

i recommend everyone to wait for the new set for her there are a perfect set at the moment its a leaks but i think its worth the wait for it to confirm and release use your resin on something else if you have a good pices use them if not waiting is better

Anonymous 15

according most guides, i must wait for Kazuha rerun, aquila favonia Banner for bennet, get spooked by Mona, only to pump my Dehya damage burst up to 12k. I kinda regret pull Dehya

mark jacker 14

some players are still at young age, not smart enough, easily brainwashed by heart-touching Story trailer, and then heavily licking bad product released by Mihoyo.

Anonymous 13

Constellations Can Be Obtained On Future Version
Tighnari will be available in Standard Banner on Version 3.6 onwards. You can just collect constellations on Normal Banners instead.

Tighnari was written instead of Dehya

Anonymous 12

She scales of hp why atk sands hp is better

Anonymous 11

She can work with C6 Bennett especially as main DPS. Saves her terrible damage

Anonymous 10

is she good with Bennett c6?

Anonymous 9

She's just a 5*, Claymore Bennett. Just max out her HP and pair her with a Pyro damage bonus along with raising her elemental mastery, and then pair her with characters that can melt/vaporize, and you have an excellent team comp.

dark69knight 8

I wouldn't recommend Serpent Spine because according to her skill she will take the damage even if she is not in the field because of that you will lose stack from the weapon buff every time you got hit with other character while her skill is active

Anonymous 7

What type of a dps is she?

cuboniner 6

Nilou wont have bountiful cores in a burgeon comp as she only does with Hydro/Dendro.

A friend 5

She doesn't need a healer so Dehya/Xiangling/Nahida/Kazuha team more suitable.

A friend 4

4-piece EoSF (Crit/ER/Pyro Dmg)
Dehya - Xiangling - Nahida - Kokomi

Anonymous 3

This would be changed a lot lmao

Anonymous 2

Why shimenawa??? Don't we need her burst??

Anonymous 1

Please change this to dehya

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets