Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 13

Update: Yelan + Nahida + Nilou + Kaveh/Baizhu makes an interchangeable optimum build for Kaveh. Any hydro can replace Yelan, but C6 Yelan makes this an SSS team.

Anonymous 12

There are two (or three) exceptions to the hydro EM rule. Beside Nilou, Ayato and Kokomi allow Kaveh and another dendro, including Nahida, trigger blooms themselves. I makes very strong blooms bc of Kaveh high EM. With all the simultaneously available buffs he can reach up to 2000EM.

Anonymous 11

also, if you decide to use anemo as your flex spot, dont give them VV. your hydro unit WILL be EM/EM/EM, so the res shred will do almost nothing. give them 4pc instructors so you can focus on other stats. the passive will give all units EM as well, so you can give your hydro more ER or crit as well.

Anonymous 10

tip: if youre using double dendro (especially nahida), your hydro unit will. and i repeat WILL. trigger all of your blooms. you will have to use EM/EM/EM on your hydro units AND kaveh. its better to give your hydro unit FoPL and give kaveh 4pc gilded instead.

Anonymous 9

To the last comment:
Sir/ma'am I can't say how much I agree with you. It is really annoying or rather unpleasant to see him being called princess or baby girl..

Anonymous 8

To previous comment:

Yes! It's offensive and also sexist towards women who are stereotyped as weak and whiny. Being fashionable and emotional doesn't emasculate a man, and being female doesn't mean having some steretyped character.

Anonymous 7

It feels so weird when people call Kaveh girly stuff and feminize him like uh???????? He's no princess, he's THE fashionable, fabulous and gorgeous KING smh... Also beacon or the Reed sea passive can work fully if Kaveh ruptures blooms often

Anonymous 6

Nahida - Yaoyao - Nilou - Kaveh working real well, using crit yaoyao with Staff of Thoma, and Kaveh with 900 EM.

Anonymous 5

you do realize you can't get a substat that's the same as the mainstat? you put EM mainstat pieces with reccomended substats as EM...

boo.exe 4

my little princess

Anonymous 3

baby girl princesses <33

Anonymous 2

dendro daddy

Anonymous 1

It says "Voicelines About Scaramouche" at the top instead of "Kaveh"

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters