Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 10

Will we be able to transfer our data at least in a one-time deal, since the game is unplayable with 280 pings in the co-op? It is been a long time since the game started and this feature should help many others.

Anonymous 9

Ps4 users can download the eu client on a separate ps4 account, just pick eu as your region when creating the profile

Beidou 8

do you really keep the data of your first server if you decided to come back for it? just wanna try which characters Ill get if I started all over again

Anonymous 7

If I put my ps4 account on mobile and change the server to another one, when I go back in my ps4 will the server be the original one I had?

Anonymous 6

For everyone wondering if you keep your data, i just risked my AR42 account for yall and you do keep your data when changing back

Aster 5

If for exemple my server is on America but I let one of my friend log in on my account from an European country, will it automatically change and make me loose my progression or will it just stay normal

Anonymous 4

This article is pretty bad.
"Changing Server" is not the same as "Starting a New Game on a chosen server".
You're not changing anything if you don't keep your account data.

Anonymous 3

What happens if I changed my server but want to Come back to the previous one?will data still be here?

Anonymous 2

I really want an option to change your server without making a new account.. My friend chose a different server and now she can't change it. I really want to play with her and see her characters.

Anonymous 1

Ok but if i go back to the previous server will the data still be there of its all gone?

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Symphony Bounty
Tier & Character Guides