Genshin
Genshin Impact Wiki Guide & Tips
Reader Comments
Reader Comments
Max. 300 Characters

By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Terms of Use.
*Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction.
To avoid griefing, you will not be able to post or report for the first %d hours upon visiting this forum for the first time.

Close
Anonymous 31

Try ayato with yunjin, Bennett and Zhongli

Anonymous 30

Lion's Roar really good if you Can Constantly apply pyro or eleCtro. In other sCenarios it is ****.

Anonymous 29

Why do people say that lions roar is bad on ayato? Combine ayato and thoma to enable both vape and the dmg increase against opponents affected by pyro.

Anonymous 28

C4 of ayato it's written wrong, he gives attack speed, not normal attack damage

Skaperon 27

This guide kinda sux.
And best freeze team is Ayato, Ganyu, Diona/Layla and Venti.

Anonymous 26

How much does his Burst increase NA damage if his talent level is maxed, not counting cons? Is it more than say, Yunjin c2, or Thoma c6?

Anonymous 25

Ayato is SS tier, srsly needs to be changed. The game has equal characters and if you build them correctly they all have potential to be SS.

Anonymous 24

Ayato S tier? Waifu collectors downvote him. He is a true SS tier DPS!

Anonymous 23

He is the best! Handsome, rich, strong. Ayato is a really OP DPS. People talking bad about him because he is a male character and not a wifu. Haha

Лена 22

Советы по артефактам неполные. Тесты урона на скриншоте (видео не мое). Lion's Roar - бред, даже 3* мечи будут полезнее (Harbinger of Dawn, Cool Steel). Также полезные тиммейты, про которых не написали: С6 Тома, С2 Джин, Чунь Юнь.
С ♥ из Снежной

Anonymous 21

he's so **** good

Anonymous 20

How come the new sword is not his main nor the new artifacts?

Anonymous 18

Ayato is home. Got so surprised at how fast he recharge his energy

Anonymous 17

can't wait to combine ganyu's and Ayato's burst

Booba aSS 16

Why HP in the artifact subset tho

Ayato fan 15

Finally, I just need to farm 340 primos and I'm done ! I can lvl him to lvl 80 with 8/8/8 talents, I'm planning to play him in a taser team with lion roar weapon and 4p HoD, lost the 50/50 on Zhongli banner so I'm guaranteed

Anonymous 14

only 10 days before Ayato release, ayato wanters will be ayato havers!!

Anonymous 13

i love that you put yoimiya as a sub dps yet she has no off field dmg. Ayato has off field dps he is more of a sub dps over Yoimiya lol

Anonymous 12

I can't wait to play him ! I already farmed a lot of materials for him and almost 50 pity. Just need more whishes and I'm good ! I hope he's super broken just like Ganyu

Anonymous 11

I HAVE HIM GUARANTEED MUHAHA

Anonymous 10

He's confirmed to be hydro

Anonymous 9

Is he really a five star tho? I'm having high hopes he's not (my primos are dying) Did the leakers revealed this or is it assumptions?

Anonymous 8

Saving primos for Ayato ;-;

zenith 7

still hoping for polearm user with sword stance change haha
he does have a sword in the illustration but its made of water & if you look at childes official illustration hes shown with a water dagger, not a bow. so it might be possible!

ittohaver 6

i want another claymore hasbando

S 5

I think his weapon would be a Pole-arm, only because of the fact one of the doormen in the teahouse has confirmed that he is skilled in both swordsmanship and with a Pole-arm. A Pole-arm would be more fitting for the hydro element imo.

Anonymous 4

my tall men collection is going to expand lmao

Anonymous 3

ayato will be mine.

Anonymous 2

I wish they would make him in to claymore user. I understand that most NPCs say that he is proficient with a polearm but I wish they change it up like how Childe is terrible with a bow but still uses it or even a stance change maybe.

Anonymous 1

If you talk to one of the doorman in the teahouse he will mention that ayato is incredibly talented with the polearm so it seems likely that that will be his weapon

Article Menu
Latest Updates
4.6 Update Guide
4.6 New Characters
4.6 Events
4.6 Quests
4.6 Artifacts & Weapon
4.6 Enemies
4.6 Area
4.6 Puzzles & Secrets
Symphony Bounty
Tier & Character Guides